my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » a formal notice

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: a formal notice
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 01-16-2004 11:49 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just a formal note, that im not sure how often ill be around. if anyone happens to be at the temple, and has an unresistable urge to speak with Recinis or Jharu, go ahead. I will reply to anything i see, but i cant promise a snappy one right now.

hmmm, sorry for always jumping back in and out, i must have broken the record for most quits and returns

Anyway, yes indeedy, this is where i stand.

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 65.237.225.85
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-17-2004 12:13 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, no worries. I hope you'll at least check in every so often to see if someone does ask your guys something, hehe. I know life gets hectic and all that.

Thank you for the notice, and I just want to hint here that times are coming where Entaris could sure be used.

Don't leave us forever, please!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.101.174.138
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 01-22-2004 08:30 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, Ill try to be around to get entaris into action when he's needed. I shouldnt have a problem writing for one character, specialy not one like entaris.

Anyway, not sure, we'll so

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.192

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05