my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » New Graysith

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: New Graysith
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-17-2002 03:55 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just for all you RPGers out there, who may have noticed Galen's new look.

WELL.

Sissy-poo can't be the only one with a new avatar. BUT as the Chosen Daughter promised a certain somebody that she wouldn't change her avatar, she just wanted to put her updated image here for y'all instead.

This is what it would be, but a promise is a promise.

(Lord Recinis, you may cease drooling and gloating now....)

:

[ 11-17-2002 03:57 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-17-2002 11:53 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OOOOoooowwwwwwww....

Heh, wowsa... *whistles*

just curious, but who'd you promise?

anyway, thats a nice pick, you done good Gray

*Sings* recinis is a lucky man, A very lucky man, He's luckier then all of you, so HAHAHAHAHA...

hehehe, AHAHAHAHA... I love being a wacko

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.8
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 11-18-2002 12:36 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, that is a GOOD Graysith pic. Hehehe...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.104.87
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-18-2002 11:08 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehehe... I cant get over how great of a pic that is... hehe, its like perfect...whooohoooo!!! *picked the right time to show up and get married graysith* EHEHEHEHEHEHE.... woowo... HEHEHEHEHEHEE.... WHOOOOOHHOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... *if your curious, i am bored out of my mind, and so, i will annoy the heck outa all of you*

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.197
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-20-2002 01:14 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, it isn't annoying me. Nope. Not in the least, not the teeniest tiniest iota, nope nope nope...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-21-2002 09:52 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
not bugging you, say? well, lets just fix that... enters your mind and removes your ability to not be bugged* MWAHAHAHA!

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.126

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05