my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Sorry

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Sorry
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 10-06-2002 12:26 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I feel I owe an apology to my fellow RPers for Taehun, Telcontar, and Bane. I've been especially hard pressed to find time to write between 3 hour football practices, homework, my job, etc etc.

So, for now, all of my characters are in a state of limbo. I formally allow fellow RPers to conduct 'actions' for my characters as they see fit, so long as none are killed.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.19.28
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-15-2002 11:55 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its ok taehun, we all have been there at one point in time, or another...just remember... "its impossible to lick your elbo"

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.91
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 11-12-2002 12:30 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, football season's over, and I've got a lot of ree time now, so I guess I'll be rejoining the RP boards soon. I'll be reading up on what I've missed and be jumping back in sometime this week.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-12-2002 12:36 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back! I feel I speak for everyone here when I say I am glad you have returned. There has been much ado; we look forward to you posting again!

Hope your games went well....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Rakim Jo'La-kin

Member # 371

posted 11-12-2002 01:08 AM     Profile for Rakim Jo'La-kin   Author's Homepage   Email Rakim Jo'La-kin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah! Well now that your back, I may be losing time on the web with basketball season staring. Nice to see your here, peace!

One Love

--------------------

"Hey, Im a pretty smart guy, your a pretty smart guy. Someones gonna have to die today, and today is not the day for my tombstone building. So-I suggest you run, or just fall down and die"

Posts: 26 | From: My Ship | Registered: Oct 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 11-12-2002 10:10 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know what you mean- it is officially HELL month here - ie major projects due in EVERY CLASS EVERY DAY until finals week ( the second week of Dec).... I LOVE COLLEGE - yes I do - and I LOVE being a DOUBLE MAJOR.....

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 204.168.82.9
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-12-2002 10:18 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, hrrmmm... I guess im lucky then, I have the innate talent to put everything off untill the last possible moment, write a 5 page essay the night before, and get an A... or at LEAST a -B... So i have plenty of time to roleplay

Well, welcom back taehun, missed ya man... Maybe narcolm and bane can finaly get to moving now they kinda just went POOF when you had football

Hmmm... Lumbia, you got basketball? thats no good, that means we'll lose another player, DOH... Jeez, we need a biger player base, you know how nice it would be to have MORE THEN 3 AUTHERS in the SAME RP situation at ANY GIVEN TIME? ooowww...that would be SWEET! i can imagine it, REAL ROLEPLAYING! WHOOHOOO!!!

I think im going to scavenge the net for worthless RP bums, hehe, I KNOW THERE ARE MORE OF MY KIND!

I mean, jeez, i couldnt be the ONLY one that found himself cold, and hungry, and somewhat lost, when "dark horizon" went out of bussiniss... God... That was the best Starwars Roleplaying M.U.D. Ever... Hehe, but then, this place rises above that, so jeez, i know i can find more of those poor RP bums that find themselves on the streets of the internet, just begging for a life to assume... THIS SHALL BE MY MISSION!

*goes off with purpose*

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.104
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 11-13-2002 09:10 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I should apologize. I neglected the RP the last week and a half, but for reasons. Sorry for not replying to those I've not replied to, hopefully I'll do it soon, if not, give me a little more time.

If you feel you deserve a reply from me, and you're really mad about it, post here and I'll try to hury and get one (that exludes any reply to Terrin, a reply taking this long could actually happen in his case).

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05