my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » A few small meaningless notes... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: A few small meaningless notes...
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-14-2000 02:01 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
For everyone's viewing pleasure, I found two rather compelling images just to prove how large the one ship Wicked has is. First is an image of the full Super Star Destroyer that Wicked has...

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/ssd/ssd4l.gif

And the second is a size comparison to the Star Destroyer compared the the Super Star Destroyer...

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/cg/btm/ssdisd.jpg

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

Lord Wicked is NOT a Chiss, but human. I just love Thrawn.

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Darth Wicked on August 14, 2000]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.125.139
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-14-2000 02:23 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
*consipated hick voice* them some big ships

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.44.250
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-14-2000 03:12 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
You went to TFN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I got the rap industry clock clock on lock![/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.59
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-14-2000 11:27 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
*sing-song voice* "My ship's bigger than your ship...."
*chuckles*
(Sorry, I couldn't resist that)

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.22
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-14-2000 12:36 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hey, honestly, I didn't know that was TF.N bob... serious man.

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.theforce.net/swtc/

That is what I clicked man, does that look like TF.N Material?! And that is where I got the info and such. SEE! I'm not bad!

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Darth Wicked on August 14, 2000]

BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-14-2000 02:35 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ok I think that site is just hosted by TFN so its not as bad...still not good...but not bad I guess...I forgive ya...just don't go to TFN itself...ewww.

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.20
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-14-2000 02:46 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hey, don't worry, if I go to TF.N then the flaming red goo will jump on my head!

"Squishing your head! Squishing your head! Squishing your head!"

"We are no longer the Knights who say Nee! We are now the Knights who say icky icky icky pootang zoop boing!!!"

"Tis but a flesh wound! I will gnaw you to death!"

"Tis no ordinary rabbit! He has.... fangs... and.... fangs... and he bites... with his fangs!"

-Darth Wicked

------------------

Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-14-2000 02:52 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Oh hey, Laurre... heh, one ship I guarantee yours is smaller than.... Wickeds "Midnight Masquerade"... it's 5 times longer than an Eclipse-class SSD and it's about 7 times the width and height. So... yeah. But he only uses that when a war comes a brewin. I have yet to lose with that one just because it could house the entire Imperial Navy from the entire original Trilogy. Heh... so that is my favorite.

But Bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb..... "Squishing your head! Squishing your head!"

-Darth Wicked

------------------

Gouyen Chee

Member # 31

posted 08-14-2000 03:34 PM     Profile for Gouyen Chee   Email Gouyen Chee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Size matters not -- judge me by my size, do you?"

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

"It's not the size of the instrument, it's how well it's used."

------------------
Never underestimate the power of the dark side....
*Gouyen*

Posts: 69 | From: The Left Coast | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.178.128.222
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-14-2000 03:41 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hey now... threatening my bad ass ship is... N-A-U-G-H-T-Y!!!!! "Once I hobble over I am going to gnaw you to death!!!!!"

-Darth Wicked

------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-14-2000 05:32 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Gouyen: YOU GO GIRL!

Hehehe... brave Lady Chee, to speak the thoughts The Beast was yowling in my head! Kekekeke...

How 'bout: "Small and quick thumbs nose at big and lumbering?" "Millennium Falcon" hiding like a tick on Vader's ship ~ took Boba Fett to wise up to that one, hehehe!

(Gouyen: weesa gonna be wobbed and cwunched, meesa wonderin' now...?)

*gasps* I'm sorry, DW....

------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.191
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-14-2000 06:39 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I didn't want to do this... but now I must bring the collosus giant into play. We will see who gets around it, just keep in note, it houses Victory-II SD's and normal SD's, plus the entire Imperial Fleets stock of TIE-Fighters, TIE-Bombers, TIE-Avengers, TIE-Defenders, TIE-Scouts and everything in between. BAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! Yousa go BOOM now!!!!!

*gets the image of their heads between his thumbs and index fingers, then closes them and opens them repeatedly*

"Squishing your head! Squishing your head! Squishing your head!"

-Darth Wicked

------------------

BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-14-2000 07:32 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Damn dude thats a big ship...right...ya know...I think ships that big are gonna be hard as a f***(scuse the french) to take down.

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.63
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-14-2000 08:11 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Yeah, and just think it's mine! All mine! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! Can't touch it or take it down!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Squishing your head!

-Darth Wicked

------------------

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-14-2000 08:15 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
is the Squishing your Head thing where you squish someones head with your thumb and index finger...like from a distance?

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.38.250
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-14-2000 08:17 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Yeeeeeesssssssssssssssss! NOW! Squishing your head! Squishing your head! Squishing your head!

-Darth Wicked

------------------

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-14-2000 08:26 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
hehe, I've like always liked squishing poor helpless peoples heads
Now I'm gonna have to make a squishing your head smilie!!! I'll post it here when I'm done......

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.38.250
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-14-2000 08:29 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Go Ani... it's your Icon Making Birthday! Uhmmm.... Get to making! Cause they.... rule?

Eh... no more song improvisitions for me.

SQUISHING YOUR HEAD!

-Darth Wicked

------------------

BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-14-2000 08:37 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Right...lots of squishing goin on in here...does this topic have any real purpose anymore? Oh well...

GIZ!!!! GIZ!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA...BEAT THAT!!!

POOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!(I know not very mature of me but I dunno I guess its ok.)

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.86
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-14-2000 08:52 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Well now I am basically just going to squish everyone's head until I'm through with them all! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Squishing... Bob's... head! SQUISHING LAURRE'S HEAD! SQUISHING GOUYEN'S HEAD!! SQUISHING ANI'S HEAD!!!

-Darth Wicked

------------------

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-14-2000 09:14 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
SQUISHING YOUR HEAD!!!!

here's how it really happens :

and how we want it to happen :

Yes I know the fingers look lame and the top one sorta looks like a...well you know....but that's the best i can do!!! And the bg is white cause I'm too damn lazy to make it transparent!!!!!

------------------
Anakin
Forum Administrator

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Anakin on August 14, 2000]

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-14-2000 09:28 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
*ROTFLMAO!* Shade's of "A Bug's Life!" Squishing runs amok. Gak!

*Puts on Mandalorian helmet* THERE. NOW try an' squish me, ya big bully!

------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.178
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 08-14-2000 11:23 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
GIZ!!!! GIZ!!!

17 playin with 6 figures got so much ice you can skate on it n*gga.

-Lil' Wayne
(Bling Bling)

------------------

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.178
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-15-2000 12:33 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
NOW! Feel my wrath! The touch of a Sith's Finger can melt even the TOUGHEST of Mandalorian Armor!

*Squishes Laurre's head*

*Squishes Bob's head*

*Squishes Anikin's head*

*Squishes Gouyen's head*

YOU ALL GO SQUISH NOW!

-Darth Wicked

------------------

Gouyen Chee

Member # 31

posted 08-15-2000 03:15 AM     Profile for Gouyen Chee   Email Gouyen Chee     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
My, my -- this topic has grown like a bad weed *gets out the Roundup and sprays*

Oh, and I don't care how much you squish my head -- I'll still have more brains that you

------------------
Never underestimate the power of the dark side....
*Gouyen*

Posts: 69 | From: The Left Coast | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.178.129.132

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05