my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » A few small meaningless notes... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: A few small meaningless notes...
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-15-2000 11:41 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Gouyen: "Hear, hear!" *girls present united front against head squishing run rampant*

DW: "But like some bad dream, we keep coming ba-aa-ack...! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We're here now, you'll never get rid of us, NEVER, I say! We'll haunt your every nightmare, we'll dog your every step (sorry Robi!)~ you'll go the rest of your life looking over your shoulder..."

------------------
"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.200.32
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 08-15-2000 12:37 PM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
*sighs shaking his head* You two are worse than gnats, and I HATE gnats. But just a few small things...

Pain and Fear are a figmint of your imagination. If you keep your eyes open and your mind clear, than there is aboslutely nothing to fear and nothing hurts. I figured this out after being hit by a car. So for you to say "In your nightmares" blah blah blah, well.... no. And Gouyen, I do take offence to the brains comment. Judging someones IQ but their online actions is rather asinine. Especially when, I hope everyone knows, all of this stuff came from Monty Python movies. And so I bid this topic, farewell.

-Darth Wicked

------------------
And saith unto him; 'All these things will I give thee if you will fall down and worship me...'

Lord Wicked is NOT a Chiss, but human. I just love Thrawn.

[monger=FF0000,FFFF00]Role Playing Administrator[/monger]

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Darth Wicked on August 15, 2000]

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.124.124
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-15-2000 03:46 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Had to reopen it to say, I think Gouyen was just joking about the brain thing, don't be offended DW...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.162

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05