my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » If You Go Out In The Woods Today (Page 8)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Printable Version
Author Topic: If You Go Out In The Woods Today
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-30-2009 07:18 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I blink, taken aback by the sudden inquisitiveness. "In how I came to be here..." I frown for a moment. "I believe I did come here with him, but of an allegiance?"

I shake my head, looking at his fallen body for a moment, before turning back to her. "My allegiance lies with you." I murmur, stepping closer now and bringing them back close, arms embracing her gently, then holding her tight to his chest, leaning down to kiss dark tinted lips.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.177.198.213
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 12-30-2009 07:30 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Then we are complete."

The words flew like molten rock from her lips, heated with joy at all the possibilities his binding words to her now promised. For indeed, she could yet be the true Dark Lady of the Sith, with Shayla ever at her side...

And he, Rykounagin... he she would formally make Dark Lord of the Diamond, over all. Together they would create the New Triad.

And we will all live happily ever after.

She melted hungrily into his embrace, letting it wash away all the uncertainties she held yammering within herself, for in spite of all her bluster she was yet very much naive. But despite that naivete, she was very much in love; she had never before truly experienced it, and having not only found it but to her mind having it now pledged once more to her, she found she did not want to give it up, ever again.

But that did not mean the Darkness was foiled within her; it did not mean she would renig on all she had promised to herself, to Shayla, and yes, to that Darkness that yet lurked inside her being.

Anything, just so I can have him...

She pulled away, the dark roiling with newfound light in her eyes, battling, intertwining with it even as she laughed and drew him by one hand back toward the ship.

"Here is our Dark Lord of the Sith, not this namby-pamby... thing!" she exulted, giving Phalomir's still-quiet yet another vicious kick. Then she paused, and looked about at her companions, melting back into Rykoungain's arms even as she did so.

"So now what do we do with him?" she asked, nodding toward the apparently still unconscious Dark Lord who lay so quiet at their collective feet.

[ 12-30-2009 07:34 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

I Ride the Beast whose outcry is Despair, and whose coat is the color of blood!

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-30-2009 07:49 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Something deep within yammered for attention again. For the moment, Shayla chose to completely ignore it, and instead rose up from her postion crouching on the ground to her full height. Her eyes wandered to those of Rykounagin, her distrust in him still clearly evident. Even so, he had said he was an enemy of Phalomir...

...and for the moment, that was of great importance to her, for Shayla trusted Phalomir perhaps even less. The thought of that particular individual caused her to look downward to his pathetically unmoving form once more, and her eyes darkened again.

"He still knows things we need to know," she reminded ShaRhylla. "And since he did believe what I said until Panthar chose to knock him out..."

She trailed, somethinng perhaps even darker flickering in her eyes, "...we could simply tellhim the truth regarding what happened, especially since Rykounagin did come here with him...

...he doesn't have to suspect a thing regarding what we are going to do until we know what we need to know. And after all, the truth is the only thing better than a really good scapegoat."

Quieting at that, she cast a sticky sweet smile Panthar's way...

...and then turned back to meet ShaRhylla's eyes with her own.

[ 12-30-2009 07:53 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 12-30-2009 08:02 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This plan suited the halfling, and on a level so deep that she was unaware of it. For the Darkness suddenly relinquished its full grip on her, settling back, letting her bask in the warmth of her newfound love, let her enjoy the plans they were hatching with all her smoky innocence...

For it knew that what it scrabbled after would yet see fruition, and quite easily. The fact that its hostess was floating on a cloud of emotion didn't dissuade or anger it; instead, it found these new, softer feelings to have an extremely useful purpose. That being that under their influence, ShaRhylla would be far more apt to be softer toward Phalomir.

All the better to fool him by, until the time would come for him to meet those who awaited him with such deep hunger in the Darker Realms.

So ShaRhylla just nodded, and turned to Panthar.

"Carry him aboard our ship," she commanded, nevermind that it still wasn't "her" ship.

"Put him somewhere that he can, well... get better."

She watched while the apparently dumbfounded Panthar meekly obeyed, disappearing within the dark hatch of the ship with the hulking form of Phalomir in his arms. Then she whirled to Rykounagin, threw her arms about his neck and, raising up on her tiptoes, gave him a joyous kiss.

"Shall we leave, then, my love?" she asked, but suddenly paused. Well she knew of the man's background; for a moment she took her eyes away and looked down to the ground, embarrassed.

"Unless you have a better strategy?" she asked in a voice so uncharacteristically quiet for her.

[ 12-30-2009 08:04 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-30-2009 08:57 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I inwardly growl at the intrusion to our moment together, enjoying the renewed declaration of status that we once shared. I listen however, and glance over at Phalomir, listening as the plan is agreed upon.

"Being what my knowledge is of your intent, for now we shall abide by it." I mean not to use the word in a chastising manner, but it may come off that way regardless. "Let us get out of this forest. It wearies me, as I'm sure it does for us all."

I smile and give her a kiss in return, and with that, hand in hers, I move to board the ship.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-30-2009 09:49 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whether she liked the situation or not, Shayla liked standing around discussing their plans willy-nilly even less. So as Rykounagin and ShaRhylla boarded the Preon, Shayla headed in a bit behind, pausing for a moment to look at Panthar, who was following through with his requested task, his eyes still bewildered as he carried the listless Dark Lord over his shoulder. Shayla was somehow disgusted with this, amongst other things, and her eyes quite nearly shot daggers through him in a brief loss of restraint.

"Get over it already!" she growled at the hulking Sith, not quite certain why she said what she did or even if she was really talking to Panthar at all. And then she turned and headed into the ship, ready to be off this miserably green world.

Aelvedaar was potentially still out there, and gods knew who and what else. After all, Rykounagin had appeared from literally no where...

Shayla didn't entertain that little morsel, but went about the business of warming the ship, her mind trained on what she was doing but still keenly aware of the movements behind her. "The place with the devices that Phalomir took me to is somewhere on Khar Delba," Shayla indicated. "At any rate, I assume we will be heading back towards the Sith worlds?"

She let the final fall as a question of sorts, and she suddenly found herself hoping that a decision of sorts would be made quickly. How she longed to know what secrets may lie in that place...

...and how she longed to know every secret Phalomir might know, while he yet lived...

[ 12-30-2009 10:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 12-30-2009 10:40 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ShaRhylla shot an excited glance toward Rykounagin.

"Yes, let us go to the Diamond, to Khar Delba, if that is where these devices are hidden. I have no knowledge if they are on K'eel Doba, so I cannot say you nay in this, even though I would rather return home..."

She let her sentence trail off into an expectant silence, giving Rykounagin a suddenly intent look. For having now found him, she didn't want to lose him again. She could scarcely bear to harbor the mere thought of it.

"Perhaps there we-- we might be wed...?"

Catching her bottom lip between delicate fangs, she glanced to the deck beneath her feet, aware that certain others were undoubtedly agog at the turn-around in her behavior.

But to tell the truth, she really didn't at this time give a damn.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-30-2009 10:54 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I nod. "Our destination I leave in the more capable hands of our pilot." The tone is not turned to offend, though it is somewhat of a backhanded title.

That is something now, however, that does whisper in the corner of my mind. What of Shayla? Surely the reunion with my love will not deter her hatred for me, nor quell any potential mutual animosity.

But that is not the question for the present.

I turn my thoughts back to the abattoir nymph who still holds close, her demeanor more that of a kitten, eager for the consented joy its master could bring; not to say I had such sway over her.

"The sooner the better, love." I say with a smile. "Though we should take care to seek any answers to the question of the disappearance of our powers. Our people suffer a loss in a proud tradition without it." I again embrace her, though not with a full squeeze, arm simply wrapping around. "And for our voyage at least, we've time to reacquaint ourselves."

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-30-2009 11:21 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shayla nodded once at Rykounagin's words regarding their destination, but otherwise said nothing. Satisfied that the Preon was at least functioning well enough to go to hyperspace despite its "crash," Shayla took her to the skies beyond, now putting the moments and actions of those behind her in the back of her mind to focus on her flying.

The Preon, although damaged, managed to spread her wings and waft into space beyond fairly gracefully, with only a slight shudder here and there.

"She should be able to hit hyperspace, even with the damages to her systems," Shayla observed, to no one in particular. Then she keyed the coordinates to Khar Delba into the navboard. The navboard hummed an electrical little purr, processing the data.

And then the indicator that their hyperspace route was calculated and locked in glowed red. Shayla punched the button, and the space before them all turned into starlines. Shayla kept her eyes on the navboard for a few minutes, still paying little mind to what was going on with her companions. Then, satisfied that they were safely in hyperspace, she turned.

"Those two should not be left back there alone," Shayla suggested, her greeny-blue eyes flicking aft. "It would be my great... pleasure to play nursemaid and guard," she finished somewhat darkly.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 12-30-2009 11:26 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Oh, do as you wish," came the laconic reply from a ShaRhylla who, after allowing just enough of her former haughtiness come through to utter that statement, turned her attention back to her newly rediscovered love.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-30-2009 11:35 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I chuckle and, with an arm still around my love, smile at Shayla. "No need to be pushed out of shape. We'll keep quiet." He leaves the implication in the air, then glances at Panthar, still bearing Phalomir.

"Unless of course you intend to reserve the private quarters for our guest." The idea is annoying to contemplate, admittedly, but perhaps securing him would be a prudent choice.

"As for where we go alone, you've not a say in it, I think."

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-31-2009 12:03 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Our guest can stay in the ship's small med area, on the cot," she responded a bit flatly. "That seems to be the most logical place to be, injured as he is."

Her eyes somehow set to the new task of watching over Phalomir and Panthar, she stood. "Our ETA is approximately 12 standard hours, and the ship is set on course. All should be taken care of here," she then continued, indicating the navboard, "Until it is time for reversion."

Saying nothing further, Shayla stepped out of the cabin of the Preon, motioning Panthar to folow her aft and then directing him to lay Phalomir's unmoving form on the medcot. She redressed his wound, but not quite as neatly as she had done so before...

...and sat back and waited for him to stir or for Panthar to finally muster the nerve to say something, whichever came first.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Panthar Dantares

Super Dooper Member

Member # 494

posted 12-31-2009 12:32 AM     Profile for Panthar Dantares   Author's Homepage   Email Panthar Dantares     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Panthar turned his eyes slowly to Shayla.

He wasn’t sure still of what was happening, but ever since that boy – Rykounagin, yes that was his name – showed up, there was a strange conflict within him that he was having difficulty understanding. The power within him, that strange bubbling blackness that was so confident and mean, it had paused at that moment. Feelings had rushed through him in that instant, although he knew those feelings were not his. Anger, betrayal, and what, jealousy? Why was he feeling this?

Then he realized two things.

First, those feelings were not his at all, but were coming directly from the sickly black thing that had controlled him. It was thoroughly enraged, badly hurt, and roiling in its own anguish.

But that led to the second realization. Panthar was no longer in its direct control. Sure, it still was there and not letting go completely, but Panthar was able to think for himself. But he felt it unwise to let this gem of knowledge escape and merely nodded when he was instructed to move.

The darkness within had wanted to move to the pair as they stood in the clearing… and bash their heads together. But it had not moved, it couldn’t.

Then once aboard the ship it wanted to drop Phalomir and take off, leaving all to their own fate in the wild forest. But it did not.

So now here Panthar stood, aboard the ship, Phalomir safe for the moment and the strangest of things taking place. In fact, he was amazed to feel his own control growing stronger with each passing moment.

But the words that passed his lips were shared nonetheless, both he and the darkness within speaking them.

“We cannot return to the Sith worlds,” he said quietly. His voice cracked slightly, the darkness within was losing its grip more and more. “You know as well as I that no good can come from this.”

He then glanced down at Phalomir, wondering for a moment how much damage he had done to the Dark Lord.

Yes, the Dark Lord… that is indeed what he was. He pondered briefly what fate lay in store for Phalomir, Graysith, and indeed the Sith.

“These two cannot be allowed to rule the Sith,” he whispered, his voice soft against the hum of the ship.

[ 12-31-2009 12:36 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Panthar Dantares ]

--------------------

All I wanted was my name in a book...

Posts: 573 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 173.21.219.114
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-31-2009 03:09 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shayla might not have been fond of Rykounagin, but she was no fool, either.

"We're in a small ship that is moving through hyperspace at remarkable speeds," Shayla then said, a somewhat dark look in the depths of her greeny-blues. "What do you plan to do? Open the hatch and push them out?"

She let the statement fall for a moment, an unpleasant sort of amusement pulling at the corners of her lips. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you might be a little jealous. After all, you were practically spouting sonnets in ShaRhylla's general direction before Rykounagin showed up. Interesting, how that suddenly ahas changed."

Shayla paused then, keenly interested in Panthar's sudden shift in thinking...

...and having suspicions regarding its true origin. She spoke nothing of that, however, her look shifting to something that was unreadable.

"Rykounagin is an assasin, you knnow," she commented seemingly out of nowhere, her face remaining remarkably inscrutable as she did.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 12-31-2009 04:39 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ShaRhylla leaned into Rykounagin, reveling in the warmth of his body, and merely watched as Panthar -- still carrying the unconscious Dark Lord -- moved to where Shayla was busy making final adjustments to her instruments. That he was conversing with her was obvious; she squinted her eyes, trying to read his lips, for the whisper in which he was speaking was too low for even her Sith hearing to pick up. But he was standing obliquely to her, and his mouth was somewhat hidden. Thus she hadn't a clue as to what he had said to the young blonde.

But it must have been good, judging by the words she retorted to him.

Indeed, my love is an assassin, and not just of the run-of-the-mill variety! Her former hauteur puffed up within her once again, bolstered with the knowledge that her love and betrothed was stronger perhaps than either of the pair truly understood. She leaned more heavily against him, then spoke up, not to subtly reminding them of her presence.

"You will..." She paused fractionally, grimaced, than went on. "...please announce when we have arrived at Khar Delba. I wish to be with you all when we land; indeed, the Home of the Sorcerers has no spaceport, so you will undoubtedly need some assistance in finding a place to set down. My presence will be helpful when you are contacted by those on the ground."

She gave a regal nod at that, then whirled, tugging Rykounagin along by the hand. Thus she led him aft to Shayla's quarters, which of course she had appropriated as hers, so they could reacquaint themselves with each other. Although perhaps not entirely in the manner in which her husband-to-be might be expecting...

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-31-2009 05:12 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I smile, allowing myself to be led along to the aft of the ship, entering into a somewhat plain room, though its purpose was clear enough, the bunk tidily tucked into the corner.

I glance back out the door before keying it shut, and again smile to my betrothed.

"Tell me... what has transpired in my absence? What adventure or perhaps other plot has led you back to me?" I ask, tone warmer than most had ever heard come from me in their lives.

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 12-31-2009 05:26 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The halfling sat abruptly upon the bed, bouncing upon it a little as she thought back. In having found Rykounagin again, much to her own surprise, she likewise found that she wanted to do everything in her power to please him. She wanted to have him in her life; he filled a deep void within her that she consciously wasn't even aware existed at all.

"Hmmm..." she pondered aloud, a delicate fang peeping slyly from her lips as she even more delicately chewed upon them.

"Well... Mother supposedly had gone to Endor's moon, there to seek our Dark Lord Phalomir." Her nose wrinkled in disgust at the mere mention of the title. "But I don't know if she is yet there or not. Things have become very...

"Strange."

She lifted a slender hand, waved it around in a somewhat ineffectual manner before letting it drop back to support her position on the edge of the bed. Wriggling now, she crossed her legs, planted her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands.

"I don't think Mother deserves to be Dark Lady any longer," she observed candidly, even though she was more than aware that her prior reference to Rykounagin as being Dark Lord himself undoubtedly had already given him light on this subject. "And Phalomir, well... He just deserves to die."

She paused a moment as the Darkness within her perked its ears at this, raising its figurative head in anticipation of the potential demise of yet another sentient being. A tiny thread of drool silvered its way from the corner of her mouth; unconsciously, she licked at it, cleaning herself like a cat.

"It still talks to me, you know."

She didn't specify. Somehow she knew Rykounagin knew very well exactly what it was to which she so succinctly referred.

"Shayla feels it, too," she finished, moving her hands behind her now and leaning out against them.

[ 12-31-2009 06:10 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-31-2009 05:52 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I nod. "A selectively sinister voice in the minds of murderers." I let out a quiet chuckle. "That I do understand." It was somewhat curious to me however, the knowledge that it now had come to work through the mind of Shayla.

Perhaps it had always been.

Or perhaps, it was a minor justification for wickedness in the minds of those who needed it. If that was the case though, it was likely that I'd hear it.

"As for your mother... we'll burn that bridge when we cross it." I sit down upon the bed next to her, reminded immediately of how uncomfortable cots on star ships were.

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 12-31-2009 06:19 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A dark smile crawled over ShaRhylla's face, enhanced by the darkening of her eyes, which lost more and more of their violet and turquoise until at length they were totally, utterly black, like those of a shark's. She let herself fall languidly back upon the bed, stretching her hands out behind her head and regarded a blank spot immediately above her.

"Tell me of yourself, Rykounagin," she began in turn. "What has transpired with you? Where did you go when you-- when we..."

She faltered a moment, pinning her eyes on the ceiling overhead.

"When we last parted ways," she finished softly, abruptly raising herself half-upright and turning on her side, her elbow planted into the mattress, her head supported by her hand. The eyes she cast deeply into those of her love had quite returned to their normal hue, and dug into his with a suddenly deep hunger.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-31-2009 06:52 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I shake my head. "Honestly? I do not recall clearly. I left to go back to the Sith worlds but... after that? I only vaguely recall arriving upon the forest world with Phalomir and your Mother." I bite my lower lip, trying to remember. The loss of my powers seems to have effected me a touch more than I care to admit.

"I was out for blood. This I do recall." I chuckle quietly. "But it seems if I cannot recall the who, then I shall not have it." I smile and let myself fall upon my side as well, letting fingertips tease the side of her stomach for a moment.

"It is no longer important however. Such an error shall not be repeated."

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 12-31-2009 07:14 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
She smiled at the touch, softened beneath it.

"You have somehow... changed, Rykounagin," she said even more softly, even as the formerly erupting Darkness yowled in protest at such syrupy sweetness coming from her.

"I-- I like this."

She paused, suddenly shy, yet another emotion being a complete oxymoron to what most beings thought of as her natural behavior. The idea of that popped unbidden into her head, propelled there by the flaming eyes of her beloved warrior father.

What would Lord Roan think of this?

She sniffed, letting the smile stay but dismissing the rest, just enjoying the moment for what it was, eager to see where it would lead them.

--------------------

Panthar Dantares

Super Dooper Member

Member # 494

posted 12-31-2009 07:19 PM     Profile for Panthar Dantares   Author's Homepage   Email Panthar Dantares     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Panthar watched as the two young would-be rulers left the area. He had placed Phalomir on the cot and now turned his eyes back to Shayla.

"ShaRhylla is too young," he said. "And she does not know what it is she does nor who it is that she angers."

This he knew, there was no need for the darkness to prompt him for this, even if it could. He was unsure as to just how he was able to keep his mind clear, but the thing within him was not even trying to take control again. But he was fully aware of the horrors of the Darker Realms, and the power that he had felt when the darkness had taken him. He was aware of the feelings towards ShaRhylla that this thing harbored, powerful feelings of love and ownership.

"She is stepping beyond her authority, making unwise decisions that threaten the..."

The what? Although privy to much, Panthar was not really aware of what it all meant. What was the...

"Plan," he said. "Surely you see this? We cannot go to the Sith worlds."

--------------------

All I wanted was my name in a book...

Posts: 573 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 216.203.102.2
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-31-2009 07:31 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I smile, reaching out to stroke her cheek softly.

"Perhaps for the better, then."

He felt a momentary awkwardness then, but tried to dismiss it, seeking yet another line of conversation. "Tell me, what is it that we seek exactly from the Diamond?"

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-31-2009 07:37 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shayla's eyes darkened again, her suspicions regarding what Panthar was talking about growing further. "But ShaRhylla wasn't too young to be a ruler before," Shayla observed pointedly, her eyes calming, disturbingly so. "What plan are you referring to anyway? Or rather...

...Whose plan?"

She quieted a moment, regarding Panthar with something that at least appeared to be idle curiosity. In all honesty, she was really tired of the very idea of a Mystical Game that was being played...

...although she far from dismissed the idea that there very well might be one.

"And as for our current destination, we are headed where we are headed," she growled. But then she paused, that seeming idle curiosity sparking again. "Or do you simply prefer continuing to be the Pawn that you are?"

--------------------

~~CMH~~

The Darkness

Member # 921

posted 12-31-2009 08:11 PM     Profile for The Darkness   Author's Homepage   Email The Darkness     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(((Cross posted from Siege of a Soul in Jedi and Sith Temple)))

Within ShaRhylla's mind came a hissed voice, weak and crackly.
Tell him nothing. He must be sacrificed.

[ 12-31-2009 08:13 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by The Darkness ]

Posts: 72 | From: Perhaps the person next to you.... | Registered: Jun 2007  |  Logged: 216.203.102.2

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e