my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » searching for facts (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: searching for facts
Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-23-2003 11:21 AM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Continues from Stranded on Sullust in this forum, thank you.))

*in Hpyerspace*

Ruhatt looked at Ken, who was sitting in the co-pilot seat next to him.

"So, what are you going to look for once we get to Obra-skia?" Ruhatt asked.

Ruhatt thought about what he was going to do to, hopefully they had some files on the Empire actitvity. But something inside him told him he probably wouldn't.

[ 05-23-2003 01:54 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

"Never tell me the odds."

Posts: 73 | From: | Registered: Mar 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-23-2003 06:49 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
" Well, I need answers. Answers to why i have no recollection of my past, to why i keep having flashbacks of memories that are clearly not mine, and most of all.....that name "Kenobi".......

Ken gazes out at the lights of hyperspace and allows his thoughts to drift.....

Posts: 66 | From: unknnown | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 07:04 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hyperspace.....and i had to be stuck in the pilot's seat of a Y-wing. Gonna get a major cramp in the butt when this is over.

Good thing my grandfather installed a "transformable refresher" in the pilot's seat. Totally scraps the need for toilet stops along the way.

To amuse myself i decided to think up a name for my Y-wing. The name had to fit its capabilities. It was armed to the teeth, can take a lot of pounding....can dish out even more.....one word for the Y-wing "menacing".
And when i think of "menacing", I think of "Rancor".

Thats it! My ship is "The Ranclaw".

Oo ow ow....."pins and needles" in my leg...ow ow.....this was my first time traveling hyperspace in a Starfighter....takes some getting used to.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-23-2003 07:09 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ruhatt had just settled down to sleep when lights and alarms started going off.

"Well looks like we're here." He said as he pulled back the hyperspace levers. The starlines returned to stars and the planet, Obra-Skai appeared in front of them.

"well at least there isn't any Imperials here. Now we'll just wait in space for our little friend Xam."

Ruhatt leaned back in the chair closeing his eyes and started to fall asleep.

"Tell me when he gets here."

[ 05-23-2003 07:11 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 07:17 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"The Ranclaw" exited hyperspace......less than 500 meters behind Ruhatt's ship!!!!

"OH SSHHIITT" cried Xam as he frantically pulled back on the throttle control. The brakes came into action and The Ranclaw stopped short of hitting Ruhatt's ship by a mere 2.5 meters.......*PHEW*

" Sorry if gavve you guys a heart attack. I came out of hyperspace a little late".

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-23-2003 07:21 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ruhatt awoke with a start and looked out the viewport.

"What are you talking about? Never mind. Anyways, lets meet on the planet and we'll discuss where we'll go from there." Ruhatt said.

And with that Ruhatt got clearence and landed in Docking bay 23. he got out and waited for Xam to land.

--------------------

The Empire

Member # 386

posted 05-23-2003 07:24 PM     Profile for The Empire   Author's Homepage   Email The Empire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The sole Imperial dreadnought, Todthund, hovered just beyond the edge of sensor range of the Obra-skai system. Instead, it's eyes and ears were maintained by a small and barely perceptible recon droid it had launched into a polar geo-synchronous orbit of that planet. The little droid, picking up the incoming ship, snipped off an obedient and highly compressed blip to it's Masters, informing them that one ship was entering the system. Then it quieted, tuning it's electronic senses toward the ship Ruhatt and Ken were in, and waited to see if any other newcomers would arrive.

And when the second ship arrowed in on the heels of the first, it reported that to it's Command Center as well....

--------------------

Coming soon, to a blockade near you....

Posts: 197 | From: We're Everywhere! | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-23-2003 07:24 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
While waiting for Xam, Ken turned to Luhatt, "I need to clear something with you. Is the "empire" still around? Because as i recall, Obroa Skai was an empire controlled planet."
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 07:31 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Hi guys, i m in system and will land shortly."

Xam flew his ship to bay 22 in the spaceport. He could see Ruhatt and Ken waiting for him.

Xam got out and turned to Ken,"Alright we got you here, pay up."

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-23-2003 07:33 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Knowing the Empire, who knows? I said at least there weren't any imperials ships here, but i'm sure the are, we just couldn't see them. Thats what i plan to find out, information concerning the Empire. As soon as Xam gets here we'll start." Ruhatt said.

He went back inside his aship to get his blaster and some extra power cells and then went back out and looked at Ken.

"Need anthing out of the ship before i lock her up? I think i'm going to start locking her up, because you never know when a theif might steal something, like that jawa." Ruhatt asked as he walked back over to the ship and waited for a reply.

Just then Xam landed and walked over.

"Yes whichs reminds me since it was my ship I get half. Or actually more than half. More like 60% of the pay. The rest goes to him" Ruhatt pointed at Xam.

[ 05-23-2003 07:35 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-23-2003 07:35 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Ok here is the money as i promised." ken forked out the money and handed it to Xam.
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 07:38 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Alright seems fair, here you are Luhatt. 60%. Now what do where do we go? I guess hanging around town awhile will not hurt."

Xam looked at the two men and waited for their answers.

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-23-2003 07:42 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I have some reseaching to do at the library, if you would like to join me you may, if not then meet be back here in two hours, here is my com frequency if you need me sooner." Ruhatt said as he handed Xam his com frequencey.

Ruhatt started to head of to the library and shouted back at the two men.

"Oh, by the way, the name is Ruhatt not Luhatt."

--------------------

O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-23-2003 07:43 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"i will be on my way to the Record Library as well."

Ken turned toward the city and headed, with Ruhatt in the direction of the tallest structure, the Record Library.

[ 05-23-2003 07:45 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by O-B-1 Kenobi ]

The Empire

Member # 386

posted 05-23-2003 07:44 PM     Profile for The Empire   Author's Homepage   Email The Empire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Captain Jissel stood still as stone, as did his entire crew. Throughout the great dreadnought, the incoming directive was channelled so all could hear:

"Thank you, my friend. Please move your ship into closer proximity and keep an eye on things, would you? While that system isn't really of the greatest importance, it should still be... monitored... in case something would occur that would demand our assistance.

"Lt. General Tarnus, out."

Jissel didn't even have to give the command to know that Todthund was already moving....

[ 05-23-2003 07:45 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by The Empire ]

--------------------

Coming soon, to a blockade near you....

Posts: 197 | From: We're Everywhere! | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 07:50 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xam consulted the city directory and could not find a single good cantina.

"I guess this place is too civilised for my taste." mumbled Xam. Xam thought for a moment and decided to head over to the Record Library.

"It will be interesting to know something about Ken's past as well. The guy just creeps me out in a way." thought Xam as he jogged over to the Library

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-23-2003 07:58 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Once Ruhatt was at the library he started his search for any files or information cocerning the Empire. And he got nothing. No matter how hard he tried nothing would come on the screen.

"What the..." Ruhatt started to say.
This is not good. They know we're here, so they made sure that we couldn't find anything Ruhatt thought.

He got up and looked around for Ken and Xam. They had to leave now. They Empire knew they were there, they just didn't know who they were, but they wanted to erase the files so no one looked at them, then they might come to the planet and blockade it to make sure no one else does the same. He hoped they just got out of the system by the time they came. Ruhatt Found the Xam at some records and he stood up and started to go looking for somebody so Ruhatt tryied to catch up.

[ 05-24-2003 08:00 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 08:02 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
When he got to the library Xam went straight to search for "Jedi lightsaber techniques". He did not find any but did find A file on "Blade fencing".

Xam was a quick learner and he soon assimilated what he needed to know.

He then stood up to go look for Ken and Ruhatt.

--------------------

O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-23-2003 08:10 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ken had no luck whatsoever. that was until he found a file on "Rebellion".

He accessed the file and did a search on "Kenobi". There it was,"Obi wan Kenobi, lived as a hermit on Tatooine for many years.......met Luke Skywalker soon to be hero of the Rebellion......

a memory.....the blond boy.....Luke...yes his name was Luke....."I want to go with you Ben, I want to become a jedi like my father."......Jedi.....Jedi.....

suddenly the screen went blank." No", I was so close to the truth.....

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-23-2003 08:12 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Xam wait up." ruhatt yelled as he caught up to him.

"Find Ken and lets go, we need to leave now, I can answer you're questions later in space."

Ruhatt went to find Ken fast they didn't have much time.

[ 05-23-2003 08:12 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 08:15 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Alright lets go." We ran through the library and found Ken staring morosely at a blank screen. *disturbance in the force* trouble!.... "Come on Ken we have to go", said Xam as he pulled Ken to his feet.

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-23-2003 08:18 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ruhatt saw that Xam had found Ken and headed towards his ship to start powering everything up.
Not much time. Got to hurry. Ruhatt thought.

--------------------

O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-23-2003 08:19 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ken allowed himself to be pulled to his feet, he allowed himself to be led away from the library.

There was much sorrow within him. He had been so close to the thruth about the name "Kenobi".....so close.

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 08:29 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Ken this time you ride with me, i need a gunner for the aft laser blasters."

Xam powered up the thrusters as Ken settled into the backseat. The Ranclaw lifted out of the spaceport.

"Ruhatt do you copy? What is it that got you so Jittery? Is it.....oh no, i got 1 imperial Dreadnaught on my scopes....."

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-23-2003 11:16 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Oops, sorry. The Reborn are not anything that would be in any library. It has been posted that information about them was attempted to be smuggled out... and stopped when Lt. General Tarnus sent the bounty hunter Romanus to get the smuggled data and eliminate the traitor.

The Reborn are simply too new to the Galaxy to be in libraries yet... and as of yet they haven't really used their powers, so no one should have any inkling about them.

Sorry, guys. You'd better keep up with reading the other threads.))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e