my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » To Gaze at the Stars (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: To Gaze at the Stars
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-25-2002 09:31 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
On the outskirts of a remote world...

Shayla quietly inspected the brand new X-wing fighter she had just purchased as her ride out of this little hole in the wall planet. Not long ago had she dumped off the fighter which Lord Alcron gave her to "escape" in for the keen suspicion that he could somehow track her in it. But whether he could or not was really pointless; Shayla always loved heading to the skies in those X-wing fighters of hers, and many a day had she taken off in her own personal fighter when she was younger to escape a Jedi Praxeum full of dull routines and empty lessons. She'd left that, to find something better; indeed, she truly believed that, over the course of time which she was a Sith Adept, she had finally done just that.

Found a pathway to reach her true potential.

Now, however, she was nothing more than a traitor. She'd let her gaurd down; she'd given the Sith away in a time when she might have been able to scrape up the remains of what she might have meant to them. But no, she'd screwed up once again, just as she always did.

Turning her eye away from the inward inspection she was currently undergoing, Shayla ran a finger along the smooth hull of the X-wing fighter. Then, in a swift motion she vaulted into the ship, sealing the hatch above her. In but a few minutes her ship was warmed and ready for take-off. She took the controls which had for so long been out of her hands, reaching one hand up to pluck the fabric of her newly-purchased silver flightsuit just once to still her adreline rush and focus on the task ahead. Then she dropped that hand to the throttle, gently easing up and bringing the Gazer into atmosphere and past into the stars.

Her destination: Stargazer Corporation fleet.

Once hyperspace was achieved, however, she sat back and closed her eyes, feeling that she must try as best she could to reach her former Teacher and Sister.

The Sith's agenda had been uncovered. Due to her...

...due to her...

Slipping into meditation, she tried to find the mind of Graysith once more, hoping that if nothing more, this warning of hers would at least be recieved...

[ 10-25-2002 09:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-28-2002 03:40 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A couple of days later...

There's one sure thing about hyperspace travel in a one-person fighter, and that's that a person has alot of time to think due to the fact that there's nothing else really to do. And Shayla had been doing alot of thinking in relation to events that had so recently occurred. At length she'd decided that the Sith "agenda" as it was at the moment was safe despite what Lord Alcron had claimed to have found in her mind. And while she was no longer a Sith Adept, Shayla still had her force-skills and the knowledge that every action undertaken by every person in the Universe in turn affects whatever happens.

For the Greater Good.

Could it be that the Greater Good was saying that the Universe wasn't ready for the Sith or the All? Shayla truly didn't know, and she wouldn't dare to make that call on her own. She knew that the All could be used for good, but it was frightening that ShaRhylla could use it for her own wishes regardless of how it affected the Greater Good; rather, she used it for her own good. Shayla was certain that, given time, Lord Aelvedaar, Lord Recinis, and Graysith would indeed find a solution to this problem.

But for now Shayla had a life of her own which she needed to pay heed to.

What are you going to do with that life, Shayla Stargazer Petrolu? What IS your true potential?

She pursed her lips at that, considering. She'd learned one thing in the span of time she'd been under the teaching of Graysith, and that was that each individual had worth in the grand spectrum of things.

So, with all that is occuring, what WOULD be the best way for her to serve the Greater Good of all?

Shayla knew. Reaching for the throttle of her new X-wing fighter, Shayla smoothly reverted to realspace into a fleet of very familiar purple and silver ships.

Stargazer Corporation.

Punching a control or two on her navboard, Shayla shot a comm off to one particular person to meet her here so they could discuss the ideas now coming to her mind.

[ 10-28-2002 03:46 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 10-28-2002 09:47 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn really wasn't much of a pilot, so he gave the controls over to a rather quiet Erik Kartan. This observation gave him pause, then he simply turned to his two students, who had been very quiet for the last leg of their journey. Not long ago they had recieved Shayla's comm that she wanted to meet on the Stargazer, and Shawn was curious as to what she wanted to speak about so urgently that she would comm to make sure they were going to proceed to this fairly obvious rendevous point.

"I don't know if what Shayla has to say is going to wait long," Shawn commented. At the controls, Erik looked back a moment and arched an eyebrow. Then he returned his attentions to the navboard. In minutes they were safely docked in the main hanger bay of the corvette. Shawn could already sense the presence of his sister waiting just outside, as he was sure everyone else could. As everyone stood and headed for the hatch, Shawn couldn't help but note the conflicting emotions on the face of Erik Kartan. He had a suspicion he knew why this was, as well. Then, without further word they exited the ship to find Shayla calmly waiting at the foot of the hatch, dressed in a silver flightsuit with purple stripes down the sides of the shirt and pants. She smiled a bit awkwardly at the approaching party, her greeny-blue eyes flashing first to the brown pair of Erik Kartan, then to the blue pair of Loban Kenobi.

As if to avoid the potential conflict dealing with either of those two, Shayla then stooped down to regard the young Thea Morgan. "You will be safe here," Shayla said to her. For a moment they exchanged looks, then Shayla again glanced to the rest of the group. "What do you say we get a bite to eat in my...quarters, then have a little chat?"

At that she merely waited to see what anyone else would say or do.

[ 10-28-2002 09:49 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shawn Petrolu ]

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222
Jake Nikhil

Broken Back Button

Member # 172

posted 10-28-2002 10:07 PM     Profile for Jake Nikhil   Author's Homepage   Email Jake Nikhil     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OOC: This is kind of continuing from Jake Nikhil's description, so be sure to read there.

This piece of junk wasn't going to hold out much longer. It's just a training vessel, not meant for so much wear, like what I've put it through.

I dropped out of hyperspace to see a fleet of about 5 corvettes, purple and silver. I'd never seen anything like that, of course, I've seen a lot lately that I had never seen before. Just goes to show that the galaxy really is as diverse as they taught it was...

Wait...I'll be damned if I can't sense the presence of Shawn. After all this time searching, I find one at the end of my road. Thank god for that, though.

Surely they'd here my message over the general comm frequency, "Mayday, Mayday, my ship is completely dead, I request assistance. I know someone on board, Shawn Petrolu."

Posts: 10 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-29-2002 12:08 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban exited the ship, and felt the look from Shayla...

The hairs on the back of his neck normally would have risen, but he had also sensed the look between Shayla and Erik...

Lo-Ban came through the group, and addressed Shayla as he passed by her...

"I'm famished, I could eat for two..."

Finishing with,"although I would have chosen a meal by now..." far out of the range of hearing...

Lo-Ban turned, and waited to be shown to Shayla's quarters...

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.106
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-29-2002 12:25 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla turned and cocked a brow at Loban, and was about to fire off a reply when her comm link beeped. She took it off her belt, unused to its presence there at all, and hit the accept button. "This is Shayla."

"There's someone out there in a dead ship who claims to know your brother," came the reply of one of her staff. "Sounds pretty desperate..."

Shayla considered for a moment, looking to her brother. Shawn simply nodded. She answered the comm. "Pull him in. We're on our way to meet him there."

With that, Shayla changed directions and headed for where this sudden newcomer's ship would be pulled in, noting her brother's calm nature yet still sensing a turmoil within him, equally aware as to the strange behavior from Erik and Loban as well.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 10-29-2002 05:16 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"You will be safe here." Thea heard Shayla's words and nodded back to her, still unsure about her friend's new place in the world - and her choice to leave the Jedi. Thea looked up at Loban and noticing the strange way he looked at Shayla hurried over to grasp his hand. He was her partner in learning now, and he would be like her big brother she was sure. Smiling cautiously up at him she took in her surroundings and the demeanors of the others around her, following the group silently.

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 204.168.82.9
Jake Nikhil

Broken Back Button

Member # 172

posted 10-29-2002 09:03 PM     Profile for Jake Nikhil   Author's Homepage   Email Jake Nikhil     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jake sat, relieved, finally, more Jedi. And Shawn, it had been quite some time since he'd seen Shawn. He breathed a sigh of relief. Hopefully Shawn and whoever else was onboard could help him, more than anything he wanted to know what happened with the Praxeum. It was his home.

Now fully tractored in, he opened the hatch and stepped out...

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-29-2002 11:11 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla sensed relief radiating from the young man as he exited his ship and took in his new surroundings. "Seems we have much to talk about now," Shayla commented, directing a warm smile in the young man's direction. "Much," she reemphasized. "Welcome to the Stargazer Corporation fleet. I'm Shayla Stargazer Petrolu. What brings you here to us..."

She stopped at that, realizing she didn't even know his name, let alone how he'd gotten here.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 10-30-2002 11:55 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik Kartan wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around him. What he was paying attention to, however, was the fact that his fiancee was giving Loban Kenobi, of all people, the Look. Granted, she had directed practically the same Look in his direction as well, but the fact she'd sent it towards anyone else at all brought a little green monster to the forefront. Now, Erik had noticed this back in Prinn'chatka as well, but he'd decided to play nice since they were in cramped quarters and really had no choice.

Now, however, they were in the Stargazer Corporation fleet. Part of which he owned. He didn't know if he should tolerate this.

He directed a glare in Loban Kenobi's general direction that all but read, Look, but don't you dare touch.

Erik wasn't sure if Shayla was aware of these thoughts, but he was a little put off that this was going on at all. He never imagined he could be the jealous type, and he loved Shayla dearly, but he did not want to share her no matter how much he trusted her.

He glared at Loban again, still oblivious to what was going on, his eyes this time not leaving the form of the younger man.

[ 10-30-2002 11:58 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Erik Kartan ]

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-31-2002 12:43 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban couldn't ignore the look Erik gave him now, even if he wanted to...

Without giving it a second thought, Lo-Ban whaled Erik right between the eyes on his way past him...

"you can have her..." as he moved past the fallen Erik, and fled to the hatch of the ship they had rode in on...

He closed the hatch, and headed to the cockpit...

Quickly disengaging from the corvette, the ship entered hyperspace...

Destination, Tatooine...

[ 10-31-2002 12:45 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.162.35
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-31-2002 10:47 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla whirled to eye Erik as events happened at a rapid speed, her mind totally diverted from anything the newcomer had spoken. At the moment her mind was on someone entirely different than her fiancee, and she didn't really care that this was somewhat indicative of feelings she might have regarding that someone either.

Why deny them? Doing otherwise would benefit nobody, especially not her. What had Erik done to make Loban react this way?

He could "have her"?!

Shayla glanced at Shawn, who looked like he was about to say something. She laid a hand on his shoulder. "I'll talk to him," she said. Then, giving Erik one final and suddenly reprimanding look, she turned and let her feet carry her to her office aboard the Stargazer. She tapped into the comm frequency that she already knew matched the one of the Relentless and pursed her lips a moment, unsure what to say. "Loban this is Shayla," she started, then paused, her mind flashing back to that moment in Prinn'chatka when she had been flooded with despair and it had been Loban who had come to her aid. It was his love she had accepted...

"Loban I don't want you to go."

With that word, she reached out into a link she suddenly now realized she'd developed with this young man, and sent something out to him that she was only now truly finding within herself. Before she was aware of what she was doing, Shayla stood, heading once more for the main hanger bay, not even bothering to tell anyone else where she was going. In moments she had gone to the stars in her X-wing fighter. She sent out one final comment along her link with Loban, no longer bothering with comm frequencies.

If you want, I shall follow you...

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 10-31-2002 04:56 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea just stared after Loban as he hurried out - what could possibly have upset him so? She wondered. She quickly looked up to Shawn - he was her Master and she would stick right by his side no matter what - unless of course he told her to do otherwise. She was more confused now than ever but listening to the newcomer speak she knew that she was still in the presence of at least a couple of Jedi and so remained silent waiting to be addressed if they needed her.

--------------------

Jake Nikhil

Broken Back Button

Member # 172

posted 10-31-2002 08:10 PM     Profile for Jake Nikhil   Author's Homepage   Email Jake Nikhil     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I-" he was interrupted. He watched as two people quickly left the ship he had just arrived on.

Confused, he walked toward Shawn. He didn't know what to say, surely Shawn remembered him, and Thea, he knew Thea. But should he explain what's happened to him, or ask what's going on with them? Apparently he'd walked in on something.

"Shawn," he looked down to Thea and smiled, "Thea, it's so good to see someone familiar."

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-31-2002 10:43 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He didn't want to be followed... on the other hand, he couldn't stop her, even if he did want her to stay away...

He didn't return her inquiry through their mental link, and tried his best to keep her out of his mind...

So, the Relentless sped on through hyperspace...

[ 10-31-2002 10:46 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.194.7
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-31-2002 11:12 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla waited, with no answer. Then, she reached out one final time.

Fine. You may run if you like, it's not my style to follow after a guy even when I...care about him. And for what it's worth, I tried running away once myself; it doesn't work. When you get over it and can manage to actually face what you might be feeling, bring back my ship.

With that, Shayla headed back for the Stargazer, something akin to hurt and anger pushing her far away...

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 10-31-2002 11:17 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn frowned a bit at the sudden departure of Loban then Shayla, then turned his attentions to Jake. "It's been a long time," he said. "What brings you here to us?" Then he frowned. "Are there any others who escaped the Praxeum?" Shawn didn't know if he would like the answer to that, but he wanted to know.

And with that he began leading them down the corridors of the Stargazer towards some quarters that had been given to him by his sister for the many times he'd visted her ship, all the while waiting to see what Jake might reply.

--------------------

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 10-31-2002 11:35 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea looked at the newly arrived Jedi quizically for a moment when he addressed her, he remembered her, but where... who? Suddenly she remembered where she had seen his face though he had seemed a bit more relaxed then and she broke out into a huge smile and ran towards him forgetting her calm and jumping up to throw her arms around his neck.

"Master Nikhil, you're ok." She hugged her former professor grateful to see him again.

She was so absorbed in her relief that she only caught the last few words of Shawn's address to his fellow Jedi, "Are there any others who escaped the Praxeum?"

Thea turned looking between the two men her heart clenching, what happened to all her other friends. Logan and Jeroc and Cella - where were they?

--------------------

Erik Kartan

Member # 129

posted 10-31-2002 11:55 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik spotted Shayla getting out of her x-wing fighter and headed over to her. He had been waiting for her while Shawn, Jake, and little Thea went off to discuss matters which were probably of a more "Jedi-like" nature. He smiled and came to her, but her eyes seemed to be a bit distant. "I guess he didn't come back," he said.

Shayla didn't say anything, but shook her head instead.

"Just let him go," Erik continued with. "He's really a rather unusual young man..."

No sooner had he gotten the words out of his mouth when he wished he hadn't. Shayla's blue-green eyes flashed up into his own, a flash of lightning blazing in their depths. Though short and petite she was, she managed to shove him off her.

"You don't know him!" she seethed.

Then, before Erik could so much as reply to her, Shayla turned on her heel, headed back for her fighter, and blasted off.

Who knew where she was headed.

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 11-01-2002 12:49 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban lowered the ship through the Tatooine atmosphere...

Landing in a familar landscape...

His home...

[ 11-01-2002 12:50 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.194.7
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 11-01-2002 01:25 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OCC: Follow me to A Demon from the Past in this same forum, thank you.)))

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 11-01-2002 11:24 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Still awaiting Jake's response, Shawn listened to Thea's words, and sensing her hurt and concern. And really, Thea had been through alot over the past year. His heart went out to her. Leading she and Jake over to a couch in his quarters, Shawn sat Thea down and patted her on the knee. "If there are friends you would like to ask about," he said gently to Thea, "you may."

At that he quieted, his hand still atop Thea's knee as he waited still to see what Jake might have to say.

--------------------

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.105.122
Erik Kartan

Member # 129

posted 11-01-2002 11:33 AM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik didn't know how long he'd been standing there in shock when he suddenly heard his commlink go off. As if right on cue with that commlink, the word "trouble" blasted through his mind through a link that had been a bit hushed until just then.

"This is Erik Kartan," he said in the comm which he now pulled from his belt. "What is it?"

Katrina's voice came over the frequency. "We just got a comm signal from Shayla. She said 'I'm in' and then the connection clicked off. Erik, I'm worried about her."

Erik's browns darkened, and he frowned. "Yeah," he said, "I'm worried about her too."

The words "I'm in" and "trouble" linked right together. Disturbingly so. He shook himself from this line of thought. "Let Shawn Petrolu know about this," he said, finally snapping from his reverie. "I'm going to head out after Shayla. Something is very wrong here."

"Any ideas on where she went?" came Katrina's question.

"No," was all Erik replied. "But I found her once before. I can find her again." He pursed his lips, thinking. At the moment, he could still sense Shayla through that link he shared with her. As he scanned the docking bay for a good ship to take with him, he sent a question along the link.

Where are you?

He didn't even know if she could make out his words to her or not but he listened deep within himself carefully as he boarded the Starlight and prepared the freighter for flight.

[ 11-01-2002 11:43 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 65.80.105.122
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 11-01-2002 01:48 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Master Jeroc, Master Cella and Logan, and the other kids are they Ok?" Thea asked cautiously looking between the two Jedi. She wanted them all to be ok but she somehow felt that that was not the case. "At least you have these two Jedi," she consoled herself, "they won't let anyone hurt you."

--------------------

Jake Nikhil

Broken Back Button

Member # 172

posted 11-01-2002 03:34 PM     Profile for Jake Nikhil   Author's Homepage   Email Jake Nikhil     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Did everyone escape alright? Did anyone escape? He didn't know the answer to either question, but since he had heard from no one, he could only assume the worst. "I-" He pasued, not wanting to continue, "I was on a training mission, there were four of us. All contact with the Praxeum had been cut. We didn't know what had happened, but sensed something was wrong. We tried to go back to the planet, but there was just no way in. We ended up splitting up, and I haven't heard from anyone of them since.

"I don't know about the others, on the surface. I had rumors everyone had been taken off of the planet, but I don't know for sure."

He looked down at Thea, "I'm sure they're all ok."

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e