my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Tattooine orbit (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Tattooine orbit
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-14-2002 11:43 PM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean's lips manuevered into a snarl, as his fingers snapped into a clutch onto the leather, nearly tearing it from its stiches. Sean's eyes potrayed the same vision of a snake's as he leaped over the seat into the back, landing before the meditated being, known as Paul.

"I considered doing something for you, but you snobby dumb Jedi's dont pay attetion!" Sean's lips curved into a larger snarl, slamming the protien bar across Paul's face.

"Pay Attetion, do you want this-" Quickly raises the protien bar upward into the eye view of the Jedi, "-Protien Bar? Wake up you idiot! Do you want this?"

--------------------

The Power of crave can overwhelm the strenght of pride.

Posts: 94 | From: Irutula | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Paul Arrakeen

Member # 319

posted 08-14-2002 11:54 PM     Profile for Paul Arrakeen   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Arrakeen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OOC: D'oh! Forgot to log in my character...

The Jedi did not react...despite being whacked by a protein bar. He simply sat there, and meditated.
There was a peaceful silence (despite Sean's snarling) and it lasted for only a few moments...

The Jedi's eyes opened, and he smiled. "Sure, I'll have one. Oh, and check your hyperdrive, I think one of the power cables have gone out."

--------------------

"I'm tired of talking, Fuchs. I just want to go up to my shack and get drunk." -The Thing

Posts: 60 | From: The Pit of Eternal Despair | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-15-2002 12:04 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean took one more growl through his snarled lips and dropped the protien bar, running to the frontier of the ship. Throwing his seat upon the surface of his leather chair, he began looking throuch the coordinate projection sheets, running his finger along the button, moving them.

"I wonder if, bah-" Turns around, grasping the top of Paul's collar staring angrily at him, "Dont tell me that you did this piece of crap!"

--------------------

Paul Arrakeen

Member # 319

posted 08-15-2002 12:07 AM     Profile for Paul Arrakeen   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Arrakeen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Paul looked back at Sean in the face "Oh, no. Not me. Remember that creature we found on Kessel? He had a taste for those power cables..." He pointed at the protein bar.

"Are you going to eat that, or fix the hyperdrive with it?"

[ 08-15-2002 12:07 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Paul Arrakeen ]

--------------------

"I'm tired of talking, Fuchs. I just want to go up to my shack and get drunk." -The Thing

Posts: 60 | From: The Pit of Eternal Despair | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-15-2002 12:14 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean's eyes rolled over, and he ran to the fallen bar, throwing it in the lap of Paul, as he headed toward the door. Opening it slowly, he walked into the small room. slowly placing on his suit, he began to prepare himself for the exterior of the ship. Walking out the door, his feet beated along the hallow surface, and placed the ship out of hyperdrive. STopping it abruptly, he walked to the door once more, gradually manuevering the circular bar to open the whole to enable his movement outward without ending up in some pain.

Jumping out, holding the attachment to his back, he rolled off with the tools within the pockets of his space suit. Opening the injury spot with just a quick motion, he began rewiring the wires that had been slightly snapped by teeth. Injecting them into a connection, he pushed himself back as the satisifcation sunk into his mental state. Throwing himself back through the circular opening, tightening the opening after he opened it, and entered. Throwing the suit of quickly, he ran to the frontier of the ship once more, and began the system progression for heading to the Tattonie Planet through the travel of hyperdrive.....

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-15-2002 12:16 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Long moments passed.

In those moments, light discourse was underway between two aboard a modified pod-racer.

Elsewhere, others had entered the vicinity, following a destiny of their own.

Graysith's eyes grew a bit vague as she continued to stare into the cooling green depths of Recinis' pair, just remaining absolutely quiet, allowing herself to drown in them just a bit, and to believe with all her heart the words he had spoken to her.

Indeed, her daughter would be found. Dark Lord Roan would pay the price for the evil he had pressed upon her and her allies.

The Sith would rise once again.... Now she clenched a fist so tightly that her nails pierced her palm, and blood began to drip freely from the wound. So intent was she on her inner focus, she didn't even notice.

The Sith would rise again... and she and her daughter would take their rightful places amongst them.

Then shaking herself from her strange reverie, she pulled back the intensity of her gaze a bit.

"How far are we from Tatooine, my protector?" she broke the silence with the softly spoken question, the tone of which was in complete opposition to the ire beginning to roil up within her breast.

[ 08-15-2002 12:44 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.37
Paul Arrakeen

Member # 319

posted 08-15-2002 12:23 AM     Profile for Paul Arrakeen   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Arrakeen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After eating the protein bar, Paul resumed his meditation, still facing out the viewport.

"You know," Pauk started to say, his voice taking a serious and more wise tone, "The fate of many is now on our shoulders. What we do from here on will change the destinies of many a man, woman, or child."

Right before Sean was about to say something, Paul continued. "No more questions, now. We're nearing Tattooine, and you should prepare yourself. And before you ask, these are not orders, just mere suggestions." The Jedi slightly looked back.

"Suggestions...because we're being watched." And at that Paul, remained silent, and would continue to be until they reach their destination...

--------------------

Tylon Kincaid

Broken Back Button

Member # 317

posted 08-15-2002 12:31 AM     Profile for Tylon Kincaid   Author's Homepage   Email Tylon Kincaid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OOC: Just to let you all know, this is going to be my last post until some time tomorrow night after my trip.
Meanwhile, in Docking Bay 56 on Tattooine...

Tylon sat in the cockpit of The Merciless, still looking upwards at the stars. Yet, for some reason, he feels as though his sightseeing seemed...forced.

The bounty hunter wondered about how many of those stars he had seen throughout his hunts, finding wrongdoers and bringing righteous justice to them, no matter how severe. But, now he feels regret.

Why now? What's happening to me? he thought to himself, although he knew his companion would still hear it.

Interesting. Most interesting. came the Jedi's voice. Tylon sighed. "What amusement do you find in my mind now?"

Oh, not you Kincaid. The dead Jedi replied. Its just that...my master...he's coming here!

"WHAT?!" The bounty hunter sat up. "He's coming here to Tattooine?"

Oh, yes indeed. I'm sure its by coincidence; he fears me more than the end of the galaxy.

"Why?" Tylon asked. "He's your Jedi master..."

Its...a very long story. And you will hear it, and more, soon enough.

The bounty hunter shook his head. "Your riddles begin to annoy me, Jedi."

[ 08-15-2002 12:33 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Tylon Kincaid ]

--------------------

"Tonight's weather forecast...DARK. Continued mostly dark...and then followed by widely scattered light in the morning."

Posts: 8 | From: | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-15-2002 12:42 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean's lips gradually manuevered into the form of a snarl. His facail features slowly curling into a pique storm. Sean's fist rose unhurriedly toward toward heavens, expressing and exposing his multiple sense of umbrage. Rustling over toward his new found comrade, but personal adversary, he threw the fist down onto the surface, as he went into a kneel toward him. Glaring straight into the being's eyes, his muscules turning into a flexing machine.

"Im sick of you telling me about what I should do, and what is wrong with the galaxy. I dont care about the Outer Rim! I dont care about those bastards who are ruled by gangsters. It's not my problem, I dont care...!"

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-15-2002 12:53 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis looked about...not sure of himself within space, but as he gazed to the control panals, somethign within himself seemed to connect, the sith ship seemed to fall into synch with him, and he soon began understanding the thigns around him...
he then looked at a few different read outs that for some reason he could understand somewhat, he nodded to himself and turned back to graysith.

"we seem to be more then halfway there. we should reach our distination in approximetly 9 to 10 hours"

Looking about the ship once again his mind became blank, and he no longer quite understood what it was the readout meant...but something deep inside him told him as time progressed, all would be clear.

[ 08-15-2002 12:59 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.184
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-15-2002 12:58 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean turned himself around, and slowly headed to the control panel area, staring at the projection map that had been ejected from the slot opening when his hand pressed the button infront of him.

"Hmm, you were right Jedi! We are only seconds away from exiting hyperspace." He slyly stated, as he leaned back in his chair, with the ship ejecting from the blur of stars.

Grasping upon the ship's navagational control, he slowly inserted downward to the atomsphere. Burning through the surface, he headed slowly downward into the landing bay area in Mos Esiley that had appeared upon the map...

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-15-2002 01:14 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Now Graysith allowed her inner self to calm, allowed the Beast within one final howl of defiance before settling down into a figurative snarl to wait.

She smiled at Recinis, clearly sensing something bordering upon confusion running through him. Instinctively she reached out a companionable hand... only to pause in mid-motion as she realized her palm was still bleeding. Not wishing to stain Recinis thus, she smoothly let the hand drop to her lap.

"I sense questioning within you, my protector," she said to him after a bit. "While your presence here is admittedly somewhat of a surprise to me, I have faith that everything will be explained in this regard. You will know of your past, and why you yourself were chosen to assist in the creation of the future of the Sith."

Her lips crooked wryly to the side, and for yet another moment her gaze grew vague. Then with another small effort she snapped herself out of the momentary fugue.

"Perhaps we should see to getting some rest, that we may be at our best when we arrive at Tatooine and face this Tyberius," she commented lightly. "Shall I show you quarters aboard this ship, or will you be staying here at the command center?"

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.106.39
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-15-2002 01:25 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The ship abruptly stopped above the bay landing area, and propelled itself forward out of Mos Esily's inhabitats view point range. Landing slowly down into the surface, throwing the sandy rock elements into a gust around the area, it speed slowly downward into the surface. Ejecting the landing plates from the openings, it pressed against the surface, as within the ship everyone lesiurally relaxed. A small bump came to be from the landing, and quickly a ramp ejected from the mid right area of the ship. Digging the edges into the foundation, and creating a slit, the ship was prepared for a inhabitant ejection.

Sean laid back within his seat, staring toward the ceiling of his ship, as his fist tightened up, concealing all of his power before he came to a strainful stand. It had been long time before he had his good walk on Tattonie, and now he was back again. Rolling his feet about the metal surface ramp, horiziontally platted into the ground, he felt the sense of his comrade follow behind. Sean grapsed his trench coat, throwing it over his stature, as his sandals crossed along the foundation.

"So, when we get to Mos Eisley we will split...."

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-15-2002 01:25 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla didn't know how long she drifted off into introspection, but what she did know is that she suddenly wanted more sleep.

Oh, for the luxury of a bed to sleep in right now...

She sighed, not really paying Loban any mind as she laid her seat back. "Better get some sleep before we arrive..." she muttered, then floated off into slumber.

[ 08-15-2002 01:31 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-15-2002 01:37 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
recinis looked at graysith for a moment, and considered her words. he then smiled, " i will sleep here... but you should take care of that cut..." he said plucking graysiths hand from her lap to examin it...

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-15-2002 01:42 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean took one last glance at the one who had accompanied him through his flight, and pressed the ship's locket on the ramp. Throwing the ramp upward, the concealment of the ship's interior was apparant. Sean turned his stature away, slowly motioning toward the city ahead. It was a hazy blur before him because of the waves from the sun, but it was clearly visable that it was far distance away from his position. He'd need a speeder to move faster, but that would take much to long to achieve, and a walk was much more peaceful.

Moving his feet one motion by another, his feet crossed the sand, as he arosed his emotional elements, as the hour slowly passed by as the drifting wind did, and the suns made a shadow upon him. His hair blew back in the winds, as his hands were left clutched behind his back. Thoughts warped into his skull incarcerated brain, feeling the great urge of more knowledge, as if it was something that he had felt much more times then once. It wasn't the knowledge of anything, but something known to him as the Force. HIs teeth cringed at the thought of endolging in the arts of the Force but it was shockingly, and horridally apparant to him that it was something he was arosed, and enjoyed doing.

In disgust of his own thoughts, he spat at the ground as he went slowly over a small hill, gaining speed in his steps, as if he was to run away from his thoughts. Moving quicker, but timidally he flurished into a jog, as his trench coat fluttered like a flag in the wind. Beating against the thrusting sigh of the air, throwing winds toward him, straining his movements. HIs ligements began to weild a stress, but he still moved on. HE was running from his past, what he didn't know anything of. Something that haunted him in his dreams, but never in reality. But now it was there, hopping about him quickly, like a fire, dancing with its light flashing on his flesh. Sean couldn't handle such intense thoughts, and kept running until he felt as if his lungs would collapse. Falling to a kneel, he hit the surface before the introduction signal of Mos Eisley.

"No longer haunted...I made it."

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-15-2002 01:47 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Something jolted through Graysith's body at the touch of Recinis' hand taking hers, something akin to a flash of lightning in the towering magnificence of a thunderhead. She shivered in the downdraft, reflexively beginning to jerk her hand back--

Swimming up now before her vision was the image of the last one to take up her hand in so similar a manner,

--then paused. Swallowed, not without a bit of difficulty. Lowered her head so her hair flamed down to momentarily hide her features. When she looked up again, it was with her customary control.

"Thank you, Recinis," she replied with a soft smile, and quietly sat there, letting him tend to her hand.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.106.39
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-15-2002 02:02 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
recinis examined graysiths hand for a moment, and then went to looking through different comparments in the cockpit, and a few nabering rooms, untill he had located some cloth, some form of tape, and a bit of water.
he then rinsed and wrapped the small cut, tapping the makeshift bandage together with a few small strands of tape.
he then looked up and smiled warmly "should be better in a day or so..." he declared as he examined the bandage, making sure that all was as it should be.
he then nodded and said "is there anytasks you need done? if you want i can monitor things for a while while you sleep..."
his voice trailed off as he awaited graysiths response.

--------------------

---BMG

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-15-2002 02:09 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A peculiar smile brightened Graysith's features as she watched Recinis tend to her small wound. When he was finished, he looked up into her face and spoke to her, the words sounding almost anxious to her somehow.

She looked at him a moment more, then gracefully rose to her feet.

"Thank you, Recinis," she said, dropping her glance to the tidily bandaged hand. "I shall not be needing anything further, other than you obtaining some rest yourself. And now I bid you good rest."

Reaching her unwounded hand upward now to lightly lay upon his chest, she then quietly turned and departed the command center, seeking her quarters and a few hours of hopefully peaceful slumber.

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-15-2002 02:18 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After graysiths departure recinis closed his eyes and let himself fall into a half-slumber, half-trance. his body slowly reaching a state of total peace, and his mind likewise falling into the same state.

as he slept he half-dreampt and half-contemplated about the All looking within himself, seeing if balance could indeed be brought...and if so, how he might find ways to bring it...after that his thoughts/dream shifted to that of the sith. Wondering when and how there rebirth would come...
his mind then became blank as he fell into total sleep.

--------------------

---BMG

SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-15-2002 03:28 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The being slowly adventured through the foundation of the city. His feet beat along the ground, as he went through the community of many different races, hearing them communicate in their different languages-cursing and conversating about normal situations that would be considered the topic of the Outer Rim. Sean moved about the society, going through alleys, and venturing about the area to attain the conversation he had seeked and spoke of on his own ship, previous to the moments that had accuried, and conquered the accounts of the second, which would normally be filled with his confused, or straight forward thoughts about what was to acqiure in the trailing moments.

Quickly dropping behind an alley, a small crew of men placed their guns toward one man, as he stared angrily at them, clutching his fist on a few credits. Sean could absorb the sense of jungle atomsphere in the air as he glazed at the situation. Watching the confrotation continue, with his bottom lip curving inward, and his top teeth bit. He had stated before he didn't care, but just the morals of his existence told him otherwise. He needed to help, he couldn't allow one to be thrown around, losing his pride and ego in the process.

"Stop there!"

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-15-2002 02:09 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Please follow Graysith, Recinis, Shayla, Loban and Master Tyberius into the To Face A Tyrant thread in this forum, thank you.))

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.104.49
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-15-2002 04:50 PM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean quickly was responded to as the guns pointed toward him, firing their thin lasre bullets toward his stature. Moving quickly to the side, he dodged them and came to a inch seperation before them, elbowing one across the face while the other was kicked horridionsly in the chest. This ability of speed hadn't ever been revealed to him, but now it had been triggered on to his grasp of a task. Knkocking two of hte four group, he turned around and suddenly something excerted from his hand. IT was the ability to use the Force, he had been Force Sensitive all this time, but he didn't know it at all.

A brush of the force went clashing against the body, and as it fell to the ground a scream went cruising through the bieng's mouth. He hadn't allowed the Force to penetrate, and the being ahd crushed into a million pieces. Sean's eyes throbbed with sheer confusion before a fist slammed him back into reality. Colliding with the wall, he came back with a stern fist, slamming it into the teeth bridge of the man, and threw him down harshly against the surface. Throwing hsi eyes from on point to another, he glazed at the male Twi'lek who had been held up.

"Leave....me-" He simply stated grabing his skull, with the followign action of a furious scream. It was all of puzzedlment to him, but now he had weilded the Force, but it hadn't ever came out so fluently before. In motion of his own body, instead of mind. The tool...no the friend, the Force had suddenly creep back into the door of his reality, and excereted itself at his enemies, and adversaries.

Sean's mind began unwillingly implacing images of the Future, much like many Jedi's began their life in the academy. Throbbing with the mind boggling task of forseeing the Future. It was a blur to him, but it still was there. It was so real as well, he couldn't ignore it at all. He threw his fist against the wall once, and took a quick rush toward what he thought to be the area of the situation....

((OOC: Please follow Sean Hortkron into the To Face A Tyrant thread in this forum, thank you.))

[ 08-15-2002 04:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by SeanHortkron ]

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e