my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Jedi and a Hunter's Quest (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Jedi and a Hunter's Quest
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-21-2002 10:38 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A day passed from the exit from Korriban, the residents of a Sith existences of long past. Manuevering through space, and continusedly resting, and recieving the idea of going into hyperspace, they headed toward where Tylon believed Khar was situated.

Ahmad suprisingly was on a continuum of training reckllessly in the few areas that he could within the bowels of the ship, which came as a discomfort, as he felt this was of his own. Wondering confusedly to himself, he came to the cockpit in the mid night as Tylon restfully slept in the secondary cockpit seat. Clamping his finger upon a button, he found the planets that were regioned in the vicinity of the hyperspace speed. Placing his finger along hte projection, he slowly adjusted the screen to take advatange, and read information upon the planets resources. Reading upon the planet of "Drie" he found it was more of a lonesome one, with little amount of technological resources. Next to it was another planeted named "Qiper" which had a acedamy for children to be educated inthe arts of technology, and other information on it was that their were training pods in the arts of flying there as well. Otherwise, the planet wasn't much other then civilization, and forest terrain.

Next to that, in the fair region ahead was the planet known as Kyrik, which held its own two red moons, that excereted at the time of night a weird glow, as in the mourning they were as bright as the shining upon the planet of Coruscant. The one sun worked at night, their two moons every two nights. Kyrik was a planet of large resources, and had a large amount of technology, specially for the position on the verge of the Outer Rim. Its smooth line between the Middle, and Outer enabled them to gain resources, and trades from other planets about the galaxy, and never not be lost in the economical power.

"I guess this would be the best place." He positioned his finger along the navigational controls before him, and ejected out of hyperspace in a shaking thump. Still, Tylon was comfortablly snuggled in his chair,a fter the clashing of a unskilled movement. Rushing through space, the opening in the back excereted a large amount of heat, pushing them ahead.

Sprinting, and doging amoungst creators, enabling him to pratice with his Force ability, he ejected down upon the planet. Swooming over the ocean, he went drivign into town. Releasing his fingers, he went high into the sky, enabling the computer to take control at that moment. Grappling back on, he placed his finger upon the computer generator controler panel, and pressed harshly, taking it off the computer mobile. Diving down into the ship bay, he planted it softly amoungst the surface, and dashed along the ramp. Quickly, Tylon was awakened by the landing, and the smooth, shivering winds that fluttered through the opening door upon his skin. Awakening, he looked ahead through the sheild of glass, finding himself in a Domain, much of which Gladitors fought in, only with a ceiling clasping on the sun, diminishing the light within. The columns that ran around the circular sheltered achietectural landing was magnificant, and acient all at once. Leaping out, Tylon adventured lully behind Ahmad, as they rushed into the small bar.

Slashing their sight from the smell of food, and brain clustering drinks, they quested up the steps and into the region of life. The two men watched as ships in the fair forward flew high over the surface, and a community of different body structured humanoid, unhumanoid creatures walked past. And droids helpfully carried lugage, or strolled beside them, beaping loudly.

"I find it that we have landed on Kryik." Ahmad sternly stated, rolling his eyes beside him toward Tylon's situated body. His lips curled back in a enjoyment, as his nostrils filled with the smell of life.

Crumpelling his feet about the surface, he adventured slowly along the community, as Tylon walked carefully beside him, as not trustful to the new surrondings. Absorbing the surrondings, Ahmad placed his eyes along the signs, musing puzzedly about a ship construction, or space craft shop.

Dashing into a store, with the sign "Land Map" floating nicely in computer graphic text above, he came trotting out with Tylon awaiting with two small kits in the grasp of his palm. Placing on in the palm of Tylon, he curved his the right of his lip back, in a optimistic curving smile.

Placing it into the air, he ran his finger before him, clicking nicely against the technological hold of Map. The clear paper held dots along it, enabling one to go through the process of cities, and lands. Along with that was new situated stores, and Ship Craft Shops along the side. Happily rolling his expression into a smile, he curved both his lips back.

Placing his finger along the clear paper floating from the ground by the mild sound of buzz, rockets ejecting from the bottom. Running the edge of his limb along the surface of the text, he applied a mild amount of pressure against the button. A screen of the few residents, and stars upon the ones of great sell where situated along the town they had subsided, "Kurik".

"Hmm, I guess we'll be going to Extour Shop" Tylon observantly declared, as he watched Ahmad wonder his eyes along hte information of the shop that had popped up with his print on the star above the shop.

Adjusting his eye contact, he placed it off the screen that was floating smoothly before him, as the buzz rang like a melody in his ear. His eyes were rumbled by his furrowed eyebrows, and his lips curled into a small frown of disapprovement, feeling as though taken advatange by being observed carefully enough to know of which he was thinking.

"Yes! We are..." Ahmad declared, commenting to the observational irrevelant question. Dashing along the foundation, he trotted to the edge of the docking bay, which would enable them to catch a taxi cab. Abording the taxi, they placed themselves nicely in the yellow, black lined form of transportation. Skying over the land, they excereted their way from the foundation, and into the sky. Lining the high buildings, they carefully viewed the delicate shaps, and sizes of the buildings that formed along the little amount of surface. Staring at the small docks that exported from the buildings highest floor, and lowest Ahmad declined the fact that others were in the vicinity, and ran his hand out the window.

Hitting against a wind sheild, he stared over his side, and saw the man's glass had been horribally crushed, and he sneered his lips back as he cursed at him.

"Man....sky rage!" He begrudgingly shoke his head, placing his fingers upon his lap, placing them in a form of a game as he knew of the situation he had placed himself into by throwing his arm out the window. Before him, the taxi shoke his head along with him, and scurried down to a docking export. Placing the taxi sky transportation above the ground, the two lept out onto the concrete surface, and were taken down to the first floor. A hall was situated nicely before them as they made it to the lower level, and walked along it, leading to where they were to reside for the ship.

The building was wide, and placed nicely along a foundation of strong, firm dirt. Placing their feet about the steps before the wooden door, that inflamed the shelter with a modern look. Opening the door, they wondered in, finding a small creature sitting upon the surface of the counter. His body was strapped in clothes, but two horns flung from the back of his palms, and he had a large amount of hair hanging from the back of his neck. Behind him was a tall creature, drapped in long cloths, and cloaks of blue and white coloration. His face was held the features of long ears, and a nudgling nose. His grizzled red skin was a show of wise, and old times, tough and wrinkled.

"See I do you..hmm?" The tall man said, excorting his ascent, and of his orgin. He had been born upon Yuiddle, and he was supposedly the owner of the store, as he had a plate placed behind him of his name. He was Extour.

"Need what do you?" He asked once, in a loud firm voice, crinkled up by his age, that was exposed in his vocal output, and skin.

"We-no, I need a new ship." Ahmad answered, running his hand slowly along his cloak, and rustling it back, exposing his lightsaber placed neatly upon his side. His lips curled back, as his blue hair fluttered over his eyes.

A moment of silence came, as a eye contact came with the weaponary, and the eye of the Yuiddlain. The tall creature took his head around, and walked slowly, as he grappled his large staff at the door behind the counter. Pushing it open, with little power he adventured down cold, shivering steps, leaving the two behind. In a lead, the two adventured behind him, walking slowly down the steps through the diminishing darkness. A small amount of fire burned along the walls upon small wooden sticks, placed in a kit, attached to the wall. Dropping into a port, they found the Yuiddilan motionless in a yard of pure grass, and tree's and animals placed neatly about the area.

"Ships dont you see...hmmm?" He grunted, as he ungrammically spoken, as it was the Yuiddilan form of english. Grappling tightly at his side, he watched as the two men followed a small trail along the grass through the garden of ships, and animals. Small butterflies wondered pass their head, meanwhile the sound of engines taking their pratice excersise floating loudly in the background.

Magnificant Ahmad though, as he kneelt before a small animal, adventuring his eyes before him at a keen ship.

"Hmm.."

[ 06-22-2002 01:36 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ahmad ]

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-21-2002 02:10 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For some reason, the entire 'garden' made Tylon uncomfortable. He walked up right next to Ahmad.

"I've been to places like these when I bought The Merciless. The dealer will probably try to rip you off or..." he looked at several of the workers near the ships settling on the ground. "Settle for ambushing and stealing the money off a reluctant customer."

Ahmad simply waved him off. "Relax. They're smart enough not to mess with a Jedi. And if they do, well, its their funeral!"

Tylon made a small nod.

We must leave. The bounty hunter stopped at the ghost's voice. What? Why?

Well, I didn't mean leave the whole planet. I need you to go to a weapons store for me. Tylon shook his head.

Alright, what are you up to now?

Let me put it this way: You're not searching for a ship. You have one of your own, there's no point in staying with Ahmad right now. Besides, you can always come back!

The Mandalorian armoured bounty hunter finally gave in to the Jedi's request. "Ahmad," he called as he started to walk away, "I'll meet you back here later. I have something important to take care of..."

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-21-2002 09:56 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahmad carefully viewed, and observed Tylon be excorted nicely by the Yuiddilan, as his lips lined neatly. As the green, tall creature adventured his eyes behind him, Ahmad churned his eyes in rage and his lips frowned in a sneer of atimibination. Tightening his fist, he walked slowly amoungst the port of ships.

Trotting gradually along the green foundation, trailed with expandable, soft blades of vegetation, he studied the ships coordination, and outer realm of layer. Placing his finger slowly along a navy blue, gun modification Guri's Stringer, situated nicely in mid condition. Tightening his fist, he threw it toward the Yuiddilain who positioned himself steps away. Adjusting his fingers, he exploited the index finger toward the man.

"Hmm, Like this you do?" The owner questioned puzzedly, as he tightened his fist along the staff located beside him for his aid. HIs soft, smooth cloaks wrapped neatly about his body fluttered as he, struggingly attempted to forward himself beside them ship.

Relocating, he rose his head, as he situated himself harshly along the ground before his customer. Sweat trickled like beads along his face, as he drew his lips back, exposing a share of joy.

"Called it is-" Quickly he was interupted by the vocal cords excortation of the youthful Jedi positioned before him, along side the ship.

Ahmad skillfully adjusted his hand along the mouth of the man, as his head cocked back in a sense of relaxation. Nodding his head to the side, he bobbed it quickly back, and his lips curled back, snarling upward as his cheeks adjusted to the lip construction. The snarl was deep, as his eyes collidied with the edge of the lid, and he lodged his neck in a horiziontal shape.

"Yes, this is what I want. Just open the surface transportational port below this foundation, and I'll be on after giving you your currency." He declared, in a lul tone; as if whispering toward the man. Throwing his finger from the lips of the being, he placed his finger along the curves of the ship, as he knew of the devlish intention that had trickled through the brain of the old wise-stealing seller.

As the foundation below the ship went into a flip, it grappled upon edges of the ship, enabling it to attach itself against the surface. rolling it down, it adjusted it upon the surface of the basement.

Minute spassed, and the two were situated neatly between the foundation of artifical roots, and hallow surface far below the surface. Already the time of currency payment had been anounced, and invested within the grapple of the Yuiddilain, and he was to be on his way.

Ahmad thoroughly, and gracefully jumped within the seat far from the foundation, and landed softly within the seat of the Guri's Stringer formulated ship. Placing his hands along the control panel, he began his navigational control, and began installing the chips within the coordinates. Blossoming lights ejected from their sources, brightening the dark, dim room known as the basement, and the cockpit.

"Computer Alert! The name must be installed." The computer excereted a small projection, lined like a graph, with red coloration. Placed along the sides were buttons allowing the owner to begin the downloading process of the information upon the ship.

Ahmad placed his hand along the language, and the keyboard that instantly popped up after his selection. Applying soft pressure to the screen, he began the name. X-piration.

As he grappled upon the segment construction, of reformation, that would enable it to form as a speeder construction. He began the installation, awaiting silently as it had been uploaded upon the deta. Churning his lips back as the sound of alertation came beeping within the cockpit, he gave the signal to the Yuiddilan positioned nicely below, and adventured forwar diwth an adjustment upon the navigational stick, and a few control panel buttons.

Adventuring from the two surfaces, he ejected from the shop, and out into the region of the sky. Whirling quickly along the area, he had now owned the ship he would carefully place within his body, and soul:X-piration

[ 06-21-2002 10:24 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ahmad ]

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-22-2002 12:20 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"THIS is a weapons store?!" Tylon exclaimed. No answer came as the taxi had driven off with his payment.

The 'store' looked nothing like a shack made up of dead wet wood. The hunter shook his head as pushed the door open, almost taking it off its hinges.

A tall Yuiddilan was there to greet him, although it was shorter than the one back in the hangar bay. "Hello! Oooh, nice armour, you have! Rare, it is. From where did you purchase?"

Tylon simply stared at the black board behind the creature. Sure enough, the entire board was covered with dozens of different blasters, small and large, clean and rusty.

"I'm, ah, looking for a..."

Lightsaber.
"Lightsaber."

The Yuiddilan studied the bounty hunter for awhile. "How you know of lightsaber?"

"A friend." The creature simply smiled.

"Yes, yes, I see now. Here..." it pressed a button on the board. A panel slid open between two weapons, revealing a compartment with the ligthsaber inside. "Examine, you can."

Tylon walked up to the board and took out the saber. He flipped the switch which ignited it, and a crimson red blade shot out of it.

That was...my first lightsaber. I had used it when I was young and still a trainee. There was, uh, an incident involving a classmate of mine...I remember selling it back on Yavin. Amazing how far it traveled.

"Yes...amazing..." Tylon said quietly, admiring the glowing red light. He switched it off and hooked the handle onto his belt. As he started to walk away, the Yuiddilan tapped him on the shoulder.

"Pay for that, you will."

"My apology," he replied, not turning around. "You can put it on my account. The number is..."

The Yuiddilan stormed right in front of his face. "Need credits, right now! No computers, you see. Need real credits!"

Tylon glared at it from behind his visor. "I'll pay you later..."

"No! Pay me NOW!"

"I really need this..."

"So do I! Not sell to cheap fakers, pretending their Boba Fe--" Within seconds, Tylon's hand was on his throat. He quickly thrusted the Yuiddilan's head into the board.

"Perhaps I'm not making myself clear! You will GIVE me this weapon, or I'll take your head with it!"

The Yuiddilan started gasping for air. "Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!" it said quickly, through the tightening pain in its throat. Tylon let go of his hand and let the creature crumble to the floor. The ghost now satisfied, the bounty hunter stormed out of the shack...

[ 06-22-2002 12:22 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TheKnot ]

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-22-2002 12:45 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As Tylon stormed from teh shack, a quick speeding bolt flashed past, throwing the being down upon the surface before the shack throwing him down. Leaping from the bolt, was a cloaked figure, faded by the rushign winds as the bolt, manifested into a ship and rested high over the grounds. Shadowing the shack, the ship was new, and polsihed nicely.

The cloaked figure walked gradually toward Tylon's body, and snarled down at him in disapprovement, as if he had been watching or observing of the situation going within the shack. Trotting in, he grasped his pocket, and placed the credits down before the small Yuiddilan, who seemed to be injured at the neck area.

"See I do, that you have extra to me..hmm?" The blue Yuiddilain questioned puzzedly, as he grasped his neck in a painful matter. Straining his croak voice, he came to his feet grappling upon the item beside him as a leverage.

Standing, he found himself before the Jedi, who stood stern with his eyes wrinkling in a observing fashion. Studying the body before him, he snarled, finding scratches along th eface area where he recieved from the bump.

"To recover from these injuries which you have gotten from my partner." The Jedi simply declared before recieving a nod from his helpful tone. Adventuring outward from the shack, he passed the Tylon.

Glaring down upon him, his eyes sparkled with a fever beyond the tempature of the sun that had dimmed down in the distances, creating a discoloration of beauitfil magnitude. His reflection had dimmed as well from a distant angel, becoming more darkened, and his features undescribible for they couldn't be dedicated from a distances or raduis far aside.

"Hope in, and stroll to the back seat. We are heading off the planet. Back to the landing bay." His voice was firm, and filled with a boiling anger for the situation he placed the Yuiddilain within, and awaited Tylon's reaction.

Tylon only muttered, as he felt as though he could punch the lights out of Ahmad for undoing his actions, and making him seem as though a child. Bumping against the shoulder of Ahmad, in a disrespectful matter, he lept quickly within the ship, and strolled to the back between the metal that could collide with the sheild, covering his skull. Thumping after him, was the figure of Ahmad, placing himself within the seat over the ocean which was placed along the land, creating islands for all the buildings that were created.

Adventuring quickly over the ocean surface, he threw winds bamming against it, throwing it thorugh the air. Particles left their dots upon the metal, as they shredded down near Tylon's landing coordinates, and the Bounty hunter lept out quickly. Wondering through the crowds of the community, he rustled his way down the stairs and into his coordinates. Sending a tranmission, as he prepared his ship for take-off, he struggled with his thoughts. As the two prepared for their lift off, a sound erected from their engines, and they abruptly where into the air in a matter of seconds. Speeding along, they passed the matter of time, and were amoungst the sky. Stars glisttered, and gleamed amoungst them, as they were locked together by fate, within the realm of life, as Space Pirates...
Star Wars..

[ 06-22-2002 12:52 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ahmad ]

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-22-2002 01:57 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I should've cut his throat back on Korriban when I had the chance..." Tylon said bitterly to himself as he piloted The Merciless into following Ahmad's ship.

You and me both. It's not like I can't feel pain either...

"Where are we going, anyways? I have a bounty to collect..."

Patience, Tylon. Besides...Khar Delba right now isn't a happy place for either of you.

"Khar Del--What are you talking about?"

Never mind. When the time comes, I'll tell you...

The bounty hunter sighed within his helmet. "Sometimes I wonder if all the credits in the universe is worth this pile of bantha dung I'm in..."

Tylon matched speed with Ahmad as they traveled through the stars, their destination still a mystery.

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-22-2002 07:49 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Swirling through hyperspace, they quickly went through in a formation of graceful position. Blazing like bikers, they curved around each other, as they entertained themselves of stragerty, as they prepared to land upon the mysterious land, that Tylon had no idea of. Spinning through, the two came to a formation of stealth, as they rushed through the heavens above all planets.

As hyperspace travel came to a end, they bumped back and their eyes were ahead before. Tylon sat comfortablly in his seat, as he stared through his glass toward the planet before him in a amazing puzzelment. Within his sheild, covering his skull, his eyebrow rose gradually with a capture of vicinity. The stars glisttered, and shimmered within the background, as the planet below glowed its green coloration, along with the white. It was a vegetational planet, along with the large structured world.

"This is Naboo."-Ahmad began sternly, unloading the information of which he knew of the planet-"The Jedi of the largest molo.'s secret wife lived here, as a Senator, and once a Queen. People believe her death after her releasement of babies was the one to drive him to the Darkness, but no one knows. Other then that, the planet's history is more about their loves. Or thats what they say on the screen. Well lets move in, I have some situation to resolve upon the planet."

Driving down upon the atompshere, they were delicatally sucken in upon its foundation, whirling toward the planet's lake area. Simply softening their hatches upon the vegetation below, the rushing wind from their landing blew the water upon the surface of their ships. As they lept out, they refreshed with the air of nature, and life. Ahmad grasped the feeling, and stared at his reflection in a glamourish, enjoyment.

"I look good." He optimistically stated, as his lips curled back in a show of self-confidence, and approvement. Smirking, his attractive facail features suddenly changed as a rushing of creatures exhibited themselves along the other side of the lake. They were scaled neatly, and were shaped as humanoid creatures, weilding weaponary shaped with unadavanced to the life outward the planet, but held small eletronical destructive balls upon it.

A snarl scarred the attractive, Jedi Human's face, as he strained his foot into the surface. The Gungan warriors guided themselves along each other, positioning themselves in a preperation of combat. Raising their weapons, the defensive Jedi grasped his lightsaber at his side, and whirled it gracefully at his side, as he heard Tylon locking with his laser gun. Ahmad's soft, bright brown hair hung nicely over his purple, violent eyes that were furrowed down by his eyebrows.

"Time to kill..?"

Abruptly sharp featured ships whirled over the sky, burning through the conversation that was to begin between the two partners, positioned across from The Gungans.Glaring with a puzzled outlook, the two partners grasped their weaponary securly, considering the siutation of attack.

As the two ships landed softly against the vegetational surface, bladed along the land, known as "grass". A ramp flung out, and two human creatures wondered along the steel surface, as their feet bounced in a rhytmic tone, along the hallow ground.

"Stop, my friends. Both of you!" The man coated in the garment of a soldier, ran his hand along them, gesturing their dialogue to the both of them.

[ 06-22-2002 07:53 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ahmad ]

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-22-2002 08:33 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A Sith Infilator exported itself through the atompshere, burning through the clouds that rained supreme above. Levitating over the surface, the dark framed ship craft excorted downward toward the surface below, as a keen sense of hatred flung from the glass window, placed neatly along the front. As the two wing's stealthfully banged against the wind, and rushed along the astounding terrain, destroying in abrupt matter, the nature's tall buildings, known as the tree's it blamed shots.

Excereting a large amount of lasers from its openings within the circular frame, between twh two stern, sharp wings. As the lasers banged against the surface, a inflaming roar of fire burned down the tree's, devistating the nature with ultimate annihilation. Tearing through the roots, it cracked the bark, throwing it down upon the foundation, and rolling into many other buildings of the terrain.

The craft swung down out from the heaven's once more, impelling a hip beside a lake with a large amount of lasers. The constructive fleet flight exploded, thrusting flames amoungst the land, throwing The Gungans subsiding against him back against the rgound, slowly sizzling with the boiling heat. As they fell into a internal unconsciousness, a sweeping smoke ran over, rushing along the lake's surface, only to be vanquished by a thrusting rush of wind.

Flaming back down, it ran along the lake, sprinting into the terrain that it would lead them too. Whirling, and twirling, the Sith Infilator threw the water particles along the sky, vanquishing by the every lasting winds, and air.

Dropping down into the waterfall, the ship skid along the sand that had resided beside the waterfall. Placing the craft softly against the foundation, a wind rushed out from below, as did the sand. Throwing it recklessly around, it pressed its circular bottom against the ground, imprinting upon the world's soft ground. Abruptly, the opening flung upward, locking into the gate lockage within the slid layer of the ship. A quick movement of the ramp placed itself against the gorund, enabling the pilot of darkness to expose himself to the sunlight that he rained above the planet.

Pressuring his feet against the surface, the humanoid structured being stood along the beginning of the ramp, with his body drenched in the dark, ebony cloaks. Flung upon his body, a hood was neatly placed over his eyes, shadowing his dark vanilla flesh.
Running his fingers softly along his head, he threw it to the back of his neck, exposing his facail features. Branches of hair hung neatly along his forehead, and few over his soft, vibrant, light brown eyes. His hair drapped down his back, tied into a pony tail, splattering over his holstered staff.

Swinging his cloak back at the waist, he showed his two lightsabers, smoothly carved at the hilt. Without a blade attached, the two hilts grasped tightly against the side of himself, as he wondered gradually along the ramp. Banking his feet against the hallow grounds, he placed it against the stern surface, staring toward the sea seperating himself from a small patch of land, where one could reside. Its old, achiectural format, showed a sign of ancient conservation, and little amount of structural beginning to end life homing.

"Well, this would be a great place to reside for..now." His voice churned with stern, firm status, as his tone was nice, and attractive to a humanoid creature of female creation.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-22-2002 08:40 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Subsiding into a leaning sitting position upon the ground, a abrupt sense of suprisement came upon his brian, as a process of a plan had traveled through his mind. Adventuring his eye connection toward his partner, his eyes charcoled with a deep sense of greif, and astounding anger.

"We-We must travel into the ocean. Gungan's live there, we must reside there. Then when the heat is over, we will travel off the planet. And if they attack...we then must defend ourselves, and leave immeditally at the first chance. Got me!" Ahmad declared in a stern, leadership tone. His voice craoked with a sense of anger as well.

Standing up slowly, he adventured beside Tylon toward each others ship, to reside and adventure into the surface. Reaching into his cloak, he threw Tylon his underwater download system, enabling him to travel underwater. As he watched Tylon capture it, he prepared to jump within the boundaries of his cockpit. grasping his finger into his own pocket area, Ahmad swung out his code system download. Placing it in neatly within the slit, the installment began, as did Tylon beside him. As it prepared, and the projection for options to upload it at the moment, he pressed "Yes".

Wondering ahead, the two embarked into a journey into the surface. Their engines were slightly replaced with altercation, and were now traveling toward the Gungan City.

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-22-2002 11:20 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So...Ahmad's not as tough as he appears to be. Tylon thought as the two partners traveled underwater to the Gungan City. Schools of small fish scattered in front of them as they approached.

He does not appreciate a situation he has no control of in the beginning. came the reply from his other partner. Of course, it could also be that you don't really like Gungans...

They are a dying race. The galaxy has moved on without them and their technology. They are nothing more than a thorn in the side of civilization's progress amongst the stars! Tylon though bitterly. They should have died a long time ago...

The dead Jedi said nothing...and neither did the bounty hunter. Still, he wondered what 'business' Ahmad has amongst these creatures...

[ 06-22-2002 11:22 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TheKnot ]

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-23-2002 01:00 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The two flung on through the watery land, whirling through the land of fishes, until they hit the surface of Gungan City, before the bubles that with held them as colonies. Leaping out, the two put on the technological breathers, enabling them to swim under water. Rushing along the surface, they wondered into the colonies entrance, walking along the ground. Turning their head right to left, they found eyes sparkling on their beings, as the suprisingly weren't offended by their introduction.

"Helloza Mista" A sound blurged outward from the side, blaming into the ear of Ahmad, and Tylon. Whirling his head to the side, a creature stood, much more muscular then the other creatures roaming the city. His tall frame captured the eye of Ahmad ina special manner.

Tilting his head, Tylon came to a conclusion that torublesome situationw as to embark in a matter of seconds, from the eye contact between Ahmad & the man of the Gungan race.

"Hello to you!" Ahmad happily said, placing his finger before him, grasping tightly to the man's hand, in a show of respect. In a friendly matter, they hugged and backed off with a the two smirking happily toward each other.

"You got the stuff I was asking for?" Ahmad questioned, following him down along the streets, as the bubbling surronding blurged the scene's outlook, from outside of the city.

Tylon went beside him, easedropping on the conversation between the too, about something of weaponary, or a lightsaber. Something else ran amoungst the situation. It was something about an acient land, where the young Jedi's could train.

"Sooo...weza here?" He showed the sheltering home before him, made souly out of vegetation, and wood, but still forming a delicate homing.

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-23-2002 01:34 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Impressive." Tylon said. "It's, ah, not necessarily what I'm used to but it'll do..."

"Wesa happy in halping yousa in our home!" the Gungan said. The Mandalorian helmet barely moved as Tylon was still staring at the shelter.

"So what is all this about, Ahmad? My patience is very short in dealing with other people's business..."

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-23-2002 01:39 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Where-Im going to prepare for something that'll change the Galaxy." Ahmad simply stated, his hand rustling behind his cloak, placing his fingers into a fist, and then rolling it back to his side.

Walking beside his fellow Gungan friend, he quested into the small shack shelter. His feet bounced along the surface, as he heard the creaking sound wander, and the grassy foundation over it came as a map, but not durible enough to protect it from the squeking sounds of rusty surface under. Adventuring about the large wooden shelter, the Gungan smirked happily.

"Youza sleep in the back" He began, gesturing his hands toward the back openings, leading to the stairs, as his firm, stern voice went on "And sleepa. After tonight, we willza begin da preperations."

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-23-2002 01:46 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Something that'll change the galaxy? Oh, joy..." Tylon muttered to himself. The Gungan approached him after walking Ahmad to the shelter.

Tylon shook his head, the helmet following his movements. "No thanks. I don't rest my whole body on the job..." The Gungan simply shrugged.

"Yousa choice, bouty hunter..." he said walking away.

Tylon was just about to sit down and rest when a thought occured to him.

I never mentioned I was a bounty hunter...and neither did Ahmad I think. Strange...

But he decided not to dwell on it too much and fell asleep, sitting there a few feet away from the shelter.

[ 06-23-2002 01:48 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TheKnot ]

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-23-2002 01:57 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The sound of feet crumpeelled along the surface, as the brown haired humanoid orgasim stood, observing the fasantying landscape before him. Watching as the sea sparkled with the winds adjusting it, and throwing the waves softly back and forth in a rhytmic fashion. The fasanating sound of animals rushing over it, using their wing spand as a unit of transportation, heading from side to side. Who said the Darkness couldn't enjoy?

Kneeling, the Dark Jedi of brown smooth, neatly placed hair looked down into his reflection, as his firm features crinkled into a snarl. Reaching slowly through is dark ebony cloak, he flung his two lightsabers outward from their positions at his waist, and pulled them back with the Force. Grasping upon them tightly within his hands, he applied pressure in a swift fashion against the red button adjusted along the long hilt, and whirled it around, as did his body. In a circular motion, his two discoloration pointed toward the being before him.

It was a girl, with long brown hair, ahnging neatly beside her. Her body was softly pressed by a high top, and a small dress, matching the coloration of her strains of hair. Her green eyes sparkled, as her rings around the edges of her hair whirled with the rush, waving back and forth as the winds took it.

"I..Im sorry for intruding. I just was enjoying th-the view." Her voiced jerked in a fearful tone, as she took a secure step backwards along the grass, and sand that hard sternly formated itself as the soft texture of world's foundation.

Abruptly, she grappled upon the arm of the man, and placed him down, pressuring her leg against his shoulder, and jamming his face head into the foundation. In a astounding, suprising reaction, the Dark Jedi whirled his being around, sliding his arm outward, by cutting the sleeve and came back down pressuring his body against her, flatting her against the surface.

Curving his lips down at her beauitful, smooth curved face, he enjoyably laid upon her. She puzzedly looked toward him, as her eyebrows rose with discomfort, and without a grasp of understanding. She abruptly caught the drift, and like the rush of the wind she ran her hands along the youthful Dark Jedi's face, rolling the hair outward from his eye.

"What is your problem, woman! You could have got yourself killed." His voice crackled with a stern tone, as his previous expression didn't match it in any form. As it was a antionym of his outer tone.

She only curved her lips back, and slid from under him, standing before him softly against hte ground. Crossing her arms, she shook her head begruidgly. Lumbia, the brown haired, extremely attractive Dark Jedi swoon to his feet, and snarled back at her, in a fake outlook.

Whirling his frame in a swift fashion, his elbow jammed harshly against her chest, throwing her against the surface. As the air sucked outward from her mouth, she gasped and fell into a unconsciousness from sheer pain.
Minutes Later

She awokened, the soft covers drapped neatly over her slender figure. As the winds carried her hair to the side, and it was nicely unpurcked from its pig-tails, she swung her eyes aorund her surrondings. In a curious outlook, she stared out the window, seeing the view of the great out doors.

"Woman, it seems you have stummbled upon me on a good day. You will be staying with me....only as a hostages." Lumbia stood at the door way, with his arm sleets of his cloak cut off, as was his hood. His muscular arms were exposed, as was his hair which had recently been wettened by some effecrt to run over the sea.

In a response, the slender, beauitful woman only grunted, and turned over, laying between the covers, specatating the wonderful day only expanding outside the shelter.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-23-2002 02:20 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Walking along the creaking surface, his feet ran along the soft grass. Grasping upon his cloak, he slowly folded it ove rhis head, gradually exposing his muscular frame from the hot, sweety clothing. Placing it upon the ground, he threw himself reckelssly against the foundation of the comfortable of the covers. He hadn't felt this in near month, and now he was to gain the comformation, and allow it to drive slowly along his skin, and dig into his flesh.

Wrinkling his fingers along the edges of the covers, he swung it softly over his body, and curled into a small ball, crinkling the soft covers tight along his flesh. Homing the smooth heat within, his head smutthered against the pillow, and he softened his brain into a keen relaxation.

Falling asleep, his dreams where of heroic deeds, and many other legendary stories of other Jedi's. The dreams he had as a....

Child...

[ 06-23-2002 02:20 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ahmad ]

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-23-2002 12:28 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Darkness

The few things he had grasped, and knew more about then of himself. It was like something had sucked the life out of him, controlling his normal outlook of life, to only be something he had to change. It wasn't as painful as it would be for a normal being, but he was not of normal standards. He with holded the Force in both palms, and was very intellegent upon the matter as well. The only suprisement that had came out of him for the whole few months of planning, would be the show of effection toward the girl, which quickly diminished with the attack.

Sitting within the halls, he placed his knee upon the ground, and neatly shifted his elbow upon it. Placing his hand along his head, he grasped his thoughts and focused thorougly on healing himself. Turning his body around, he stood, prepared for a great amount of training. The brown eyes of soft love shivered as he stared ahead, toward the door way of the beauitful woman, around his age. She slightly smiled toward him, in a effectionate frame, and shifted off back to the bed. Tilting his head in a unrespondible fashion, he only grasped the attetion he was being gave. His cheeks arose, and his lips curled back in a effectionate optimistic smirk, and he twirled himself around.

Placing his hand along his claok, he threw it down upon the surface, exposing his muscular upper body, drapped with the accesiors of the Urika High Power Soldiers. Tightening his hand along his black, large hilts he shifted it at his side, twirling it gracefully. Placing his mind upon the crystal within, he churned the projection of black outward from the opening. Shifting about, his body skillfully sliced through the air, with a whushing sound blaring outward from the stealthful movements. Leaping upward, he came to a slid along the polished floor, where he placed his hand on the ground. Moving his fingers before him, he crunched them into a ball and shifted his hand back. Abruptly the box situated neatly aside the room came sliding along the surface, and fell before him. As it came, he went into a leap, falling upon it, while it continusedly went into a slide.

Leaping off it, he fell upon the surface, and he was in a crowd of 12 men, circularing him. They all weilded blasters, pointing dead toward his head. Grasping his mind set of training, he whirled about slicing through the lasers in a matter of mono-seconds. As they backed up, and took out a second load of laser blasters, they shot numorous of times toward his body.

Placing his hand along the ground, he leaped up and came down kicking one in the face harshly, throwing him against the ground, as he went into a twirl along the bodies chest area, he sliced at another soldier's gun.

"I command you to all decease. Leave! Or I will conquer this-" His hand gestured along the land, and shelter around him-"Now!"

Abruptly he awokened at the yell of his brain. His body was lingering against the wall, as his eyes grasped the light excereting from the sun upon the point of residents. His eyes rushed past him, adventuring around the sheltering surrondings, absorbing the acient achiectural. Reaching down at his side, he found that one of his stealthfullly used lightsabers had suddenly disappeared through his slomber, and quickly took a quest to find it. Placing his foot along the stern, polished, tiled foundation of the land, he took his eyes to the left. Finding nothing, he heared a sizzling sound roar out on the pourch area. Rushing out the doors, he came upon the concrete surface. The soles of his foot crunched along the ground, as he came to the edge where he say the girl whirling his lightsaber around skillfully. She twirled, and placed it near his face. Running the red heated blade past his face, it sliced through the wind, creating a vibration. The vibration accumilated by the mono-second into a swushing sound, passing through Lumbia's ear.

"What?? You have...the Force?" He questioned in a mystified fashion, his tone sinking down as his eyes arose in derangement. His cloak fluttered with the wind, as the water particles ran down upon the steps behind him.

She simply nodded, as she grappled along the lightsaber, her lips curling back in an anticipant fashion, expressing his confidence in the smirk. Her teeth shined, and she lifted the lightsaber with her mind, allowing it to float nicely before him, and then close in the blade. The ignited blade sunk into the hilt, and fall down at the holster.

Lumbia respondially grunted, and turned his back upon the girl, as he adventured inward at the opening of the glass doors. The beauitful speciticule of achiecture of vanilla shade, clashed nicely with the moment.

Lumbia drapped his hand along his clothing, and dropped it, exposing his under garments, which was very small. The accesiors of the Urika fashion swung over his chest, weilding small weapons within the capsules locked by the glass sheilds.

"What is your name?"

[ 06-23-2002 03:36 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-24-2002 12:29 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A rushing wind chizzled through his coating, as he crinkled along the soft bed. Imprinting himself along the surface, he rolled his head to the side, and opened his eyes. Slowly, his purple visual jewels glared transfixed at the tall partner of him, staring down toward him in a stern matter.

"Weza have to leave!" He firmly announced, but in a whispering tone. The man grasped upon the lightsaber at his side, and dropped it in Ahmad's hand, as he turned his body. Trumpetting down the steps, he adventured along the soft grass.

The tall Gungan placed his hand upon the carpetting, and at the exact spot the creaking sounds were placed, he opened it up with a command of his voice. As it slowly opened, a fresh smell of wet air splurred out, foaming around his being. Reaching into the undergorund tunnel, he felt around slowly, gradually cementing his hand upon a figure. Reaching hsi arm out, he spoke once again of the words, and it closed. Turning his head, his lips went down into a stern frown, and he trotted back up the stairs.

As the Gungan trotted up the steps, Ahmad prepared for the adventure outward of the city. Drapping his clothing on, his cloaks fell softly over his body. Grasping upon the hood, he lifted it gradually over his head, shifting it in the exact position to shadow his eyes. Rolling down stairs, he looked down toward his Gungan partner, and nodded.

"Get the underwater vessels prepared, and we will follow you outside the city with our ships." Ahmad soldier-toned declared, as his eyes furrowed down in a form of seriousness. Rolling past him, he watched his partner go into a small nod, and venture up the stairs, going into preprariong for the adventure outward the city.

Rushing outward the door, he came to the point before his friend, where he stared curiously down at his lingering body, which had fell into unsconsousness.

"Awake! Now..we gotta get out of here." He sternly presented his words, rushing outward from ahead along the surface, as he slowly came to his feet. The Youthful Jedi grasped upon his lightsaber at his waist, and sharpened his eye senstifity by furrowing his eyebrows downward, piercing into his eye line.

As Tylon caught up, he cautiously placed his hand upon his weapon that rested soundlessly beside him, much as a pet, without its sounds of trumpetting energy boiling within. As he fell beside his partner, he rolled his eyes under his helmet about the area. Breathing lully outward, and inhaling he thoughtfully, and thorougly churned his thought process, like a building of fire. Rushing ahead, Tylon unknowingly began the prepartion of leverge on the adventure outward. Placing his gun before him, he watched as two police gaurds walked fearfully before him. Shotting at them soundlessly, he knocked them both down upon the ground.

"You were right..." Tylon spoke to seemingly to himself, as he walked over to the Gungan bodies. Kneeling before them, he placed his gun along their chin, shifting it. Placing his hand upon a chip within their ears, he stood up and looked observantly down toward it.

As he studied the machinary, he found it was advanced beyond even the weaponary comprehension of Corucant. Dashing back, he placed his feet upon the ground and took a sharp turn around, and placed on his blaster. Whirling throughout the heavens of the bubble down, he twirled his being around, staring down.

"MOVE AHMAD!!" Tylon yelled loudly, as he placed his hand along his suiting. Applying pressure to his waist, with his left finger, a large bubble circled about him. The circular buble crinkled with a wave of eletronical waves.

Rushing as declared, Ahmad came into a roll along the surface, as his finger pressed against the lightsaber, igniting a sharpened blade, with a coloration of deep orange. His light, baby blue hair swung back as the wind boiling form his movement wushed back.

Staring over his shoulder, as Ahmad came to a kneel a large explosion erupted from the ear chip, and blazed over the surface, banging against the sheild surronding Tylon. Protecting Tylon of the great power was a eletronical sheild, excereted from his visor, and frontier of his sheild, focusing all the nergy of his weaponary within it.

As the explosion of fire died down, and sinked through the walls, it was accumilated with the water, and went into a mild boil. Falling upon the surface, delicately he twirled himself around, adventuring beside his partner downward the hall. As the two bounced the soles of their feet along the ground, a crowd of gaurds wandered infront of their path, before the exiting. Skidding along the ground, Tylon placed his hand upon his posterior, and applied his finger upon a button. The pressure ejected a large amount of fire from his jet pack, throwing him upward from the ground. Grasping upon his partner, he whirled him along with him.

Ahmad, and him whirled over them, dodging the blasters that flew their way, and the few eletric waved balls toward them, that would immeditally destroy of the jet pack if was to hit. Ahmad grasped upon his lightsaber, and ignited the boiling orange blade. Squeezing free from the grasp of his partner, he fell in a crouch position toward hte ground. Whirling his lightsaber downward, he focused his Force ability to twirl it toward them, in a row cutting of their heads. Hitting against the surface, gracefully he took in his lightsbaer, gappling his palm about the hilt, and went into a stealthful flip upon the back of the bounty hunter.

Whirling outward the city limits, they fell within the cockpits of their ships, and executed a decease of the land. Heading off its landing bay, they were repeatidally fired at, which were aimed poorly, and unabled to hit of them. A small vessel circled toward them, holding a large sheild, inabling them to adventure to the surface without disturbance.

"ALRIGHT!!"

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-24-2002 02:12 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Clearly there is more to this than what it seems..." Tylon said to Ahmad as he admired the chip he took off the Gungan. "Either the Gungans had a change of heart the last time you were here, or there's someone else..."

The vessel was approaching the surface and near the shore. There was no sign of pursuit.

"Hmm? Someone else?" Ahmad asked, still a bit excited from their escape of the city.

Tylon nodded. "We're getting close to something that someone doesn't want us to discover. Uh...of course, I don't know WHAT that is, HOW we got involved, and WHY this is happening in the first place!"

The Jedi simply laid back. "We can figure things out back in our ships...a bit more safer than being out in the open."

Soon, their vessel broke out of the waters and made their landing on ground...

[ 06-24-2002 02:26 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TheKnot ]

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-24-2002 11:16 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As they hit the surface, his lips bent downward, being gnashed down by his higher relam of teeth. Thinking thorougly to himself, he switched his eyes toward his companion of the past, known as Jinko.

"Iza know!" Jinko shouted out, throwing his hand upward into the air, holding a brood fist as he leaned back in his chair, twirling to face them.

His large lips curled back, and his tentacles rolling from his cheeks dropped down on the table as it excereted from a opening on the ground. Lounging with his head back on the seat, and his legs on the table, he spat out his outlook.

"I heardza them talking over da intercom-a to a Dark Jedi!" -He yelled out, and pointed toward the heavens, with his lips curling back once more in a optimistic stand point, as he continued- "It was probably the same one....that wandered off over the sea, and destroyed of Naboo's forces."

Ahmad agreed with a sheer approval in the form of a nod, as he switched his head position toward his partner, Tylon, awaiting his approval, or disapproval for any matter, or reason.

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-24-2002 11:55 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A smile formed behind Tylon's visor.

"Let's find out about this 'Dark Jedi.' I don't know about you, Ahmad..." said Tylon. He loaded another clip into his blaster.

"But no one screws with me and gets away with it..."

The submarine floated to the shoreline. The hatch opened up and the trio's feet touched dirt once again...

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-26-2002 12:11 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
His head bowed, as he took a stand. His eyes circled within his close lids, and he took a immeditate step to the right, leaning against the wall, with his mind going into a process of thorough thought. His lips curled back, and he grasped a clutch of thought within his palm, closing it into a fist and whirled his head toward the direction of Tylon and his Gungan friend.

"Their are many Dark Jedi's along the galaxy. It could be any of them. I recommend we find the one that attack, and not try to atagonize him, and resolve this. My friend-" He gestured his hand toward the Gungan as his lips curled back.-"You stay behind, as we head out."

Wandering out the vessel, and upon the surface they left their two ships within the hands of the vessel, and the Gungan as they trotted amoungst the leaves, and vegetation of the jungle terrain, toward the projection in the Force's view, amoungst the mental outlook of Ahmad.

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-26-2002 09:37 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It has been years since Tylon paid attention to beautiful scenery on any planet. As he and Ahmad walked out of the forest from the swamps, the lush, green lands of Naboo that stretched out across great plains and fields made the bounty hunter swear that what he was seeing was enough beauty to last two lifetimes.

"By the gods...I had never seen anything such as this for as long as I could remember..." he exclaimed. Ahmad smiled.

"Unfortunately, you get used to it after a while." Tylon made a small laugh. "Yes, I suppose your right. Hey, exactly where are we going?"

The Jedi pointed towards a river. "We follow that to a city not far away. Whoever this 'Dark Jedi' is, we can start seaching for him there."

The bounty hunter nodded. "Agreed. Hopefully no one will discover our ships."

"Don't worry about it!" Ahmad said with a smirk. "The Gungans will take care of them."

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-26-2002 10:21 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The rustled through the vegetation, as the smell of lush plants swarmed through their nostrils, signaling the word "beauty" through their nose. As their feet trotted along the near endless grass, the smell of fish, and many other creatures used as habits, and activities of hobby within the water came throwing into their noses, cancling out the smell that exported itself from the terrain's endless beauty.

"What-We are very close.." They came to a bush, as Ahmad declared of what had swarmed through his brain. A sparkling touch of water splashed against their faces, like thr trickling rain that some times accuried upon the planet of Naboo.

Placing their hand on the vegetation blockading their path, they wrestled it to the side, to reveal of the beauitful emotion swirling in and out of the land before them. The discoloration running along the water in a beauitful fashion, like a potrait of love. The ancient structure situated on a small island resided within the river, while far in the background was a flow of a waterfall that could be heard near miles away, but not by them as their mission had nearly blocked all their senses other then sight, and smell.

"Spectatucular! Its fasanitating. But the legend..couldn't be so true." Ahmad's voice purched out, like a bird sitting upon a branch, it rubbed along he surface, traveling into the ear drum of his partner.

Tylon ran his eyes thrugh the black visor, catching the sight of Ahmad mind boggling display of pleasure, and exposure of joy. He had never seen the side of him before, as he was always stern, and professional, as many Jedi of the past were.

"What is it?" Tylon questioned, as his eyes were furrowed down by the thick browns masked by his helmet. His hand grappled about his laser pointing it still toward the Roman Formated structure, prepared for any oncoming action, even though he was catious of a Jedi supporting him.

"It is the same place Anakin- a great Jedi Padawane betrayed the region of the Jedi Allinace, and secretly married Padme Amadila. I believed it was all only a story telling of passion, but it is so true as of now." His fist quivered with exciment, as he was to travel there and find his eyes upon the beholder of evil within the realm that Anakin, long ago the Lord of the Empire's marriaging chaple.

"So how do we get across?" Tylon interupted the joyful chucle excereting from his partner, the Jedi of pure Profession. It was out of character, but it still was relevant to the likes. He was a creature, and they were to enjoy life at least once.

"You two...wont be going nowhere." The voice of a femine women came exploiting itself from the bushes. A dark cloaked figure wandered out from the hidings, as the vegetation of beauty clashed in a match of pain, and love with the life of the woman. Throwing the cloak back, she grappled tightly upon her lightsaber, as her head ran backward in a show of exposure. Her beauitful face clashed like the terrain with her darkness that was felt as atmosphere.

The Jedi's joy was interupted with a stern face, crackling like a ice stick through his smile. His lips curled into a frown of seriousness, as he also rolled back his cloak, revealing of his lightsaber. Grasping his hand upon it, he took a offensive crouch before her.

"So, I see your still on the Dark Side..."

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-27-2002 02:05 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All the sensors inside Tylon's helmet went active.

Why now?! It should have started when...whoever that is...was a mile away! he thought. Nonetheless, Tylon dropped to a knee and rolled behind a rock for cover (As his army training had taught him). Then he crouched up behind it and aimed his blaster at the mysterious woman.

"Ahmad, you know her?" he asked.

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e