my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Jedi and a Hunter's Quest (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Jedi and a Hunter's Quest
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-27-2002 07:09 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
His head simply went into a nod, as he grappled his finger salong the hilt, and digged his foot into the vegetation, creating a small dirt hole. The cup created by his heel was abruptly taken from its inditator, and left burried by the wushing grass from the swift leap.

Dashing forward, Ahmad's lightsaber went into a twirl, cutting through the ground,and swirling dirt along the area as he prepared to attack. Spinning about, he placed the lightsaber with the force of his momentuim downward at his femine enemy. Tilting back, she replied with a strong block, and a forceful kick to the jaw. Throwing the youthful warrior ina stummble, she twirled in a circular motion throwing his lightsaber's blazing red heat toward the rib cage area of the body. Quickly leaping upward as he caught his balance he went over it coming down and placing his hand upon her breast. As his voices activated within his brain, he abruptly ejected the Force in the form of a telekentic push, skying her into the air and upon the surface.

Swirling around, his lightsaber went twirling about his body, as he crouched in the format of combat, awaiting the next strike.

She stood, and her lips curled within her hood, as she swung her over cloak off and exposed her delicate, little attire. Her beauitful face crystalized like the sparkling water floating from the water.

"Im prepared..ex-boyfriend." She stated in a begruidgly tone.

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-27-2002 10:45 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...Aw,sithspit.

Tylon stood up, lowering his blaster.

Wonderful. Of all the Jedi in the galaxy, I had to end up with the one that has girl problems. Isn't that a real treat for me...

The bounty hunter looked at Ahmad. "Uh, will you be needing any help from..." he stuck his thumb at the Jedi's apparent ex-girlfriend. "...her? Or is she serious enough to chop your head off?"

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-29-2002 08:27 AM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahmad took a stealthful backflip away from a crossing-slash toward his body. Coming down harshly against the soil, he went back down into a smooth crouch, staring to his side at his gun-weiding partner. Ducking under as a slash came over toward his head, he came into a backflip, grappling his legs along the arm of his enemy and throwing her upon the surface.

"No, dont attack!" He yelled out, going into a front-leap upward, chizzling his yell into a fading voice as he postured himself in a purch upon a branch.

In response to his quick movement, the woman curled her lips back and leapt upward into the heavens, as a ship excerted its way from the water. As it burrowed itself like an animal from the hiding spot within the liquid, the sheltering ship, known as a Sith Infiltrator purched out a light of blinding brightness. As the opening within the frontier of the circular cockpit revealed itself with a slow paced motion upward into the locket that was weilded within the layers, the Dark Female Jedi came to a purch upon the ramp that had ejected outward from the opening. As it slowly pulled itself back into the entrance, her eyes made a sudden twitch, and her cloak flew upward to her hand. She tilted her head, and the ship was off into space without a warning of direction. The light of blazing heat distracted the two from enabling them to tract their placement within space, or direction, so they were immobile.

"I...I guess they got away." Tylon spoke, breaking hte silence as he opened his eyes behind his visor, placed neatly over his view upon his helmet.

[ 06-29-2002 08:35 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ahmad ]

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-29-2002 11:16 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
((OOC: Follow me to Back on Coruscant See ya))

[ 06-29-2002 11:16 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 07-01-2002 11:44 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
His head hung down, and he came to an abrupt kneel of sheer thought, as he closed his eyes. A melody swung through his head, calming his tension, as he felt the aura of Tylon's body filled with curiosity come whirling toward him with the sound of the soles of his feet beating against the soil.

Suddenly standing, he twirled himself and stared cautiously toward Tylon, as he walked gradually about him in a circular motion.

"I will be leaving. My work is done-you should leave to. Go about your buisness....and act as if you never had meet me, or the Gungan." He told Tylon, in a calm, curtious voice before taking a hurling leap backward and hiding in the branches before leaping into a hurdling sprint back to his ship.

The Force guided him along, enabling his speed to burst in a vibratting view, whirling back and forth threw the vines, and hurdling, and rolling under and below branches, and logs. He abruptly mad it to his ship, which was unscaved and secured.

As he opened the ship, he came to a seat in , and ordered the Gungan to open the panel of his Vessel to enable him to leave. With the order trailing through the intercom, it was done, and setted for him to excerete from the atompshere. In a single wink, he was out of the hemisphere with the hyperspeed off to invert himself far from the situation in which he had been placed.

He was off....somewhere unknown to himself, or his own allies....but all that was as a fact, was that he was gone

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 07-02-2002 01:38 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tylon watched him go, searching for any words or thoughts to express himself. None came out.

Kid's put me through hell and back. Can't say I'm sorry to see him go...but doesn't mean I hated his company.

Like leaves, Tylon. Everything and everyone, like leaves. All of them, blown into the wind, forgotten, and lost... the dead Jedi spoke.

Suppose to mean something to me?

Ha ha. The vicious predator returns!

The bounty hunter then began his trek back to The Merciless. He arrived to the ship, minus the company of Ahmad's, and noticed that it had been cleaned off.

"Gungans..." Tylon said to himself, shaking his head. "Merciless, open loading bay and start ship systems."

Within seconds, lights flicked on all around the ship, and the loading ramp lowered down.

Minutes later, Tylon was sitting in the cockpit and was preparing the ship to leave the planet.

Y'know, this has been nothing but a waste of your time.

"No, Jedi. In my life, and in my kind of work, time is never wasted."

As the engines started up, the bounty hunter activated the search databank.

"Computer, find a bounty price on a 17 male, supposed Jedi figure, named Ahmad." Tylon launched the autopilot sequence as the computer calculated his orders.

We'll meet again...

A price number appeared inside Tylon's helmet.

...I'm sure of it.

The Merciless left Naboo, its pilot now resuming a hunt that has been lost for far too long...

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e