my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Evil Among Us (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Evil Among Us
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 07-03-2002 11:18 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris looked at roan, and understood exactly what he had in mind. he then looked to Galan and the thoughts of breaking throught whatever it was that held her wirled past him.
"i think i might be able to...THough i understand not what has befallen her..." his red eyes closed momentarily as he delved into his own mental receses, building a cage of will, a cage of evil, that held his very essense within, gathering all the energy's he possesed he began to work emidiatly.

Suddenly galan was lifted from Roan, and set on a bed of pure darkness, which entaris had suddenly conjured.

"Desolist!" entaris hissed, "Lend me your evil!" before desolist could reply, the energies that he had possesed, and had been given, were suddenly transfered to entaris, causing the dark jedi to pass out, needed rest.(the affect was much the same as expending all of ones energies in a force battle.)

Entaris hissed once more, the twin red specks beneth his hood shot forth, and entered galans own closed eyes.

Galans form shuddered violently as the evil entered her body, A vail of darkness then covered her and removed her body from the sight of Lord roan.

--Within Galans mind--

SUddenly the room that held galan grew incredibly dark, and two red eyes peered at her from where she was in torment, unable to sit, unable to do anything, the red eyes peered at her a moment longer, and then shot forth, entering her minds "mind"

Lookign at the jumpled peices of memories, and other memories that lay shattered, entaris began to work, looking for peices that fit, replacing blank spaces with peices of his own being, he worked, expending his energies with unstopable focus, finaly, he finished, the resaults...

--In the room---

Galans body was suddenly re-revealed, the darkness leaving, the body shuddered once more, and her eyes snapped open, she sat up silently, her gaze shifting to entaris's hovering cloak, two red beams then shot out, resting again under the dark cowal. then the body of galan shuddered once more and fell unconcience again, the bed of darkness faded slowly, and the body of the woman floated softly to the ground.

Entaris looked at Roan and a sigh escaped from his hood, "I...Failed, her mind is shattered, only the one that did this can restor her...i learned only one thing, one memory could i put together enough to read, admiral Actar is responsible for this, and only he can fix it..."

Entaris' form then shimmered, his energies so expended, that now he could barly maintain himself.

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.86
Dark Lord Roan

Ultimate Sith Lord and Warrior

Member # 137

posted 07-04-2002 11:10 AM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Dark Lord snarled in disgust.

"This one is no use to me in her current state, my friends," he began in an ominous tone of voice. "For in this state--"

"I still don't see why you just don't use her as she is," Desolist interrupted, moving forward now to trace a finger along Galen's jawline. Though to all appearances he was young and strong and virile, the motion was reminiscent of an old miser hoarding his wealth. His lips curled into a dark smile as he considered further.

"In fact, if you don't want her--" he began, only to be cut abruptly off as Roan whirled, the skirts of his cloak flying about him, one great hand removing itself from Galen to swing out and strike Desolist fully in the face. The dark jedi staggered back from the force of that unexpected blow.

"Neither shall you touch her, old man!" Roan hissed. Then he quieted, turning his attentions back to the limp form he held. His brow lowered into an even more thunderous frown.

"In the state she is in, she will die. For a shattered mind cannot maintain its host, and I have not the ability to remove this strange curse. I excel in the ways of the Warrior, not in the darker arts of Magick and Sorcery. While I do command enough to act in defense against this kind of attack against us, to free this one's mind takes greater knowledge than I possess."

He paused thoughtfully, then once again approached Entaris, holding Galen out to him.

"Even if I were to impregnate her, she would die before the babe is born. I could force sustenance into her, but it is her spirit we are dealing with here. Nothing would halt her degeneration into death, my friend, and thus she is of no use to us and our plans.

"Deal with her, but fear not.

"There is another...."

The Dark Warrior deposited Galen at the foot of Entaris' shimmering form, then turned from him altogether. He approached the viewing crystal, which at the moment was showing him a spectacular view of a ship-blockaded planet. He shook his horned head slightly as he pondered the brilliant jewel before him, as though thinking of and then discarding secret possibilities. Then a swift move of one clawed hand directed the Crystal to another region of space and time.

A brilliant starfield was revealed.

His sensual lips curled into a meaningful smile....

[ 07-04-2002 11:31 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dark Lord Roan ]

--------------------

Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.204.66
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 07-04-2002 03:37 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
What was that? I saw something...

There, a brief moment. Red beacons in the darkest night.

I'm trying to follow them... Terrin, help me follow them!

Trying to reach... trying... oh so hard it is to try!

I-- I can't.

I can't.

The walls are so close... so close.

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.204.187
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 07-05-2002 01:46 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris nodded to roan, his form continuing to shimmer. Using a bit more of his power, he lifted galan into one of his arms, and walked away, fading into the shadows, reapearing within the pitch black of the provided room.

Looking at galan, Entaris delved into the evil he commanded, finding his own evilness, and looking for the evil he knew was instilled within Galan.

He began finding comfert within the Dark purpose of what had been done to Galan, finding a "second wind" within its dark intentions. The dark shadow delighted in the fear she showed, and also, in the darkness of the power used on her. his power slowly returned to him, aided by the complete darkness of the room. When he had gained all he could from the woman, he then began to think of what should be done about the usless shell of what once was galan.

Fading into the shadows he reapered on the surfice of Keel Doba. Within a small cave he dumbed the body on a alter, that he formed out of shadow energy.

Entaris looked about, the rooms cool shadows where everywhere, making him feel at home, though he truly had no purpose her.

he then looked at galan and said. "you have proved to be a useful batery to me...Perhaps there will ne another use for you some day...Untill then, my alter will let your body, and mind, live for all eternity!"

Entaris then exited the cave, delving into what little power remained, he shattered the entrance of the cave, stop all entrance from anyone not able to enter, and exit through the shadows.

eh then returned to roan and said "it is done, no poblems will come from her again."

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 209.178.182.189
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 07-05-2002 02:43 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla's little Sith ship suddenly lit up brillantly as she began to hit atmosphere on K'eel Doba.

"What the...?" she started, oblivious to the curious looks the two men might be giving her.

The ship was going somewhere on it's own...

Shayla didn't know if she dared do this, but she knew that she had to if she was ever going to get anywhere.

She dropped the chronotic shield about her ship...

...and instantly was struck with something...or rather someone...that was so faint but even so a little bit familiar...

Her eyes suddenly became hardened with determination. She wasn't about to say anything to Terrin or the others just yet...

...so she sensed for a moment or two longer while she worked at the navboard. At length, she had them completely under her control.

The ship suddenly stopped from the cruising speed it had been maintaining without so much as a hint of deceleration.

It was just...still.

She turned to Narcolm and Terrin, only explaining briefly.

"Lord Roan has apparently--disposed of her--I have a lock on her. I'm going to go retrieve her. Be wary in my short absence."

Terrin opened his mouth to say something, but before he could get so much as a syllable out, Shayla was just...

...gone.

In the blink of an eye, Shayla found herself standing before a red-headed woman lying on a shadow of an altar. Shayla could sense her distress...

...and yet, there was a tiny spark of something else there.

Shayla reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder, channeling healthy energies of her own into the woman and at the same time seeking to somehow calm her distress.

Don't give up, she thought.

With that, she opened a door through the All, this time taking both herself and Galen to the little Sith ship.

Drawing a chronotic shield around the ship once again, she took to the atmosphere and made a bold move in the little uncanny ship of hers.

A hit and fade, with Sith technology.

In what might have been a mere second she had them back near the Khar Delban primary.

Dropping her shield, she instantly flew her little ship through the small hole in the chronotic shield...

...back into the atmosphere of Khar Delba.

(((OCC: Follow Shayla and the gang back to "Cry of the Sith" in the Jedi Praxeum and Sith Temple forum. Thank you!!!)))

[ 07-05-2002 02:54 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-05-2002 04:25 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris sat within the darkened room, watching roan and Desolist keenly, letting his mind flow. He had been aware of Galan's departure from his altar, knowing that the path of the light, and the path of the dark would soon clash once again, resaulting in anothet test of the integrity of both.

--The univers is dark, evil wins out...all will play into my hands-- the thought to himself.
Suddenly he felt something about the univers change, the small trace of himself that was left within galans mind had suddenly been tweaked, and then purged by galans own mental return.
--She awakens-- he then thought.
Entaris then returned to the shadows, exiting within the cave he had placed galan in earlier. Looking about entaris soon purged the alter, not daining to waste the energies of such a bed without a need.
Looking about the room entaris soon gave thought making the area his own.
reaching within his darkness entaris called to the Shadow beings of the other realms.

---Clear and expand this area, i wish to make a temple, leave no entrance, and no exit...dig deep within the earth if you wish.---
With those orders given entaris returned through the shadows into the room roan had provided him, and he then began meditating.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.118
Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 08-05-2002 06:43 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The turquoise eyes of the Warrior Lord of the Sith hardened into glacial ice as he watched the events unfold in the verdant mists of the Viewing Crystal. His sensual lips curled into a snarl of delight with the assured knowledge of his own power....

How at any time he could easily have reached out and plucked any one of his prey from their would-be rescuers like one would pluck fruit from a tree. How he could at any time have easily penetrated Admiral Actar's blockade, and in fact probably have snatched up the very admiral out right from beneath its sensor-ridden nose.

I could even now have them all here, in my hand... he thought darkly to himself, now curling one great hand into a steely fist until his own claws sliced flesh. That was the only thing to persuade his focus from departing the Crystal; those uncanny eyes now turned to watch his own blood boil hotly down his arm as he held that hand up before his scrutiny.

Behind him, Desolist's own claws picked at him like those of an annoying bird.

"You've let them get away from you again, oh dark and strong One!" he snarled in a pitiful attempt to raise his own estimations of himself. "Even now they are in an unshielded ship, Sith though it may be. And as for this Admiral Actar--"

Desolist's cackle was nipped in the bud as Roan's indomitable hand now closed about his throat like a vice. For a moment Roan refused to grace the babbling one with so much as a look; then he slowly drew Desolist's face up to his own.

"I prefer to remain unnoticed at this time, my friend," he sneered with a smile. "Let as much be accomplished as possible before taking advantage of the situation, which we most certainly shall."

Desolist struggled, trying to speak. "But they shall soon reach haven beneath the shield..." he gasped, his fingers now plucking at the durasteel which gripped his throat. "The woman...."

Roan merely smiled.

"Yess-sss," he hissed, oily as a snake. "Indeed. But beneath that shield nothing may be done against us, or in their own favor. And she shall eventually come to believe herself protected from me... as well as from the Fate I certainly shall deal to her when I deem the time right for it."

"We shall remain here in patience, old man."

With that he fell silent and Desolist, only too aware of the benefits of doing so, did the same.

[ 08-05-2002 06:44 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dark Lord Roan ]

--------------------

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 08-11-2002 03:36 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The predatory smile upon the Dark Warrior Lord's lips turned his visage into one most beings would flee as they once did the coming of the old Imperial Death Star. His lids slid closed, covering the brilliant turquoise hue of his eyes, and he shivered with unwholesome delight at the images he now saw running across his inner lids. A part of him felt the removal of Desolist's claws from his shoulders, then of his presence from where he stood entirely. After a few moments had passed, he opened his eyes to find no one with him before the Great Viewing Crystal.

But yet, he was never alone.

A portion of his evil reached out, carrying the souls of the sith which flooded this place along with it, those misguided ones who once felt the Dark Ones coming to destroy them ought to have been turned upon as a rancor turns upon its prey. That plan had been entirely dismissed by the other two Ruling Lords -- he spat in disgust as he considered the weakness of the Light in them.

Look where it had taken them. Into the grip of death, and those who would give allegiance to me as well. Now how He struggles to retain that which light and love has made us lose... does not He see where that had led Him? How serendipitous for Him it was indeed that He was alive, even now....

His great brow lowered, sending the shadowy tattooes upon his face rippling and washing over him like a roiling Charybdissal pool.

He would have first had her oh so easily... and the Coming of the Sith would have been undertaken by now. But no, Fates had determined His way would not be overcome, even though He had fallen into death, and Roan's designs were then practically assured fruition. Instead, that wondrous All had determined they travel the convoluted pathway set before them all four thousand years ago...

...and one which he now vowed to lay siege to if it was the last act he performed in this misbegotten galaxy.

He blinked now a bit, bringing himself back to his current reality, sending a tendril of oily tenderness out to where his familiar would recognize and sieze hold of it.

"I commend you for your latest action, my friend," his thoughts slimed through the ether into the ears of Maladius. "The shadows were well pleased with the soul you have presented to them."

He paused a moment, now cocking a figurative ear in another direction. His smile broadened, deepened as faint sounds came whispering into his mind.

"Indeed, they are still pleased with her, and with the enjoyment she is yet bringing to them...."

Now he straightened inwardly, firming into indomitable will, sending another directive out into the ears of the shadowy imp.

"Go ye hence, my friend, and join with my child. I would have nothing come close to the attempt at giving her respite from the path I have chosen to place her on. She will follow her own destiny...

"...as shall the cousin of hers I choose."

The shadows of the sith roiled about him even more fervantly at his words, stretching out with their clawed hands and dark hearts, caressing him and seeking to enter into his being that they could somehow join with him there and be given new life. He would have none of that; with a knowing nod that his command would be obeyed, knowing the outcome of the plans he was yet forming, he brought himself out of the particular direction in which his essence had been travelling and focussed entirely upon another.

His attention was brought up short by the activities of his new friend, Entaris.

He smiled darkly, reaching out an evil tendril, and placing the question into that being's awareness:

"Tell me of this Temple you are constructing, my friend." The whisper echoed like black silk through the ether, alerting that dark entity to the knowledge that Lord Roan was watching and waiting for an answer.

Tucking the tiniest speck of a particular something yet more deeply into his being, that Entaris could more easily communicate with him, the Dark Lord of the Warrior clan waited for the obedient response.

[ 08-11-2002 03:39 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dark Lord Roan ]

--------------------

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.197.191
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-11-2002 09:47 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris sat within the cool shadows of his chambers, the energies of the dark further revitalizing him, when suddenly he heard the question his allie had sent him.
If he were capable of smiling, he would indeed have smiled at that instance.
A wicked laugh came through his being, one that he knew roan could hear oh to well.
"I was promised a flock to guide." he said evily, "And they must have a place to stay...and serve..." while the words themselves were plain, the thoughts that accompanied them were as dark as the depths of space, as dark as Entaris' being itself.
Entaris then invoked the shadows and appeared instantly within the same room as Raon, he then approuched the great sith, and nodded absently.
"now my friend, what is our next action?"

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.192
Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 08-17-2002 01:22 AM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lord Roan's fangs exposed themselves in an evil and knowing smile.

"Why, my dark friend, the plan has already been implemented!"

Tilting his head back, he let a roar of victory rush forth from his throat like a black and roiling river. It crashed into the very atmosphere, bringing bits and pieces of itself tumbling down about their ears. The evil that was Entaris seemed to cringe a bit beneath that barrage of delight; Roan raised his hands and basked in it.

"I have Her now, where I want Her, and most importantly how..." He turned brilliant turquoise eyes to flash at Entaris, enflaming that being now with the closest thing he could offer as being purely dark. "She will learn the error of her ways, and in due time will come to call me Lord."

With that he drew himself upright, closing his eyes to envision more easily the sight his familiar had brought to him through the All: the limp form of Graysith at the foot of Abaddonis, brought there by Maladius but not before first making a little visit to Lord Roan's hidden ramparts....

Roan's eyes slitted like those of a great cat at the thought of that little visit, and yet one more chuckle broke loose from between his lips. His tongue followed shortly thereafter to lick them in a predatory kind of... satisfaction.

"She will eventually be brought to me, my friend. But in the meantime, she is in a place and position where none may offer her succor.

"So, plan of action, you ask?" He turned smoothly round, to pin Entaris red eyes with his own. "Again, we wait... for our allies to arrive on K'eel Doba."

--------------------

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.198.171
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-22-2002 10:20 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris' hood bobbed slightly, a simple gesture, that implied that he agreed.
He then shifted his awarness to his servents.

--Serve...dig...build...serve...dig....destroy...
---

They had already completed the entrance area, and a few other minor rooms...and were curently working to make an alter room.
Excelent, all comes along as planned. his inner voice was a hiss, those thoughts comming forth above the madness of the other jumbled voices within his being.

KILL! DESTROY! CORRUPT!
the thoughts suddenly broke out from the madness, and his form shuddered a bit, resisting the urge to fulfill -his- inner desires.

a bolt of black lightning rippled from his fingers, striking the ground at his feet, and causing the rock to blast to pieces.
he then supressed his power with a slight snarle, and turned his gaze into the univers, looking for places he could corrupt, needing to realese his inner demons, wanting his power to spread through out the galaxy.

[ 08-22-2002 10:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.186
Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 08-22-2002 11:04 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The great Dark Lord of the Warrior clan was livid. Waiting had never been his forte; and a day of idleness had sent his black soul into a fit of raging boredom, a fit he knew only certain sadistic views or actions could ever really satiate.

Desolist, sensing his dark mood, had made himself scarce, no doubt to drive his anger into greater paroxysms. So the Dark One had decided to call once again upon the devices of his familiar, to show him again the pitiful picture the One who would have been his Lady now presented.

The One who yet would be.

But when that image coalesced in the Great Viewing Crystal through the magickal machinations of the malodorous Maladius, the image was not what he expected to see.

She looked enough like his intended to fool most sentients aboard the ship. But the Vong were not Sith, and the Vong did not have the All at their command.

He snarled as he recognized the familiarity of that signature, knowing that he had blocked the All from Graysith's use. It was not strong enough to be Aelvedaar.

It had to be that cursed Adept.

He let out a massive roar, his silken robes whirling about like the wings of a raptor in flight as he turned from the image he had just seen. He closed his eyes, letting out yet another roar as that image remained taunting his inner lids.

"ENTARIS!!!"

Now his eyes flew open, their turquoise hue slashing the very air of the chamber like the electric dance of St. Elmo's fire. Those eyes locked briefly on those of his new ally; then he whirled and pointed a shaking claw at what appeared to be Graysith.

"Take your special talents and deal with this one!" he snarled the command, then fell silent. His fangs gnashed closed, his great hands fisted at his side as he continued to stare at the image, which suddenly seemed to take on the color of blood in his eyes.

--------------------

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-22-2002 11:12 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris' form seemed to grow slightly with Roans rage. he then considered the implications given to him in the great siths statments.

Entaris was not one to take "commands" but in this instance, he was only to pleased to comply, his inner madness screaming at him once again. DESTROY! PURGE! KILL!
and this time, he was not going to deny them.

As entaris stepped through the shadows, his body seemed to radiate with the strange black lightning he commanded, his antisipation clear.
((OOC: please follow entaris to "standing on the edge of forever" thanky))

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.206
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-23-2002 11:48 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris stepped through the shadows silently, apearing behind Roan.
"it is done" his voice was a his.

"graysith is with her allies and...Shayla... pray's to be saved, her pitiful sacrifice to save her beloved Graysith, it has undone her...she knows not what to think, constant confusion racks her brain..."

Entaris' eyes seemed to grow more intense as he spoke of shayla's torment, remembering all he had done to her...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.216
Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 08-23-2002 11:58 AM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Dark Lord's turquoise eyes took on an even blacker veneer as he watched the proceedings ensue aboard the Vong ship. So enthralling were those images revealed to him that he actually found himself stepping forward, laying both hands alongside the crystal's eerily warm and somehow thrumming surface, allowing the sights therein to now flow physically into his being and send his soul into tarantelle's of sheer delight. His claws shuddered against the crystalline facets as he curled his fingers, almost as if he were trying to reach in and grasp the views and hold them in his hands.

The One might be currently beyond his reach, this was true. But in recompense....

The Adept would never be the same again.

His sensual lips curled in a smile of dark delight at the thought. Then he slowly drew back from the crystal, letting his hands fall along his sides once more. Behind him, a strange slippage of...something announced the arrival of Entaris; Dark Lord Roan gave the dimming crystal one final and lingering glance before turning about to face that even darker entity, even as Entaris's calm but horrid words came into his ears.

Under normal circumstances he would have clapped a hand upon his shoulder in acknowledgement. But he knew even a semblance of anything other than evil would weaken this one, however remotely. Instead he directed all the rage and hatred he now felt toward his erstwhile "brother," Dark Lord Aelvedaar into Entaris's being.

"There shall be more of such sustenance for you in the very near future, my ally," he promised in an oily whisper. "And uponthat I give my word as Dark Lord of the Sith."

With that he turned, robes flying, and departed the room altogether, in order to begin plotting not merely how he would proceed to get Her in his hands once again, nor merely the equally black actions he vowed the Adept would undergo at his very whim...

...but what he planned to do with his "brother" once he got his claws upon Him.

[ 08-23-2002 12:02 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-25-2002 03:27 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris watched slowly as roan left the room, he had absorbed all he could of roans rage, and his power seemed to be at its maximum.
Stepping through the shadows entaris imerged once more int he small cave, that had now been carved into an entrance room, though there were no doors in to it, from the outside wold.
looking about he hissed in satisfaction, then unleashed a bolt of black lightning, which caused one of his minions to simply cease to exist.
He then unleashed an unearthly growl, and black lightning flooded the area, vanquishign all those that had worked on the temple, causing the walls to be re-done, as if they had somehow become evil, they hungered for life, and quickly snatched up the souls of entaris' dieing minions.

Upon the walls where placed black torches, that while emiting no light, aloud a being of evil to see perfectly, and doomed a being of good to stumble blindly.
His evil then reached out, and finished carving the rest of his temple, creating a black alter, a dark thrown room, and three or four dozen chambers equiped with strange beds, that seemed to be constructed of shadows.
After he had burned out his temple, expendign a great amount of evil energy, entaris retired to a room that held a special circle, which would connect him with the shadow plain, alowing him to regenerate his dark powers with rabid speed, alowing him to reach a state, that to a human, would be sleep.
--

To entaris, sleep was simply blackness, with no intrusion from the multi-awarness of the chaos in his mind. it was simple peace, were power flowed through him, and aloud him to draw upon the shadow's of the shadow realm.
but suddenly, a voice rhapsed through his conciousness.

I....am your being... I am all that need exist...Truth now, comes to you, through shadow, in lack of light...

the voice seemed strange to entaris, for very seldom did he hear that of one, rather then that of many, and he was not sure how he was to take this intrusion.
destroy the light entaris...destroy it... a second voice rhasped to him.
Then, both voices joined together in unison with one word.
Graysith

as he returned to full conceousness, his mind once again took on the constant chaos. But strangly, an image of a sword, behind turquose eyes was fresh in his mind. though he could not explain its implications.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.86
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-29-2002 12:30 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He stood silently in front of the dark wall, shadowing images played themselfs accross its surface of the stone, that to any other might look like simple shadows cast upon a wall.
But not him, he was that of evil, and the darkness flowed through him as if it were his very creation, though indeed, it had created him.
his hood tilted back slightly, unleshing upon the world a cackle filled with darkness before unknown.
His glowing red eyes then returned to the shadow covered wall, they seemed to intenstify with his greed, his very yerning to posses what he saw within.

2 beings, one becoming a willing servent to the darkside, the other believing he was the master of which he saught to create.

he released yet another dark cackle, as he considered the images. This was the power of his temple, all evil came to him here, within its walls he could view everything the darkness had to tell, and it had only cost him the simple sacrifice of the shadowlings, that had once served him so well...there would be others, His power was great, they could not resists its allure.
but for now those truths were none important, what he now wanted, to show the simple idiots the true power of evil...

They would not be servants of the darkside... they would be slaves. His slaves.
Reaching out a gloved hand through the power of evil, unknown to the unwitty fools presented to him, he tagged there very being, a tag of the purest evil, inwhich, should he desire it, he would be before them, whether in person, or within there minds. should he desire it, they would learn the true potence of that which they sought to command.
his hood came back a third time, letting yet another dark cackle escape his being.

Yes...this Taehun, and this Bane...they were his now...whether they knew it, or not.

Then the strange voices that he had heard before became apparant again, breaking threw the chaos of his mind.
You can not hope to achieve your evil like this entaris... You must find a physical being, then the universe shall fall to you
his being suddenly shuddered as a snarl escaped from him in denial.
-What are you?-
am and the darkness of which you command, i am your possibilities. i am you
then another voice came forth, the other voice he had heard.
Travel dark one...travel far, and find too the ashes of my being... Your power may reunite us all within its once greatness.
His thoughts faded to wonderful black, his hood comming back to release a dark cackle once more... The action seeming strangly fitting for a reason unknown to his chaos.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.18
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-29-2002 05:21 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
he sat, concentrating on his new purpose.
the ashes must be found where are they?.
The voice returned slowly "khar delba, dark one...The ahses are on khar delba"
within his head the voice revealed to him the location of this planet, his hood diped slightly.
his hood then tilted back, to release once more the dark cackle, that he was becoming increasingly fond of.
He then opened himself to the shadows, falling through there anciant existance, and findign himself within space, a part of its vast shadows.
he fond the planet no where, sensing instead a strange absence. once more he apeared within his quarters disturbed by the knowledge he had fond.
his voice came out within his mind a hiss.
"and where was this planet?"
the voice returned to him yet again. "gone...the absence...it is nothingness, strange...search out the link of my body, such things are possible..."
his hood diped slightly, as he delved in the knowledges being bestowed upon him, searching out he reached to the body that should be on the planet he sought, hoping to use it temperarily to find out what had happened.
yet, he found conciousness, rather then the sleep born of death.
curious, he delved deeper into what he fond, untill finaly drawing every though that had come through the body's brain, learning everything, yet, he knew the being known as "narcolm" had not sensed him, the body easily recognized him as its former master.
"HE DARE TRAPSE ABOUT IN MY FORM!" one of the voices shreaked at him.
he shruged, slowly, this was of little importance, he now knew what he wanted...and this Narcolm...would indeed pay for his disrespect.

once again falling to the shadows, entaris soon made his way into the darkness of space, slipping slowly through the, to him at least, massive whole in the planets defence, finding his way slowly to the surface.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.144
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-29-2002 10:33 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: please follow entaris to "Ashes reborn" in jedi prax/sith temp, thanky))

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.254
Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 09-04-2002 02:59 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The blackened heart of the Dark Lord of the Warrior clan roiled about in his great chest with the stygian motion of oil, churning with his lips which now curled to reveal his equally terrible fangs.

So-- he mused to himself as one razor claw now lifted to lightly tap against one of those hideous fangs. My dear, dear brother has switched the accursed adept for the choice morsel, has he? So now he is aware of more than I wish him to be; damn his soul into living hell but he is more cunning than I take him to be!

A low growl seeped forth from the bowels of his being, as Dark Lord Roan now considered his error... or perhaps the fact that his new ally was not as powerful as he had been lead to believe. In either case, he chose to learn from it.

His "loving consort" may yet be taken as well...

With this he reached forward through the All, seeking, ripping the very fabric of spacetime asunder that he could likewise reach out and set events into motion which would rip away Her soul, and force Her to yet join with him...

...only to come up against an impossibly blank spot.

The roar which came from his lips would make a volcano quake; his head tilted back and he raised his fisted hands to shake them in complete and soul-consuming rage. His own blood ran freely down his arms where his claws had pierced his own flesh; now opening his eyes, he lowered his hands and glanced at that blood.

Yet more would surely flow....

That this ruse had failed was more than obvious, and had no need to continue. H scowled even more blackly to himself.
Indeed, brother, let slip the dogs of war.... he thought as with a sudden thrust forward he burst farther into the wonderful mysteries of all the forces known to exist, easily ripping that portal wider, and stuck both hands into that searing cold. His seeking hands found and took hold of that which he sought.

Spacetime closed with a little "pop" as in one fell swoop he wrenched the young Thea and his daughter back into his presence. The human was immediately discarded; a quick thought sent for his crony Desolist to come deal with her, as for the moment Entaris seemed to be nowhere about. Instead, he only had eyes for his daughter.

Turquoise orbs stared down into violet-ringed ones which otherwise matched his own. The little babe considered him in uncanny recognition... and then reached up her tiny arms toward him, her fingers wriggling in something akin to delight.

"Da-," she said, then fell into paroxysms of cooing and bubbling laughter in the arms of her father, the Dark Lord of the Warrior clan of the Sith.

Who had every intention of maintaining that title.

[ 09-04-2002 03:14 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dark Lord Roan ]

--------------------

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 09-04-2002 10:33 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea was shocked by this new development but quickly got a grip of herself and thought out with all her might to her friends.
"Jeroc, Cella, Logan, Help me, come find me!"
She cleared her mind and listened carefully for thier reply, waiting patiently as she had been taught.

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 204.168.82.9
Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 09-10-2002 01:08 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Dark Lord of the Warrior clan stood in silence, a black shadow amidst those even blacker, quietly watching as the child of his loins slept peacefully upon the luxurious appointments of the bed he had laid her upon. A slow and darkly satisfied smile curled his lips as he considered her tiny body, pleased with the inherent strength he felt within her. But if that recognition gave him a modicum of pleasure to behold, it was nothing compared to the waves of evil delight which washed through him in recognition of one simple fact:

This child accepted him, and had done so without any outcry or any need on his part to "coerce" her into doing so. As she recognized that darkness within him, so did he in her; his chest swelled with sadistic pride with the manner in which they complemented each other.

And so strong....

A great clawed hand reached out to lightly touch ShaRhylla's forehead. Then, ever so gently, ever so insidiously, he pressed the tip of one claw into her flesh. A tiny wound appeared there, red with her young blood.

Immediately Roan slashed the flesh of his wrist, directly over the black tattoo which was there. He then laid that wrist against the child's forehead, that their blood would mingle.

"Flesh of my flesh, and now heir to my Empire," he murmured, before pulling that hand away. Throughout this all, ShaRhylla slept quietly on, dreaming her own strange brand of dark dreams.

Roan's lips curled more fiercely... then that evil grin disappeared as information came slamming into him from the Link he was maintaining with the Crystal. His eyes grew vague, seeking inward to view outward... and another snarl of pleasure erupted from him.

"How foolish of her," he thought to himself as, with an almost palpable snap his focus was drawn back from the images just revealed to him. "As well as being only too obvious. Indeed, She is not as strong as I initially thought She was; my Brother, I think you have erred indeed in choosing this one."

Then leaning down to lightly nip the nose of his sleeping daughter, he left her rooms, his booted footsteps echoing hollowly along the cold stone corridors of his hidden sanctum.

--------------------

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 216.243.194.65
Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 09-11-2002 12:19 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As Dark Lord Roan moved along the stone passageway, some strange premonition came tickling into his soul. He paused, frowning slightly, instantly seeking about with his dark talents even as he turned about to make certain his daughter was safe from any untoward harm or interference.

As unlikely as that might be.

He soon came back to her room, into which he glided like a dark ghost, coming to a stop beside her bed, frowning to see she was yet unaccompanied by any guardian. His eyes began to slit in dissatisfaction when it hit him, square between the eyes.

The Sith's great brow lowered as even he felt the strength of that command. Not that it affected him in the slightest; instead, it captured his attention from where he was standing over the form of his newly baptised daughter. He straightened up from her with a jerk, his one claw still wet with her blood, and cocking his head now concentrated his focus on events which were occurring elsewhere.

He frowned more deeply.

Now he sent out a thought of his own: "Desolist!" that oily tendril snaked out. "Come hither and safeguard my daughter! Her well-being is on your soul, my old friend...."

Soon the rustling sigh came into his ears, like dying leaves in an autumn wind. Lord Roan did not bother to acknowledge Desolist's arrival; such would only be a waste of time and energy. Fully satisfied that ShaRhylla was totally secure, not only within this room beneath the careful scrutiny of the dark jedi, but within his entire hidden sanctum, itself safely beneath a chronotic shield, he simply turned about, reached out into the All...

...and tore open a passageway therein, rending asunder that very thing which makes up time and space as they are known. He stepped through...

[ 09-11-2002 12:27 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dark Lord Roan ]

--------------------

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 09-11-2002 12:20 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Follow me to Ashes Reborn in the "Jedi Praxeum and Sith Temple" forum, thank you.))

--------------------

Freedon Naad

Sith Sorcerer Extrodinaire

Member # 321

posted 09-16-2002 01:04 AM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Naad shook his head as he struggle to ward of the mist that fogged his mind. What he felt now was odly reminicesent of what he felt the morning after he had over indulged in sith brandy. Slowly he got his mind working again and immediatly began to take check of his seroundings and he performed a few arcane rites that alloud him to further orient himself. His findings revealed that he was within a massive complex of caverns that had been deserted even in the world's hayday. He also learned of another, trapped here against his... wait.. her will, a force user. Other than two dark jedi, roan and his child they were alone they were the only two there. A shrewed grin crossed his face as the cogs in is sithly head began to turn, and were still turning when the dark jedi Desolist entered the room. He was a young man, yet he had the shuffling gait of one who was way over the hill age wise. still, his strapping young body would suit Naads purposes fine. The aged youth came to stand over the sith sorcerer, stareing down at him when the clawed hand reached out and latched onto his leg. Naad mumbled somthing under his breath as a shocked Dark Jedi tried to wrestle himself free. Desolist was much suprised when moments later he found himself staring up at his face, and even more suprised when his own hands came down and knocked him out. Naad stood over his shed sith skin and reached into the folds of his robes, preducing a vial, he uncorked it and sprinkled a bit of the substance into Desolist's mouth. It was a sleeping agent that would keep the Dark Jedi that inhabited his body down for the count. Freedon debated whether to bring his body (now inhabited by the dark jedi with him) but instead left the last rememnants of his stone self on the his body, when the time came he could work a spell that would both swap thier bodies and thier places. Then he bolted the door and set off down the corridor in search of the child, and then he would hot foot it out of there.

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e