my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » The Realm of Lost Lords (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Realm of Lost Lords
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-08-2002 10:49 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis eyed loban darkly for a moment, he allowed his eyes to fill with a bit of anger, and annoyance, but then quickly removed it.
I missunderstand nothing... Do not play with your words loban...
his thoughts growled.
he smiled a smuggly at this, a faint look missunderstanding crossing his face. "Oh! yes, i have weapons, perhaps you would like to see them?"
With this he chuckled as he saw loban realize his meaning.
"or perhaps not?" he said with a slight laugh, letting his emotional guard drop ever so slightly
I might as well find a way to pass the time of this journy
the thougth drifted through his head.

he then closed his eyes, his face becoming blank once more. Leaning his head against the wall he let his mind wander.

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.124
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-08-2002 10:51 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban started to sway, and keeled over...

"AHHHRRRRRRHHH"

Lo-Ban laid there a few moments, holding his head...

He then got to his feet... supporting himself against a bulkhead..."I felt something, something so fierce... hatred, or regret.. an unbelievable regret for something... rage... I have been able to sense the moods of many over the years, at times even there thoughts... but, this is a first... whomever felt this, is not in there right minds, not in the least... the only problem... I have no idea who holds these great and terrible emotions... but, I believe we shall find out soon..."

Lo-Ban quieted, then waited to hear from the others...

[ 09-08-2002 10:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.254
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-09-2002 01:08 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After safely leaving the gravity well of K'eel Doba in their wake, Graysith turned to a small cubby tucked beneath the navigation board in front of her. Although she knew the information she sought was also held in the cyberbiotic brain of the magnificent ship, there was something almost soothing to the fact of taking hold of an old Sith navigational coordinate ledger, and ruffling through the strange material it used as pages.

She scanned quickly through the glyphs within, coming at length to those particular ones showing the spatial coordinates of Korriban. Now she reached out to the navigational board once more, this time to key in those coordinates so the ship would not only know of its destination, but the most efficient means of getting to it. She then replaced the ledger and sat back, now flicking on the primary forward viewscreen to watch the almost unbearable wonder of starlight being taken up as though it were a tangible thing, and stretched beyond them in taffy strings billions of lightyears in length.

She sighed, allowing herself to relax, one ear cocked to the slightly growing altercation progressing between her love and the young Loban, and was just wondering if she needed to go see what the latest problem befalling the young man seemed to be when yet another thought crossed her mind.

Now her smooth forehead creased in a frown of disgust with herself, the Glyph proclaiming how she felt to all who happened to be looking. How careless of her... indeed, this could have easily been turned into a grave error indeed. She had been lucky in her forgetfulness....

With a small motion, she set a chronotic shield into being about the warship, that no harm would come to them in their journey to Korriban. Then she sat back with a little sigh, deciding her love could easily deal with the young man. Settling into the chair for the time being, she prepared herself to quietly sit and wait out the duration of the trip, wondering if this endeavor would prove to be a successful one or not.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-09-2002 06:36 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis opened his eyes and looked at loban for a moment, a frown spreading accross his face.
Strange...very strange
the thought crossed him and he nodded with its pressence...

"Perhaps you should spend less time sensing the emotions of others, and learn to control your own."
he stated blankly, clearly hinting his obvious belief that loban was yet a child, and needed to grow up.

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.34
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 09-09-2002 09:05 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla sat in her own seat, watching and listening to everything that was occuring with keen interest. Shayla arched an eyebrow as she continued to observe, wondering what exactly had happened to Loban's lightsaber.

When had she missed this? Was it yesterday when she had been taken hold by that horrible despair? Or while she had been away taking Graysith's place aboard the Vong ship?

She frowned a moment longer at this then her look lightened.

Oh well, it didn't matter. Besides, Loban wasn't really a Jedi anyway, and lightsabers were useless weapons considering what they would be up against if trouble came their way.

Shayla really wondered why Loban was here at all. But then, that wasn't her decision to make, and the Sith always had justifiable reasons for everything they did, if people looked far enough to find them.

But small minds did think in very small terms.

Sighing at this thought, Shayla settled back into her seat and waited to see what else might occur.

[ 09-09-2002 09:27 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-09-2002 09:54 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban looked toward Recinis, and straightened himself...

"I'm just trying to help here... I can't turn it on or off like a switch... I only share what I sense, it can only help to voice what I know, it is up to others to judge... you do your thing, and I'll do mine..."

Lo-Ban then shot a quick look in Shayla's direction... then approached Graysith and the baby,"such a small... child, for such great importance..."

The baby kicked a bit,"They are so cute at that age... how so much can change between here and two years from now, I know not..."

"...that was a joke..." said Lo-Ban, with a faint smile on his face...

[ 09-09-2002 09:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.115
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-09-2002 11:06 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis looked at loban in annoyance...
he was not sure what exactly lobans "thing" was that he did, but he was sure it was not something incrediably helpfull, once again the warrior wondered why exactly loban had come on this journy...
Hopefully it would not be a long journy.
With a sigh he stood and approuched Freedon Naad, sitting next to him he diped his head slightly, simply glade to be away from loban.
he then tilted his head back, and let his mind fall to blankness, falling through random memories of the past few day's, remembering conversations, pondering meanings of things, and looking at the many possibilities before him.

[ 09-09-2002 11:09 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.223
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-11-2002 02:47 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
For a moment Graysith merely kept her gaze straight ahead, staring at the forward viewscreen in a manner that appeared almost pensive. But when she turned her violet eyes into Loban's innocuous pair, they were anything but that. There was something of the mother nek lurking in their depths... something which combined therein with yet another emotion the young man couldn't readily identify.

She let time sprawl between them in utter and compelling silence. Then--

"Indeed, this babe is small, as you declare. But perimeters can be deceiving; she is stronger than she looks. As you yourself appear before me now in such obvious innocence; tell me, Loban...."

Letting the words trail off as she turned to hand the quiet JhinDarra to Shayla, she now rose to her feet to confront the young man directly. Her very aspect described the words she had only just uttered; Loban took a step back as her small and slight frame bore down upon him.

"What is it you mean by that comment, that things may change two years from now? What is it you know? Cease now with these endless games you play of innocence and being the victim; take care, and speak truthfully, or you shall no longer be allowed to remain here aboard this ship."

With that she fell silent, her eyes suddenly blazing in tandem with the Glyph on her forehead, which was suddenly and simply ravenous.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-11-2002 03:09 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban was quite shocked...

"I... I merely meant a case of the terrible-twos.... it was a joke, I apologize for taking the moment lightly..."

Lo-Ban then quieted, and awaited Graysith's reply...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.115
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-11-2002 10:45 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith pinned Loban with but one look. She let a full three minutes pass while she thus assessed his wide eyes and open demeanor, seeking any deception he might or might not be trying to hide, and keeping whatever she found to herself.

"It would behoove you to joke less from this point on, young one," she finally said. "I may not be as forgiving the next time."

With that she departed from his presence, going now to where Recinis was sitting with the sorcerer, both seeming lost in quiet reflection. Not wishing to break the mood but simply to partake of it, she sat down, smoothly joining into their circle of two. In thus a manner she quietly waited to hear if anyone had any comments or questions about what lay ahead of them when they arrived at Korriban and the Valley of the Lost Lords.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-11-2002 10:59 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis opened his eyes slowly, sensing graysiths pressence near him. He smiled at her for a moment, before speaking. "how long before we arrive?"

He then turned his gaze to loban for a moment, considering him in quiet contemplation.

He must find a way to control his emotions...i would teach him...but could one such as himself even grasp the concepts that took the sith eons to even imagin?

He sighed slightly, he would rather spend as little time as possible with loban...

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.222
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-11-2002 10:59 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I'm sorry..." said Lo-Ban, as Graysith past by...

He didn't bother to turn, he merely lowered his head in disgust of his actions... he knew he shouldn't have made the joke, he just knew it...

Lo-Ban found a dark corner to sit, and ponder a few things...

Why did I come, indeed... you have a purpose... HOW? you have one, you just don't know what... but, you will make a difference... I WILL, no matter what, I will make a difference...

[ 09-11-2002 11:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 09-12-2002 10:32 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla cuddled little JhinDarra protectively, not liking Loban's comment regarding the babe one bit.

Such a small...child, for such great importance...?

It wasn't the words themselves she found herself not liking. There was just something eerie about his tone, something she made mental note of, should it later become important. But for now, she'd keep the baby as happy as she possibly could...and as far away from Loban as she could for the moment too. Something just wasn't right about the kid...

Looking down into JhinDarra's big blue eyes, Shayla couldn't help but let her mind wander to future hopes of having a little one or two of her own...

...with her future husband.

She grinned at the thought for a moment then sobered, turning her mind to the mission ahead, to Recinis's inquiry on the length of the journey. That particular detail Shayla wasn't sure of, but she had experienced the power of the Eternal Flame before. What she wondered, however, was just how they were planning on going about this. Would it take the strength of each one of them, along with the Eternal Flame, to bring Graysith's own little daughter to them?

Shayla voiced these two questions aloud in addition to Recinis's own question then quieted, gently rocking the baby as she waited to see what Graysith might reply.

[ 09-12-2002 10:36 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-12-2002 11:24 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban was just to start meditating...

But, then he sensed something... protection... from him?

He knew it was coming from Shayla...

but, why?

Had she miss understood him as well?

'small'... minds do think in small terms...

Could he have misjudged Shayla...

No matter... He planned on changing most impressions, on this pilgrimage...

[ 09-12-2002 11:40 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-12-2002 12:02 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith sighed as she leaned her head gently against Recinis's broad shoulder, closing her eyes now to listen to that which surrounded her, and to take in that information which was received by senses other than her ears alone. From the sorcerer she sensed a sort of brooding patience, as though he were along to help with all his being... but with another agenda in mind in recompense. The tiniest frown wrinkled her forehead at this; with a little indrawn breath she forced herself to quiet again. Hidden agendas or no, she did not sense any blatant potential for misaction on Freedon Naad's part; she decided that if he should suddenly turn tables on them between the two of them she and her warrior could deal with the sorcerer.

She then turned her attention to the young Loban. Strange, this one is, she mused to herself. There is such a demarcation within him; it is almost as if he were actually two people encased in one, and each unaware of the other. As with the sorcerer, I do not sense any active potential for deceit; on the contrary he is quite filled with resolution... She smiled faintly, making a silent vow to herself to keep an eye peeled on this young one.

Next she turned her focus to Shayla, who was still sitting at the control center, quietly rocking the babe in their charge. Her faint smile broadened as she sensed the emotions that simple act set free in the soul of her adept; again her thoughts strayed a bit off-track. My Adept is to become one with this Erik Kartan, she reflected, unable to keep from shooting a slightly wistful glance in Recinis's direction. Indeed, I have been remiss in discussing this wonderful news with her; I must make certain to do so when we are safely back home....

Home. Such a simple term, yet one carrying so much meaning. So wonderful after a period of almost three years to have a place to consider such again....

Now she let out a little sigh, drawing outward once more, back into the reality of the warship, now taking in the words Recinis and Shayla were speaking to her. Waited a heartbeat more, and then finally replied to both in one smooth statement:

"The Valley shall reveal to us that which we need to know, and it will do so when we get there. Which will be in approximately 5 hours."

With those words she opened her eyes and shifted in her seat, moving her gaze between them all. "Does anyone have any other questions or concerns at this time?" she asked quietly.

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 09-13-2002 12:47 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla continued rocking little JhinDarra, considering if there might be anything else that should be asked before they reached the Valley. As she did so, she briefly cut her eyes over to glance at Loban, who was sitting huddled over in a dark corner. She frowned a moment, then pushed all of her concerns regarding him behind a veil inaccessible by most.

Why couldn't he understand the reasons everyone was so leery of him? Why couldn't he see that the jokes only made him appear entirely too unconcerned about the things which might occur?

Perhaps he was too caught up in the idea of finding adventure in life to realize that life, in fact, wasn't always that enthralling. That truly living was something beyond simple fun and games.

For even those with many adventures had many responsibilities.

Considering he was a Jedi wannabe, Loban sure didn't appear to be used to taking responsibility.

But then maybe he would learn, in time.

At that thought, Shayla suddenly realized something...or rather someone...that no one had thought about lately. "What of the young Thea Morgan? Should we recover her, would we then dare take the risk of sending her back to the Jedi Praxeum, or something else entirely? I'm not too certain she will be willing to trust us..."

[ 09-13-2002 12:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-13-2002 06:56 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith frowned at this. Indeed, what to do with the young Thea? She opened her eyes and straightened in her seat, her hands folded in her lap as she thought over just what they ought to do with the young jedi student.

"Yes, Shayla, you are right to bring this up," she said at length. "And the point you make is a valid one. I agree the child would probably not trust us in the least, even though the few times I personally interacted with her I always tried to be as kind as I possibly could. It is so difficult for a child to understand the larger whole of which they are but the tiniest part; but then..."

She stood up, stretched a bit, laid a hand on Recinis's shoulder and squeezed it. "But then, it is due to this inability that they are so trusting in turn, for they truly need guidance from adults and unconsciously seek it. I do not feel we would have to persuade her in any manner at all, as we would with a mature Jedi."

Her eyes cut briefly to where Loban yet hunkered in a cloud of gloom, before she continued. "I feel that with continued kindnesses and as much honesty as a child can deal with, she may gradually come to view us as friends. And she must, for I simply will not allow her being returned to the Praxeum. It is too dangerous at this time. I hope that eventually she will be able to be returned to her parents, but for now, I fear, she will have to find a new home with us in Phrinnchatka."

She left unsaid what was quite obvious to both her and her adept: that the child simply knew too much to go anywhere. Instead she let the unspoken words pass into Shayla's being by a particularly intense look she bestowed upon her. Immediately her eyes returned to their former and almost languorous expression, skillfully masking the concerns she herself was harboring about the little girl. Perhaps her sister and husband would be kind enough to temporarily give her a home and the stability she was undoubtedly needing at this point...

The merest wisp of a smile graced her features as, giving Recinis's shoulder another meaningful squeeze, she finished with, "I believe I shall retire to the observation lounge for a few hours, until it is time to make planetfall on Korriban."

With that she let her hand trail off his shoulder, drifting up to lightly caress his jaw as it did so, and turning about quietly glided from the company of the others.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 09-13-2002 10:58 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla silently agreed with Graysith's reply, then reached down to ruffle the soft bit of red hair atop JhinDarra's head. The baby kicked a bit in her arms, squirming a bit. Shayla smiled at her and repositioned her, letting the baby's head now rest on her shoulder.

Then she eyed the controls in front of her curiously.

This was one mother of a Sith ship! And Shayla figured, what the hey, with the time to lounge and wait she might as well look over the controls and familiarize herself with the warship a bit...

...just in case...

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-14-2002 01:24 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis watched graysith leave, he then turned his gaze to the stony Freedon naad, and he sighed. Standing slowly he followed after graysith. Upon reachin her he smiled sincerly, placing a hand on her shoulder. "May i join you?" he asked simply, breaking his mind set slowly away from that of the warrior, ready though to return to it as soon as the need should arise.

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.1
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-14-2002 01:40 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The frown which had returned to Graysith's face disappeared like mist before the sun at the touch of Recinis's hand on her shoulder. With a smile she rose to her feet and faced him, staring intently into his eyes.

"You need not ask to join me, Recinis," she said simply, taking his hand. "For to you, and you alone am I merely Graysith, and not the Chosen Daughter."

With another little smile, she let his hand drop. The motion almost acted as a trigger, tripping to let loose the sudden wash of trepidation which flooded into her from nowhere. She swallowed, blinking a bit, before whirling away from him to go to the alien viewport. There she sent an almost stony gaze out upon the nullness of their protective chronotic shield, yearning quite suddenly to see beyond it, if not into the very future indeed.

Would this work? Would the child be enough to reach out across the immensity of millions of lightyears, to then take her own daughter from the clutches of the dark one who held her? Was this to be a successful mission... or one leading to more danger by revealing this ancient and revered place to the eyes and ears of intruders, dressed in the attire of an ally though they might be...?

She said as much to Recinis, though her back was yet to him. Her unfocused gaze still sought the unseeable, and she shivered as her shoulders slumped ever so slightly.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-14-2002 01:49 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis aprouched Her slowly, wrapping his arms about her, in some way's protectivly, in others views to simply lend her his suport.
Slowly he turned her to face him, locking his eyes with hers. "We will find a way graysith... No matter what happens...we will find a way."
With that he gave her a very simple, yet very sincier smile, if his words held any doubts at all, they were now easily dismissed with the sheer confedence he held in that smile.
and so for the time being, they remained.

--------------------

---BMG

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-14-2002 02:08 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith buried her face in the strength of Recinis's chest, not needing to say anything aloud, knowing he could feel her very thoughts through the link they shared.

I believe you, my love. I believe that all shall be right... and if any should threaten, you shall make it right once again.

So she merely snuggled more closely, letting herself bask in the nearness of him and the surety he offered, letting everything drop away and remain away for a spell of time which passed beyond the awareness of her heart. At length, however, she drew back a bit, tilting her head to gaze up at him. In the look he returned to her she thought she beheld that future she had so recently sought; not saying another word but simply staring up at him she waited to see if that image indeed was true.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-14-2002 02:31 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis continued to smile, his features encrediably soft, such looks indeed made it hard to believe he could be as fierce a warrior as he was.
I will not let anything happen to you, or your daughter, the future can hold only good...
he let the thougth drift between them, before once again wrapping his arms about her, and drawing close to her so they might share a soft, loving kiss.
as time passed, they found themselves snuggling together on a couch, kissing eachother now and again in quiet comfort, letting the universe flow about them as they delved deeper into the complete anti-abyss there love had created, allowing it to shatter the shackles that had bound them to sorrow.
In these times of perril, nothing would hold their hearts down... For together, they made something greater then any force known...
there hearts continued to forever beat in unison.

--------------------

---BMG

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-14-2002 02:58 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Time passed, and in that passage the Chosen Daughter found herself being less and less of Graysith, taking up instead more and more of the aspect of Jharmeen Jhin'Dar. All thought of power and empires, of missions and danger, all fell away beneath the loving touches Recinis bestowed upon her throughout the few all-too short hours they now had to themselves. She was no longer one through whom the destiny of a civilization depended; he was no longer a warrior destined perhaps to succeed all warriors in greatness. She had somehow been reduced to who she really was in her heart of hearts: a human woman now reaching out to a love she thought she'd never have, sharing her being with that love ere the whimsy of fate could intervene between them, and somehow growing in strength by that sharing. She lost all conscious thought of the passage of the clock; all she was aware of was the unity between Recinis and herself, of the feel of his lips on hers and his arms wrapped securely about her, as were hers about him. If ever there was a moment she would preserve for all eternity, this was surely the one...

...a moment bisected all too swiftly by a sudden call to the command center. Graysith drew back from Recinis's hold, her heart pounding yet in cadence with his, the Glyph illuminating them in its soft violet glow. From thin air came the sound of Shayla's voice, informing them they were about to come out of hyperdrive, and that they were entering into Korriban space.

She let her eyes fall into the wonderful green pair before her, once more thinking how alive those eyes looked, how alive they made her feel, how they almost seemed to represent life itself. When she started to speak, her voice was shaky, barely above a whisper. It echoed loudly in the otherwise silence of the observation lounge.

"I-- we must go now, Recinis," she finally faltered, beginning to stand up. All the while she kept her eyes glued to his, drinking them into her, holding his hand as the ship gave the slightest of thrumms about them, informing them that they had reverted to realspace.

[ 09-14-2002 03:02 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-14-2002 03:15 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis stood with her slowly, his eyes reaching out to embrace her beautiful violit orbs, as he could feel hers taking in his own emerald pair.
Before they left, he once more wrapped his arms about her, embracing her with another soft, lingering kiss. before finaly they headed to the command center.
His heart beat softly, a constant thrumming in his chest, continualy filling his thoughts with love... He would again be the warrior...but not yet, for now he simply wanted to delight in the feeling of love, wanted to let his thoughts remain for just a moment longer on the woman he loved so much...
As they approuched he continued to resist turning his visage to stone, as he had done many times before, but he was indeed ready for anything, His warrior instincts, and awarness fueled by the power of his love.
as they entered the room he let his thoughts drift easily to graysith, alowing them to share there love for even just a moment longer before they returned to the task at hand.

[ 09-14-2002 03:19 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e