my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » The Realm of Lost Lords (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Realm of Lost Lords
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 05-25-2002 05:00 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla's eyes snapped open as every sense she possessed was informed that something did not belong. She sat up from her resting position on the sandy ground of Korriban, and simply felt through the All, her eyes slitting slightly.

Who dares...?

The foolish One was not yet near, but he was certainly on planet. What he thought he was going to accomplish here, and what would truly occur would be two different things, however. He had no idea what he was up against. Furthermore, he had no idea what he was doing.

Why was this fool after Graysith? And did he pay no heed to the strength anyone who was aware of her knew she possessed?

Shayla continued to stretch out, simply to monitor the situation as she awaited whatever would happen next. Almost as an afterthought, she sent out a thought along a link not accessible to those without the All to A'liya, her sleekly muscular and extremely deadly tuk'ata.

A'liya, stay on alert. A foolish One heads our way. Attack and capture upon sight. This one toys with that which he does not comprehend, and risks disruption of the greater good.

Then, turning her thoughts fully devoted to all that surrounded her, Shayla waited Graysith's imminent reaction to this idle threat...

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 146.201.34.69
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-25-2002 05:44 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His foot slowly adjusted, heading forward with his hand grappling upon the hilt of his sword, preparing for the oncoming situation. The young boy, by the name of Ahmad took that step, and he fell into a depth of his mind, warning him of his situation.

"You are rushing into a battle with the "All" you fool!" His mind grasped upon earlier conversations with a Jedi Socceror earlier, telling him of this "All". He would be only a minor tho GraySith, seeing as though she was stronger than a normal Jedi.

"Idiot.....use the FORCE!" Ahmad's brain throbbed with descions, until the scream of his mind boggled his memory of the force. His mind grasped upon his past in a immeditate moment...

A man, drenched in cloaks stood motionless with a lightsaber weilded within his palm, staring down into the eye of the young boy. His eyes, filed with darkness along with the features which where shadowed by the hood that begged to be taken off, to unleash his hideious gloom.

The evil flowed being ran forth at him, slicing down at his arm, only to be replied by a strenght filled slice with his own lightsaber toward him. Blocking it, he took a grin, and the two flew into a movement of lightsabers, and a sizzling sound every time they crashed together.

This trailed on, until the young boy, by the name of Ahmad Celyne went toward the man's arm as it came toward his head, and went toward a duck, still trailing toward the arm, and slicing it off. The dispaly of grace, and tatics lead into a screaming sound from his padawane teacher.

He had provelled even over his teacher...but his cofidence, his optimism was only at the level of a snail vs a lion.

"No...No I wont lay down...ANY MORE!!" The young teenaged warrior screamed out, throwing his arms into the sky, drawing in the anger, the confidence all into his body, weilding it in both his sword of silver, and his lightsaber of crystal orange.

Leaping into a movement of action, he felt a aura of strenght burn within his heart, as he rushed through the line of the canyon, heading toward his senses.

He had fulfilled within his brain the adventure of a kid, to become a "True Jedi"

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-25-2002 05:54 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith stretched like a cat, her movements concise and energy conserving, her hair flaming out around her head upon the ground like the ruby of the sunset's dying rays. She blinked her eyes in Shayla's direction, then yawned.

"Oh dear," she said softly, now sitting upright. "The effrontery of this fool, am I not correct in this assessment my Sister?" Smiling now she rose gracefully to her feet, adjusting her doba about herself as she did so, not waiting to hear Shayla's affirmative reply. Her bare feet left scarcely a trail in the hard-packed sand as she walked a bit into the gloom of the towering canyon walls, every so often glancing up at the great graven images of the ancient Sith Lords who had once called this planet home. As she moved further from the Eternal Flame and deeper into the darkness, a slow and dangerous kind of energy began to build within her once again. Now understanding her mental signature, the coiling and focussing power of this place had no reason to seek or hesitate; with a sudden dart a vortex the color of night leapt out from ahead and ravened once more into the Glyph upon her head.

This time, however, she was ready for it. She whirled on the spot, exhilarated by the explosion of power and strength this place was imbuing her with, heady with the growing darkness and evil which strove to overcome her innermost being in order to truly utilize the full abilities of this ancient and magickal place. That good within her, that balance for the sake of the All, bowed in obeiscence to it, but refused to depart in entirety, instead backing down enough and allowing it to gain a strange succor within the deepest recesses of the Chosen Daughter's talents.

The net result was that her abilities to use the All increased tenfold.

And doubling was enough to shred a Sith Lord to pieces.

Now Graysith turned slowly round, the Glyph on her forehead ravening with a strange and almost invisible radiance so high up the electromagnetic scale its energies were now drawing strength from. She smiled a strange little smile to herself, then closed her eyes and flung back her head.

Upon her inner lids was an image of a strange ship. It hunkered on Sith soil like a blight; her lips now curling in a sneer she reached out with every talent she possessed and...

...tweaked the molecular structure of the alien craft. Bonds were broken, new ones formed. Excess energies mushroomed up into the starfield above it, roaring out into the stratosphere as the ship in question gave a weird sort of shudder...

...and then settled into the landscape, camoflaguing itself perfectly there. Bit by bit its gleaming hull dulled, bit by bit disappearing against the background...

Until at length the transformation was utterly complete. No longer did a strange and unwieldy craft taint the soil of this sacred Sith place. In its stead there stood a giant boulder composed of sandstone, one that looked very much indeed like the craft in which the young fool had landed here.

Graysith smiled more broadly, letting the Glyph descend into the visible range of light as she pushed off the encroaching darkness and approached her adept.

"I believe our visitor will be having a difficult time leaving this place, my dear," she grinned as she placed a companionable arm about Shayla's shoulders.

Then, just for fun, she reached out with her talents once again... and the crystal in the intruder's weapon was transformed, in a manner similar to that of his ship, into a lump of coal.

[ 05-25-2002 06:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.106.37
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-25-2002 06:26 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His eyes flickered toward his lightsaber that abruptly sizzled with fire. It hadn't been turned on, but it had been transmitted with a diseases. The young boy's eye only flickered to the sky, without even a change of expression, he stared to the gloom space above that with hold many other's like him...bounty hunters.

"Bounty Hunter?" His mind stated, in a gloomy fashion of tone that was created by the neurons in his brain. The boy's teeth went into a clutch, and his eyes furrowed down, showing expression of hatred, the same hatred that lingered him to the dark side at all times.

"I am not a bounty hunter.." He told himself, with his lips curving back, forming a chilling sneering smirk of otpimism. Ahamad's teeth went down, frowning in a serious manner.

"I am a Jedi!" The boy rustled his brain, reaching down at his Jedi Weapon he had captured in a battle against one of his kind, and walked off with it in his hand, venturing into the dusty terrain, far away from his unusable ship, in which he had focused his mind upon, aware of his own situation before he quested off into the darkness.

Walking farther from the canyon, his mind boggled with memories. Remembering the time when he created his own lightsaber, and formed it into a Sith Weapon to train against his master in his early carrer as a Sith Padawane. His feelings burned on those day's, along with his brain. Those days were filled with fun, but also hatred, and darkness. Training day-in day-out, always on his feet, never sleep; always alert.

The pain of those thunderous times that haunted him more then a ghost of his enemy, who was his Padawane teacher.

"Im going to have to find some type of gem.." The young one stated, in a tone of curiousity with his eyes wondering about his surrondings, grasping them within the boundaries of his mind, and caculating.

Still wondering in the land of th esith, he came to a stop with his foot stepping upon a harder foundation then the sandy grave yard of the Sith, his teeth tightening into a grip of stern.

Stepping back, he adjusted his body around, dropping the lightsaber, and then reaching down upon the ground, slowly taking out a small lightsaber, that also seemed to be defected, but more in the form of it was crushed.

Reaching through the bottom, he wondered his slender finger about, until he grasped upon a small crystal like gem, and stroleled it out. Placing it before him, he looked down curioustly at it, with a confuse upon his face. It hadn't been scratched even though it was grasped tightly upon in battle of a dead creature...also the fear within it was that it was not red, or any of the Sith Orginzation's dark colors. It was the same as his own.
It was a Jedi's

Grasping upon it, he slowly tightened his fist upon the sharp edges, with blood trickling down the creases in his hand, until it reached the sand foundation, pureifiying it with its color of suffering, and pain that drew great warriors like the Jedi to the Dark Side.

Reaching into his own Jedi Handle, he took out the stone covered crystal, and placed it nicely before him, with his eyes glistering in the newly grasped gem.

"She must have done this..." He stated, shaking his head with a sort of puzzedlement upon his face, along with a source of anger.

"She must not know of the reason I venture here. Not to destroy, but to talk." He stated, slowly coming to a stand, as he knew that "destruction" would be involved on a planet such as this. One of darkness, glooming with hatred, and a Dark One along with it just made it worst.

Slowly, he constructed his Jedi weapon again, using his force ability to reatattach ligements, until he was finished, and prepared & ready.

Standing up from his kneel on the sandy foundation, he whirled his head to the side toward where he had wlaked away from, the canyons. His teeth came into a tightening motion, placing the lightsaber, comfortable at his waist, where it was out of the way from hitting him if to be turned on.

Walking through the path in which he had adventured off from. Every footstep was deeper into the darkness of the night. The young warrior's anger boiling every joint movement, no matter how small, or big it was it grew immensly.

Coming to the front of the canyon, his eyes wondered down it, into the darkness that layed below. Crystalizing eyes blue eyes, clashing nicely with his silver baidge hued hair, wavering every thrust of the wind that carried dust.

"I must find out of this "All" and stop her from doing what she is." He told himself, trying to hold it in a calm form of tone, but his agner was growing. Anger, and furry that was lager then the crystal gem within his lightsabe. The gem that would protect him, leave him resources to fight with.

Leaping down quickly into the deep canyon, his claok fluttered in the wind, until he came to a falling knee upon the surface, with his head falling down, thinking codly to himself as a shivering wind rustled past slowly in the depths of darkness.

Grasping his composure, he stood with his feet pivoting around, adjusting himself to walk in the direction in which he sensed GraySith, the the roaring darkness of the caves. His feet trumpetting about the ground, with dust muffling upward every joint modification enabling him to move.

Following a path of the ground, he leaned his eyes to the side, only to notice small indintations.

"Hmm?"

--------------------

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-25-2002 07:10 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith cocked her head to one side, listening into a special place between darkness and light that only she could hear. She blinked a bit then, shaking her head and beginning to grin with a growing amusement.

"Oh my Sister," she commented lightly, turning to face Shayla. "How conveniently does this one find a crystal to mend his wounded blade! Strange, is it not do you think, that he has discovered this? On a world deserted and mouldering for over four thousand years?

"Indeed, I wonder what strange thing he has thought to have found, which he so readily and apparently believes to be his redemption from my supposed danger to him?"

Now her brow lowered, and her violet eyes darkened to the hue just before nightfall. "A danger am I to this one?" she whispered. "Perhaps more so than the young fool believes...."

Her voice trailed off into a dwindling sigh of the wind, which evermore cascaded gently between the hoary walls of this sacred Place of the Sith, this Valley of Lords in which no non-Sith might tread.

Except the Chosen Daughter and her own Chosen Sister.

Graysith now turned to that sister with a little sigh.

"It is equally apparent this one will not leave well enough alone," she sighed in resignation of the fact. For all her determination to spend a restful night and depart with the dawn, she suddenly knew deeply within her that this was not to be so. She sighed again, then patted Shayla on the arm.

"I shall travel to this one and see what nonsense he might spout. Then..."

She paused a moment, letting her eyes deepen even more.

"Why then, my dear, I shall deal with him."

With no further words to be spoken, she opened a doorway through the All, stepped through, and found herself on a barren spot some distance yet from the canyon lip, facing the completely startled and totally disconcerted young fool who dared to continue with his attempt to meet with her. He jerked up from where he had been examining some cavities in the ground, his eyes wide. She bowed her head briefly in his direction, her eyes never leaving his but boring into them like twin comets in the night.

"You wish to have words with me," she whispered softly, straightening her stance and calming her expression. Only her eyes remained dangerously dark.

"Very well then, youngster. Speak them."

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.101.158
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-25-2002 07:35 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post

His eyes no longer widened in any form, his teeth bared down together, with his fist tightening upon the handle, and slowly it crushed, with the diamond floating still within, un scratched.

"I see..into your mind. I see you believe this is a fake gem..I believe." The boy's mouth opened, baring out words of anger, but seeming to consume it in a calm matter.

Her expression nearly waved to one of a curling smirk, with his fist tightening, and the gem falling down before him, along side the scraps of the lightsaber.

Moving his hand forward, he threw the supposedly gem into the sky and it abruptly exploded, with diamonds flowing down the ground with his hand swinging toward the scraps, and they forming back into one of a lightsaber with a quick matter, utilizing his Force to do so.

Molding it back, he reached down into his pocket, swinging out a small crystal that he bared for any time he was to become a Jedi, and now was that day.

Placing it in, he quickly molded it together, and prepared, with it turning on. A blade of energy extended outward, with a smirk upon his face, it glowed orange, and his head reared down.

"I must know..dark or not. What are you? I Need your TRAINING!!" A bellow flew from hsi mouth, as he whirled the handle in his hand, with a sizzling boiling from his blade, prepared for a "no" and followed by a attack.

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 05-25-2002 07:46 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Coming out of hyperspace in 5...4...3...2...1..." The Merciless stopped dead in space. The bounty hunter quickly put her into orbit around the 'uninhabitable' desert planet.

"Korriban..." Tylon said to himself. He immediately did a scan of the planet. "Same results from Yavin IV. Barely any recognizable life signs...barely." He then homed his scanners on the largest life signatures.

"The only thing I have to a target? Best to land in a disclosed area." The hunter said to himself. He plotted a landing course for a large cavern on a mountain trail. "Hopefully, nothing could go wrong on this hunt."

Beware, Tylon. The dead Jedi's voice came again in Tylon's head. She controls the All. Take advantage of mistakes others make, and you can still win the game.

"What? Jedi, why are you helping me?" Tylon asked. No answer came.

He felt something shiver down his spine, but from what? Tylon nervously checked the ammo on his blaster as the ship begins to enter the atmosphere...

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-25-2002 09:16 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith heaved a sigh. This young personage was truly becoming a nuisance. Not that he truly concerned her, but she did have other matters to attend to, matters of importance far greater than most of the sentients in this Galaxy would have dared to believe, if even they could understand their import to begin with.

She cocked her head to one side, clasping her hands before her as she studied the hotheaded youngster who stood so threateningly before her, and in so ridiculous a manner. For a long moment she remained silent, scrutinizing him, noting carefully his white-knuckled grip on his saber, quietly sending a tendril of her talents into his mind and sensing the depths of the darkness which howled within him there.

Quietly she pulled back, straightening. "And there are those who would call me dark," she murmured to herself. Then she smiled at him.

"You do not have that to which the All would respond within you, rash fool," she said shortly. "And I warn you, do not try my patience further with your unthinking actions."

Now she lifted her chin slightly, cutting her eyes to the starfield which twinkled over their heads. It was as if one of that myriad throng were falling to the very soil upon which she stood. Her smile broadened at the sight until her even white teeth were exposed; flinging her head back she let out a soft laugh.

"Yet another fool seeks that of which he has no idea!" she chuckled aloud. Then she brought her attention back to the young man before her. "Perhaps if you wait about, and ask nicely, this new stranger would deign to grant you transport to wherever it is you seek to go.

"But seek me no further. I have a limit to my patience; you are close to treading upon it."

With no further ado, she turned her back upon the impertinent young man, walking off a bit into the night. As she did, she lifted an arm, reaching out with her unique talents and taking up the very fabric of spacetime in existence around her. Giving it a little twist, as though to encompass more within her grasp, she then severed it, seeking through its folds until she came upon her adept and the two tuk'ata, who were at the moment trying to scale the canyon walls to gain her side.

She smiled at how simple it was to bring them to her, A'liya's yowls of startlement nonwithstanding. Then she reached through the strangely wrinkled fabric of spacetime into another entirely different direction...

...and stepped out in the spot before her blanketed little ship. Shaking her head, assisting her sister and the beasts, she let spacetime snap back into its former frame, lifted the chronotic shield long enough that they might board, and ushered the others into Retribution.

In a manner utterly defying known laws of physics, the strangely greeny-golden Sith ship departed, going from the surface of the planet to approximately 10,000 miles above its atmosphere in a matter of a second, inertia be damned. From that vantage point, safely ensconced within yet another chronotic shield, it departed into hyperspace.

Before the young Jin could blink, his quarry was gone. And in parting, the Chosen Daughter of the Sith left a protective All-shield over the Valley of the Lords, lest those not understanding or in possession of enough humility seek to mar its sacrosanct beauty.

Deeply within the impervious shield, the Eternal Flame burnt on.

[ 05-25-2002 09:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.187
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 05-26-2002 08:26 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Meanwhile, on the planet Hoth...

The Jedi Master Paul Arrakeen sat in his ice cave, his eyes closed, his senses calm ,and his mind clear. Feeling the Force flow through him, he called it out among the stars...to see what must be done about the future.

And it was said the demon will steal the child's toy. Paul thought to himself.The book will be right. It has always been right.

He felt a tinge of despair at that thought...the thought of being unable to change what is already written.

My Padawan thought the same way..and it destroyed him. He shook his head. No. I did! It was my fault...I should never have opened the book!

Although his mind has been diverted, his body still sends the Force out searching and searching...
Where? Where is she? Paul now focused all his attention on his goal...his objective.

Searching and searching...star after star...
GraySith.

His eyes shot wide open. Immediately he stood up and, with a wave of his hand, activated his X-Wing and the droid inside.

"R-12! Get her ready for take off!" Paul called as he raced to his ship. The cockpit opened up before he jumped from the icy ground straight into the pilot seat.

She will hide her tracks well...and others will be following her the Jedi shook his head.

I have to find her! I HAVE TO!

Within moments, the view of the white plains of Hoth turned to the infinite bright stars that lit the darkness.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 05-29-2002 09:58 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A white vanilla pile of hair laid upon the cracked desert foundation, with stern feet placed nicely beside it. Slowly, the being, known as Ahmad came to a stand from his kneel, with a piece of his hair laying in a streak down his shoulder. He had cut it, formilating it in the form of a Padawane in its learning stages. Tightening his finger about his handle, he crunched it in his grasp.

Pressing his finger upon the button, the light show of orange whirled out abruptly, as his head flickered to a landing in the distances. In a rushing matter, he sped down the hill of sand and through the desert slooping foundation to come to a dusty terrain of wind. His eyes attempted ot focus upon a figure that slowly exited out of its ship, with his eyes burning from the dust.

Whirling his sizzling, boiling lightsaber within his hand, with a modification of his wrist, he gradually caught the attetion of the figure. Slowly it manuevered to face him, only enabled through the dusty movement of wind to see the boiling light excerting from his blade.

"..Who are you?"

--------------------

"If I wanted to..you'd be dead"-Ahmad

Posts: 90 | From: | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 05-30-2002 08:07 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Tylon leveled the blaster at the mysterious figure. The glow from the orange blade of the lightsaber revealed the face of a young man.

The bounty hunter had drawn the E11 Blaster, and had it leveled at the apparent Jedi for a headshot. Numbers began to flash on the top right side of his visor...

My ship has finished the scans of the terrain...but I have no time for that now! The Mandalorian armoured warrior took a step forward.

"I don't know who you are, but I recommend you put down that saber now!" he said. Again his 'friend' returned inside his head...

Nice choice of words...if only they actually meant something to him. The Jedi's voice said.

Tylon shook his head. "I have no time for you now!" he shouted.

Can I give you a hint? In a way, both of you have the same goal...I suggest you take advantage of that. And at that, Tylon felt the spirit leave his mind.

A possible nervous reaction occured from his hands after the ghost's retreat, as suddenly Tylon's finger started to squeeze the trigger...

...And he was unaware of it.

[ 05-30-2002 08:08 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TheKnot ]

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 05-30-2002 09:36 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The laser sizzled from the cannon opening, flowing forward toward me. I gritted my teeth in thought, as my flesh went into a chill from uncomfortable thought of death creaping upon my head. I could feel my anger burrow down into my heart, and awaken upon my facail expression. My eyebrows furrowed down in a frown, as my fingers cirled around the handle of my weapon, beholding a crystal inside. I whirringly moved ahead, as I could feel the air modify to my speed. My hair blazed back in the thrust, throwing my braid over my eye in a sheer fantastic fashion, until a vibrant shined beam of light adjusted over my face.

Skillfully, and gracefully I manuevered my hand along my light blazing hilt, and diverged the beam spurring toward me behind my frame, to explode loudly against the foundation, throwing sparks into the air along with a spit of sand. Falling down, with a "thump" I tightened my grip along the handle, profecting a method of deflection I had praticed.

"What..are you trying to...do?" I questioned, sterning my voice in a confused, puzzled manner to express, and expose my discomfort with the estate of fighting with one that could lead me off the "misery" planet.

Circumnavigating my handle between the seperation of my index & middle finger, the simmering orange, crystal projected weapon came past my head, plunging substantial flow of whizzing wind in my direction. Brushing through my hair, it recklessly tossed my braid over my face, to rest softly along my shoulder, reaching toward my ribcage area.

Awaiting the answer, I placed my finger upon the button placed neatly along the side of the round, vertically shaped shaft, applying pressure. Extingusihing of the burning, boiling light I furrowed my eyebrow, as I placed it at its scabbard.

[ 05-30-2002 09:43 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ahmad ]

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-02-2002 07:49 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Tylon blinked inside his helmet.

That was not...wait...how did that happen? he thought to himself.

The bounty hunter stared at the young warrior before him. The calculations conducted by his helmet's small target scanner revealed the age and gender of this mysterious being.

"17, huh? Too young to be on a dead planet, boy. What's your business here, and why?" he asked, his blaster still aimed at the head.

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-03-2002 09:13 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I watched nervousedly, puzzled & confused of what to do through the time. My eyes adventured slowly, questing through the opening of the cannon on the laser that had pointed dead toward my head. It didn't shiver, or chatter, it was motionless and fearless, as was his owner. Holding it tightly, I quickly grappled tightly upon my handle of my lightsaber, wondering of what conception would be the best.

Complicated by all the choices, and deeds I could go through, my emotions were drawn aside, and my pride was slashed through by my mental intellect. Releasing my grip upon my handle, I slowly rose my head, cocking it softly back, as if staring toward the sky. My eyes wondered through the dead atomsphere that had excerted through the wilderness. Dust gusting along the surface, brushing through my vanilla hair, throwing my braid like a kite over my eyes. Fluttering over my eyes, I slowly reared my brows down into a frown. Tightening my expression, I lingered my head downward, but firm, and grave.

"Neither of us have time for this. GraySith is on the run.....and anyways Im stranded. You have to help me if your gonna get Graysith" I announced, declaring in a dour tone, to rerange the subject back to the situation of both of us on the planet.

Motionless with my fist tightened, and my body sweating with heat form the flowing winds that had only carried more thick dust to multiply to the painful toasting environment.

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-04-2002 03:22 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Tylon was taken back a moment. The Jedi's words completely surprised him...

He has no fear of me. No fear at all... he thought. The bounty hunter quickly regained his composure and steadied the blaster again.

"So, you know about GraySith? Exactly what do you have to do with her and..." Tylon tightened his trigger finger. "How do you know I'm after her?"

The wind started to blow more violently, sand pebbles now striking the armoured hunter more furiously. He feels no pain...but does the Jedi do?

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-04-2002 08:48 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Unreleashing my fist, I hushfully took a motion forward. A large pebble quickly scurried behind me, bouncing against the surface with a "thump" from its unelevation from the strong gusting heat. Adventuring past the bounty hunter, I headed quickly, and lullfully toward the ship that had been situated nicely in the background of our conversation

"We have no time. Graysith is already on the run, and I need parts for my ship on Yavin. I placed a few in the forest feilds. Lets move so we can destroy of Graysith..I'll tell you how I know her inside the ship." Rushing my finger in a swaying formation, the entrance of the ship opened. I unfearfully quested inside, with a thump of my feet upon the hallow surface. Motioning my head about, I thoughtfully absorbed in the atompshere of the ship as the dust collided harshly in the background.

--------------------

Maladius

Evil

Member # 138

posted 06-04-2002 11:20 PM     Profile for Maladius   Author's Homepage   Email Maladius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The cold and barren wind whispered along the surface of Korriban, picking up bits and pieces laying there and skirling them along ahead of it as though playing some ghostly game of catch. It moaned and muttered as it came upon the Jedi and the bounty hunter: the one so uneasy, his blaster grasped firmly; the other angered and full of his righteous self.

The wind seemed to frown. In fact, it did: the very atmosphere seemed to split in twain, looking for all the world like lips pursed in disgust, great ethereal lips which pursed even further and from between them spit out a particularly blackened and noisome creature.

Maladius drooled and garbled his insanity as he unfurled his inkblot body directly above the head of the hot-tempered young Ahmad. Before the watching bounty hunter could even find the time to raise his eyes in surprise, the devilish imp had dropped his armored body upon Ahmad, the claws of all four appendages sinking deeply into his flesh, his long tail wrapping tightly about the young man's legs and causing him to fall upon the hard and sandy ground beneath him. Ahmad writhed and struggled, one hand going up for the demon's arm that now tightened about his throat, the other going for his lightsaber and with a sizzling shoosh igniting it.

That's just as far as he got.

Maladius's tail no longer needed, it now flashed out like a cracking whip, and like that whip-crack moved faster than sound can travel. The tip made brief but firm contact against the wrist of the young Ahmad; before the young man quite realized what had happened, his lightsaber was handily flicked out from his fingers and sent whirling some distance away.

Now the tail flicked out yet again... this time as a deterrent to the oncoming hunter, who paused for a brief few seconds, blaster aimed uncertainly, afraid to shoot for fear of hitting Ahmad. Those few seconds were all the demon needed.

"My Master sends his greetings, oh puny one!" he slobbered, bending his head down so as to bring his stinking mouth beside Ahmad's ear. "And this warning as well:

"Seek ye not the Chosen Daughter, or the next visit of my servant will be far less pleasant for you."

With that, Maladius drew back, quickly removing one hand from its death's grip upon Ahmad's flesh, in less than a second reaching out to grasp and then firmly and completely yank off the braid the young man wore. It's parting wasn't a completely smooth one, for a bit of Ahmad's flesh came away with it, dripping and red.

Brandishing the braid like a trophy, the demon leaped up so he was now squatting on Ahmad's shoulders. Then,quickly ducking aside the one blast now sent from the hunter's weapon in defense of Ahmad, the demon wiggled his fingers in an awful parody of leave-taking, cackling insanely all the time. Springing straight up into the air then, easily outdistancing Ahmad's outraged reach, he gave the braid one final wave, and disappeared completely through the strange portal gaping overhead.

That doorway through he All disappeared with the sound of thunder, leaving the two humans to stare at the place where it had been. Behind on the ground, a few drops of blood spoke volumes....

[ 06-04-2002 11:24 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Maladius ]

Posts: 47 | From: | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.192.182
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-05-2002 03:19 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
What the hell was that?! thought Tylon. The creature...demon...thing that attacked Ahamd almost disappeared into thin air...just the same way it had appeared in the first place.

I don't have much time, so I'll be brief. Kincaid, grab Ahmad and take him to your ship quickly! Get to Yavin before its too-- The presence of the dead Jedi's voice abruptly cut short. The bounty hunter stood there completely clueless as to what just transpired. He stared up at the night sky, despite the wave of sand constantly blown from the wind blurring his view...

"Well...so much for this being an easy hunt..." he said to himself. He started to hear Ahmad, shoving sand away from his arms as he tried to sit up. Reluctantly, the bounty hunter walked over to the Jedi and grabbed his arm to pick him up...

"Merciless..." Tylon called for his ship on his helmet comm. "Get the engines warmed up and plot a course for Yavin. We will jump to hyperspace as soon as we leave the atmosphere."

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-05-2002 09:56 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Minutes past, and the horrid wounds upon his body where filled with small chunks of sand. His whittered, beaten body laid motionless upon the comfortable bed, near unconscious from the piercing injuries. In a stressful formation, his fingers curled along the blanket that he lingered spasming upon. Sweat beaded slowly along his face, as his head hung back, and he stared at the ceiling.

The feel of the abrupt movement out into the open, endless terrain of stars. In a abrupt fashion, they whirled into a slow pace, and had the beat of the young Ahmad. Whirling his head down, he stared upon his body at the few badanged wounds that had been embarked upon his body by the deranged claws.

After minutes of sollitide upon the bed, hallow footsteps crept upon the surface. Bouncing in a rapid pace, and a clanking follow, Ahmad grappled at his waist for his lightsaber handle. It was there, but it had been curled in the foundation of Korriban; sand. Tightening his eyes, he slowly allowed them to open, revealing himself to the non-amoured being.

"Hey.." A raspy voice whirled from the being, as he swung his teeth into a smile. The unamed being's tone was stern, and sollidie-even though it had been placed as a greeting. His expression seemed to curn like butter, back and forth from joy and embarrased anger.

Slowly, he manuevered his hand's amoungst the openings sliced along Ahmad's body, skillfully pounding on the white badanges. Tightening his fist upon the end, the man quickly, but quietly chattered his body out the room.

Motionless would be the description of Ahmad's thoughts & body. Sollide like the strenght of the wind, as his thoughts began revealing the depths of subconsciousness. The unbelievable attack that had been placed upon him, while the harsh winds had chilled through the area. Burning its heat filled breath upon the only two beings who had sheltered themselves within the planet's atompshere.

Releasing his hand upon the blue blanket cloth, he reinforced the upper limbs, and pressed himself up from the soft, superabundance settle. Standing, he excerted his arm brawn, bottling it down into his lower limbs. Regaining a footing composure, he unhurriedly, and strainfully pursued for the door. Curling his fingers into a open fist, he clutched secuiritly onto the cold, frigid, gold nob. Manuevering his wrist along in a circular motion, he stimulate to the right of the room. Applying pressure, he pulled slowly back, as his palm was held neatly in its previous position.

Opening the door, he informed the owner of the craft, with a creaking vibration of sound whirling through the sheltering drive, that a humannoid organism had relocated himself within the ship. Modifying himself along the surface, he slowly pensived the surrondings, as he transfered his structure into the navigational cockpit. Comfortablly, he shifted himself upon the blue, modifable chair. Motioning his head leisurally toward his side, he found his eyes locking upon the male who hadf involved himself in assisting him in his harmful estate.

"Hey...what is your name?'

[ 06-05-2002 10:40 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 06-06-2002 05:45 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The bounty hunter had made sure to wear his armour again after visiting the injured Jedi, 'Ahmad' as the ghost called him, to apply the painkiller. Tylon had patiently waited for him to get to the cockpit, even though he knew his lack of strength.

From what I've seen so far, he can easily handle himself. Although I still don't understand why he needs my help... he thought.

Introduce yourself, Tylon. No sense in being rude after saving his life... The voice spoke to him again. Tylon sighed and turned to Ahmad. "My name is Ty--"

No its not. A sharp voice, one that sounded darker than the voice before, suddenly pierced the bounty hunter's ears. He shook his head slightly. What was that?

Don't give him your real name...not yet. Your name is...

"Renard. Jakob Renard." Tylon said.

Wait a minute...that name...why does it sound so familiar?

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-08-2002 01:15 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Whatever..." Ahmad gestured his hand around, as he leaned back, lingering leisurally in the chair. His eyes tilt back, focusing upon the ceiling, as he awaited their arrival to the planet.

"We have included ourselves into the Mid Rim, nearing Yavin." The computer lodged the words between the two's consciousness, preparing them for the arrival. Quickly, Ahmad lept from his seat, and adventured slowly out into the mid of the craft.

Standing immoble in the mid of the ship, he slowly came to a kneel. Lingering his head down, he peared his eyes down at his saber which was attacthed nicely to the strap. Swiftly, he shifted it out, throwing it over head, and dropping it lightyly into his other hand. Gracefully, he whirled his finger upon the button, contrasting a projecting pure energized blade. Holding it tightly, he motioned his head to the cockpit area. Ahmad's vocal cords began to rumble with the neurons from his brain to enable him to declare something.

"Unleash the craft out of hyperspace. We need to prepare for the landing, and what could be coming after us. Specially after that previous attack." Declaring in a smooth, naturish tone, his fingers wrapped tightly about his saber, as he tilted his head slowly down. His eyes expressed his thorough thought process. Ahmad's strong eyebrows furrowd into a frown over his blue, crystal eyes.

Gleaming toward the door, he prepared for the landing. Feeling the vibration, they slowly headed toward the foundation of Yavin, where they would prepare for anything that would jump out at them.

--------------------

Ahmad

Member # 219

posted 06-08-2002 01:19 PM     Profile for Ahmad   Author's Homepage   Email Ahmad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OOC: Lets move onto Uh-Oh For You and start our situation with Yavin there...k? Its in the Jedi forum

[ 06-08-2002 02:10 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-08-2002 11:55 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: The following continues from the Ancient City, Sith and All thread in the "Jedi Praxeum/Sith Temple" forum, thank you.))

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-08-2002 07:56 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis eyed loban thoughtfuly for a moment, considering his words.
he smiled a bit at lobans seeming thoughtfulness, yet it was a forced smile at best, and in no way held any kindness towards the being he viewed as an utter annoyance.
"I have only my sword, and my staff, both weapons are lined with the magicks of my people... Only harm can come to you should you wield them."
His words were stern, and came out in almost a mocking manor, though it was not intended.
he sighed, realizing what he had done, his feelings were taking hold...

Within him, the blankness rolled over his mind like a vail, removing him from the feelings he held towards loban.
his eyes became closed for a moment, and as they opened they held no hint of any emotion what so ever, be it good, or bad.

"In sith traditions, a warrior may not wield a weapon, untill he has found utter balance with that weapon, there soul must become one with it before they are alloud to even touch it. Then, they are not aloud to even engage in friendly sparing untill they have mastered the weapons basic usage. Even were the sith magics to accept you, i could not allow you to use either weapon, for your own saftey, and the saftey of others."

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.115
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-08-2002 09:13 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"No, no... you miss understood me... I wanted to make sure one of us was armed, although... a weapon would be nice..."

Lo-Ban then quieted...

[ 09-08-2002 10:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.254

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e