my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » A shock wave in the force (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: A shock wave in the force
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-07-2002 03:06 AM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
3 years it had been since he had left the planet he had to call home, he had left hating, no....DESPISING the jedi, who had come to his village but now that village was no more, tourched by his own hand and it's inhabitance either slaughtered or set to building the new sith temple by his fellow jedi haters that followed him loyaly, his vengence was comeing into place but one thing to make it complete was missing. the jedi. he had made the people of the ex-village start making a sith temple to which was identical to that found on yavin four.

The power Generated by the new temple would draw all the sith to him, an army who shared his hatred and would help him wipe out the jedi....but this wasnt the main reason he had built the temple no.....he wanted to draw the Jedi....
"let them come face me, let them come and see what their cause does to people..." he said abcently staring at the nearly complete temple.

As the final piece was slotted into place he smiled hearing the scream of pain as the temple came to life, the scream sent a shockwave through the force which made Veren burst into maniacle laughter.
"HAHAHAHA they'll wish they never felt this disturbance!"

--------------------

Some dream of Success and others wake up and work hard to achieve it....but i cheat, lie and steal, and achieve it

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.31.224.1
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-08-2002 03:10 AM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Darkness filled the meditation chamber in the Sith temple to match the powers that flowed through the building, Darth Veren sat in the center of the room with his eyes closed and his legs crossed as he probed the depths of the force to see if the building of the temple had any noticable affect on either Jedi or Sith.

"your plan to build the temple has not done what you wished has it my student." Darth Kacent said in a deep and powerful voice.

"they will come master, it will take time thats all..."

"will they? you know as well as i that it took many temples in the past to attract the jedi."

Darth Veren broke from his trance and surged to his feet and marched over to his master with rage boiling in his amber eyes, "they WILL come, the Jedi WILL feel the magic this temple holds and they will want to come and destroy it, but it will take time!"

"i hope you are right, i have put to much into this for it to fail."

"is that a threat?"

"a warning...."

Darth veren, fed up with the conversation sat back down and put himself back to the force to continue searching as his master stood and watched with a gleam of pride in his cold eyes at it persistant student, "you will make a fine sith...."

[ 05-08-2002 03:13 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Veren Mechanica ]

--------------------

Some dream of Success and others wake up and work hard to achieve it....but i cheat, lie and steal, and achieve it

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 194.117.133.196
Lord_Andromeda

Member # 184

posted 05-11-2002 09:09 AM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As Lord Andromeda stepped out onto the planet, his weapon - the dragons teeth, glinted in the sun. He turned to see the sillouted image of the temple.
"so thats it" he murmered. Why had he been sent there? There was a small village a few miles away, so he decided to look.

As he walked into the village, a person turned round. His eyes glistened in the sun, and the rags he was wearing as clothes moved in the wind.

"Go away" The villager said.

"I've been sent to find someone"

"GO AWAY!" The villager shouted. He brandished a small pistol.
"I dont want to hurt you" Andromeda said. He pulled out the dragons teeth. As he did this the villager fired his weapon. It hit Andromeda in the chest. Andromeda didn't move. He pressed some buttons on the dragons teeth, and the sabre activated. He walked up to the villager and pushed him against a wall. He then forced the dragons teeth towards his neck so that the blades were within a centimetre of his neck.
"Now don't move. Why did you attack me?" Andromeda said.

"Who are you? You aint a Jedi? are you?"

"are you sure about that? Now why did you attack me?"

"My family hate Jedi's just like Darth Veren does."

"Who's that?"

"He brought us to see who Jedi really are. He said you'd come"

Andomenda turned off the weapon, as the villager sighed with relief. He tried to run off but Andromeda grabbed him.
"Who said i had finished with you? Now where is this Veren"
The villager pointed to the temple, and then pleaded for his life.
"Please let me go! i did what you asked!"
Andromeda let go of him and shouted to the man as he ran off:
"If you see Darth Veren tell him that Lord Andromeda is here!"
Andromeda turned to the temple, and thought for a few seconds. It was obvious that he was there.

[ 05-11-2002 12:27 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Lord_Andromeda ]

Posts: 68 | From: Matleth | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 213.48.230.11
Lord_Andromeda

Member # 184

posted 05-11-2002 01:28 PM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lord Andromeda walked up the steep, rugged path to the sith temple. He froze as he realised what he walked into. As he slowley turned around a figure came into view. He wore a long black hood over his face, and was dressed in black.

"So the Jedi have sent someone then" the figure whispered

"Are you Darth Veron?" Andromeda asked while moving his hand down to the lightsabre conceled in his pocket.

"So he's the one who did this! No but i think i'll see him before you!" The figure drew out a lightsabre and faced his enemy. Just as quiky as the figure had Andromeda pulled out a lightsabre.

"My master gave me this when i became a Jedi. It brought him good luck. Let's see if it does the same to me!" As soon as Andromeda had finished saying this, he lunged at his opponent. The figure dived out of the way and swung his sabre at Andromeda's legs. Andromeda jumped and landed behind the now standing figure. He swung at the figure, but his sabre met with another. The fighting continued untill, Lord Andromeda, felt something hit him. He fell to the ground, and his lightsabre fell just out of his reach. The figure waked up to him and put his sabre near Andromedas neck.

"Darth Veron should be pleased that i managed to kill an intruding Jedi. The Sith shall reign here not you!"

Andromeda felt rage build in him, and he used his leg to kick the sith.

"Now why did you do that you young, ignorant Jedi? Now i will have to kill you" The Sith raised his sabre above his head.
"Say bye to this world"
The Sith swung his lightsabre down.

It hit a rock on the floor and sliced it into two pieces.

"What the..." the sith stammered.
A voice sounded from behind the sith.

"I never really liked lightsabres anyway. He put his sabre away and pulled out the dragons teeth. He turned it on and swung it round, in a display of his skills.

"And that is supposed to hurt me then - is it?" The sith swung at the young Jedi, and it landed in one of the two crevices of the teeth. Andromeda pushed forward, which unbalenced the sith long enough for the jedi to knock him over.

Fear was in the eyes of the two combatents. Each one was glaring at each other, ready for the next attack.

"now its my turn" Andromeda said. He swung the teeth at the sith and the sith blocked. The fighting continued as each warrior battled for their lives, each knowing that this could be there last fight. But who would win? Andromeda decided that he wouldnt lose. He span the teeth repeated over his head then lunged forward. The teeth hit the siths neck, cutting his windpipe to shreds. The sith collapsed on the floor as blood poured out of what was left of the siths neck. His head fell to the floor as he drowned in his own blood.

Andromeda looked at the dead sith and got an idea. He grabbed the siths cloak and ran up the hill to the temple.

[ 05-11-2002 01:31 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Lord_Andromeda ]

Posts: 68 | From: Matleth | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 213.48.236.194
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-11-2002 02:08 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Everything had gone horribly wrong. He had gotten home but even out of hyperspace the Escape-pod's brakes were to weak, the pod shot down towards the planet at an alarming speed but Veren still had one hope...

the steps parted sending the Newcome to the temple flying, squadrens of metallic orbs shot out from beneeth the parted steps, all in fours nearly taking the head off the Jedi, the orbs spread out in squares and once they where still a laser canvous apeard, streatched inbetween then, they traced a path like landing lights and you soon saw why.

A burning object shot down towards the canvases sending a shrieking noise that would liquify the brain of a wookie, echoing through the forest area, it slammed into the green squares breaking them but they gradually slowed the pod and put out it's flames before guiding it inside the temple.

Once the pod was layed down by the final laser canvas the door swung open and Veren crawled out, his amber eyes were glaced over from the sheer speed that the pod was unprotected against, he looked up from his position on the floor to see the lights switch on after the steps closed again and eluminated the face of his master who was Smiling down at him mockingly.

"you couldn't defeat the Jedi could you, you're not ready you puny fool!" he sneared

"Leave me be old man..." Veren croaked as he let his head rest on the cold stone floor.

"you won't do it until you harnes your anger and learn that you can't just march into somewhere making as much noise as a wounded dug!!!" After having his fun Veren's master gestured and two droids came over and put him on a stretcher before scurrying off to the Medi-bay.

"have this....thing...desposed of." his master said waving a hand at the smouldering hunk of metal that WAS an escape pod.

[ 05-11-2002 03:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Veren Mechanica ]

--------------------

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.30.0.2
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-11-2002 05:37 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Veren's eyes opened to find himself no longer in the Medi-Bay, he was lying on hard packed ground of a blueish colour, for a while he felt confused but then he realised where he was.

"no...!" he choked as the word squeaked from his throat. "no....not here, PLEASE!" he got up but he couldn't help but stoop low as he tried to back up, fear gripped him as he stumbled backwards trying to find something to grab onto, the fear filled his eyes as sweat dripped off his face and the tendrills that cascaded over his shoulders.

voices started to whisper through the endless mist that was everywhere around veren, they started quietly and then started growing...louder and louder, pairs of red eyes shone through the mist glaring at Veren, gearing him but he couldn't do anything, one moved towards him, it was someone from his past, all the eyes belonged to people from his past.

"PLEASE....! KEEP AWAY!" Veren cried as they came near him, he fell backwards and tried to back away only to bump into someone else, a young woman not to much older than him.

"why did you leave me? why do you hurt the one's i love? did you do it for me to like you? i'd never love a freak like you!" the woman said in a ghostly voice.

"no please! i'm sorry!"

"YOU'RE A FREAK! you're not a species-" a man's voice said, "-you're a monstrocity! you where made in a lab, you where a genetic misshap, no...a genetic DISASTER! there is no others like you, i should have killed you when i found you that day..."

"i never ment to be a burdon...i-i just wanted to survive!"

"so you killed....innocents, and good people! you murdered them you puny thing!"

the ghosts of people all surrounding him tearing at him but not taking his flesh but taking his sole, he could no longer find his voice to scream...

His eyes shot open and he sat up in bed as she shrieked out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" he looked around and saw he was in the Medi-bay, a droid was looking at him with a tilted head. He was covered in cold sweat and his sheats where soaking wet but he didn't care. "no....." he said in a whisper as he lay back down, "when will i be free of this torture..."

--------------------

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.30.0.2
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-11-2002 06:10 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Meanwhile, Elsewhere....

The soft smile on Graysith's lips turned into an abrupt grimace and she drew in her breath, hunching over in her seat as yet another mysterious sensation struck her square in the stomach. M'wonBo'o leapt growling to his feet as the Chosen Daughter's slim hand flailed instinctively out, seeking and then finding a face-tendril of her tuk'ata's, which in turn was flailing about like the tentacle of a dianoga out for lunch.

She grasped it with a little gasp, at last finding the strength to straighten in her seat.

"There is pain where we would travel, my Sister," she managed to utter, her throat still tight with the unbearable sensations wafting over her in waves. "Can you not feel it as well?"

Then she fell silent, steadying herself and her tuk'ata, as she waited for the waves of bleak and black despair to cease scourging her body, her heart, and her soul.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.104.56
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-11-2002 06:39 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He got up from his sodden bed and slipped on a pair of trousers, he was still groggy from all that had happened to him and his right eyes was glaced over and he wasn't able to see through it.

He made his way out of the temple and walked through the forest for an hour with a limp, he eventually came to one of the most beautiful natural spots he had ever seen, a small lake surrounded by trees lay well hidden and Veren doubted that anyone apart from him knew about it.

He slipped off his trousers and wandered into the cool waters, a sigh of relaxation escaped his lips as he returned to his element, he was an anphibian, he came from the water and he was perfectly adapted to live in the water, he felt some of his strength come back and the water washed away some of the colour in his wounds.

as he surfaced something moved in the surrounding trees, he would have ignored it but this creature was humanoid, he gazed roundlooking for the creature but he couldn;t see it, everytime he got a glance it moved again, her didn't like the feeling he was getting from this and he swam to shore, the creature stopped on the opposite side of the lake, he started into a run, he had no weapons with him and he is still far to weak to fight so he didn't like his chances.

As he runs back he feels the presence of the thing behind him and he can't wait for the safety of the temple which he sees before him.

[ 05-11-2002 06:48 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Veren Mechanica ]

--------------------

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 194.117.151.69
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-11-2002 06:46 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As a being ran toward the depths of the forest, probably in fear a ship blasted through the heavens, heading down through the stars of the depths in space, and toward the ground of the planet.

The tree's swung to the side, as if trying to get away, as it slowly landed upon the surface, carefully and cautiously touching the grassy surface below.

With seconds running by, a door hatched open, it pointing to the ksy with the shadows of the light upon the planet casting only darkness at the entrance/exit.

Slowly, a being walked into the sight of light, with the tree's hiding him in the shade. His body was drapped in all white, and blue clothing, other then a hood which was badge, that hung on the back of the human creature's neck.

His brown, sleak, nicely placed hair swung to the side, with his attractive features being swung from side-to-side, wondering his eyes to grasp, and absorb his surrondings.

"Where..is......the......Temple!" He nearly screamed under his breath, irritated with what he was around. Nothing could even seem to be a temple, or it might be that his eyes weren't venturing, or that he was relying on his force-but whatever it was, it wasn't coming to him at the moment.

"Hnnnn..." He vibrated a sound under his breath, as he took a moving creaking sound to the left, as he began an adventure upon the new planet that he had laid his ship upon.

"Now...it Begins...."

[ 05-11-2002 06:47 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Star Wars: Dark Apprentice: Episode I

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-11-2002 07:05 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
he heads back into the temple but one fears is replaced by another, the sound of a crashing ship echoed through the ground and the impact made the metal structure of the temple groan slightly.

"what is happening? am i imagining this?" he grumbled as he made his way towards his master's quaters still naked and dripping wet.

He opened the door and walked into the room before closing it behind him, his master sat meditating on the floor and didn't acnolage his entry into the room, Veren cleared his throat bu his master didn't move.

"i see you have lost your mind and your dignity my student...." his master said in a distant voice.

Veren glanced down at himself and if his face wasn't so dark he would be blushing.

"what's happening, first i see someone on the steps of the temple, then i'm followed back here by something that seemed farmilliar THEN i here a ship crashing nearby!" Veren started to shake as he said this, his master made a cloak float towards Veren for him to dress but it took hima few seconds to take it and put it on.

"the person on the steps was a Jedi, the thing in the forest i don't know and the ship belonged to someone who came here on purpose, if i where you i'd gather my wits and be ready for some company. NOW GO!"

"yes master..." Veren said before limping out the room and taking a deep breath, His injuries had made him vunerable and that saped his confidence, until he got a new light-sabre and healed....he would be a shadow of the creature he once was.

he headed to the main room of the temple after dressing properly and went into a healing trance, hopefully he wouldn't have aconfrontation for a while.

--------------------

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 194.117.151.69
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-11-2002 07:17 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Slowly Za'in walked into the distance, venturing between the tree's with his head hung down, wondoursly thinking to himself of what shall happen when he reaches the temple.

Before he knew it, he was there, with guards surronding him, prepared to fire at any quick movement. Slowly his head arised, and he saw them all, standing there, but before he saw them all, he felt them. It was the Force..

In one abrupt movement, his hand went striking down toward his light saber, that was now by his movement through his cloak was exposed from the back, and the front of him.

Running his hand to the button, he jumped toward one of the lasers that had been launched toward him, and the yellow energy bursted out, stabbing through the guards chest.

Gripping tightly upon the Jedi Weapon, known as the Light Saber, he pulled it out and spinned in a whirling effect, blocking two beams that flew toward him, and deflecting them back toward the two beings, throwing them down from the contact.

Swirling about, he sliced at one of the other guard's hand, leaving the laser to fall dead upon the surface before the man.

Taking a step back, he absorbed what he had done, one death, to unconcoius men, and a handless being dripping blood, along with fear. Emerged a smirk upon the face, not even faded by of which he had done.

"I....am...keeping peace." He stated, one of the quotes that he had heard his previous master state about the Jedi. They always wanted to keep peace, they were guardains of peace. In the boundaries of this moment, he wondered actually was he caught out to be a Jedi. Could he actually keep peace, instead of starting pain...

His thought was cut off quickly by a step of his own along the grass that crunched upon the blades of green vegetation. Turning his body, he walked up the steps, venturing to the door of teh temple, with his fingers pressing upon the button on his lightsaber, prepared for any fight that could commence at any moment.

Reaching the door, he placed his hand on it, and pressed it open, looking about the vicinity which he had entered. Walking through the area, he reached the main room, his eyes venturing to a being in his vicinity. It was a man, with geels, it was a humanoid formed creature, but something of him didn't seem right....something was wrong, the aura that he felt wasn't normal.

"Who...Who are you?"

[ 05-11-2002 07:32 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Anakin trains under the look of Obi, meanwhile a Apprentice of the Darkness has faded away into the depths of light, heading for the one who killed Maul. What shall happen?

Posts: 91 | From: Behind a girl name rebecca while she bends down, with a smile on my face as she | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-11-2002 07:27 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He didn't react straight away, he just sat cross legged in the middle of the room with his tail slowly swinging about and his long tendrils (that where instead of hair) cascading over his shoulders and back, his face made him look asleep, with closed eyes and a slight smile, his face was quite hansom despite the near pitch black skin.

his eyes opened only half way and he raised his head to look at you, he slowly extended a hand and your light-sabre was renched from your grip and flew across the room into his open palm.

"a rather standard model nothing special...." he comentet bluntly with a cerean voice. He didn't stand but he beconds you over to sit across from him, you can see a circular pattern on the floor infront of him but nothing more but as you come nearer you see a fire hovvering on the spot but it doesn't illuminate the dark room.

"sit.....i gather you felt the power of the temple when it was finished...?"

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 05-11-2002 07:32 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla's greeny-blue eyes blackened a bit as she nodded in response to her Sister's question. "I feel it also," she said. "We should make haste." Then, keying something on the navboard, Shayla knew the odd little Sith ship would reach their destination with unfathomable speed.

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 146.201.36.127
Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-11-2002 07:32 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As slowly he sat, he moved his hand in a motion, with his head hanging down. Za'in's hand beckoned the lightsaber back at his waist. A smile urged upon his face as he stared at whom was infront of him.

"......Yes I have, but what is this temple for, and who exactly are you?" He asked, wondering if this man before him was a Sith, and if his master was of whom was his own.

Thoughts swurled through his mind, knowing if so, he would be enganged in a battle all by himself against two well-trained fighters, even with his great, and superior ability to normal Jedi's he wouldn't have a chance against two, the one before him seemed less a threat then his master....but the question was..who was this mans master.

[ 05-11-2002 07:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-11-2002 07:37 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Darth Veren....Apprentice Sith..." he said plainly and closes his eyes again.

"and who are you? you look to skinny to be a Jedi."

His tail came to rest in his lap as he probed the force to find anything about you that could be useful. "Others are coming....i cant tell who though or what they want but they are coming here..."

--------------------

Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-11-2002 07:44 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"You are sadly mistaken..SITH! I am a Jedi.." Za'in stated, coming to a stand, knowing of his inablity to hold the name of a Jedi, as he still held the thirst of blood like a "Sith" but he could keep peace, and he would if to engage in a battle with a Sith who has his own temple.

"I will destroy this temple..." Za'in moved his hand and his lightsaber rushed before him, as he took two steps back, his muscules bulging, become tense, showing that he isn't skinny, but muscular enough to withstand a battle with any Jedi.

Za'in ran his finger along the hilt, and the energized blade flew out, and he moved into a stance, his legs positionted and arched down, with is arm positioned a bit over his head, pointing the tip of the place at his opponent, holding tightly with his right arm, while his left was tense, and hand tightened into a fist.

He growled, and lifted his head prepared for what was to come.

--------------------

Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-11-2002 07:49 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He smiled softly at the man's reaction and placed a frail hand in the fire before him, as he touched it the flames turned pitch black and visible ripples of red flowed up his arm, he lifted his other hand and then thrusted it out towards you, a diant red arch curved towards youand hit you with emese power sending you flying back and causing your head to hit the door.

"don't under estimate me Jedi, i can harness the power of the temple and the darkness will destroy you easilly."

With that he made the doors slam shut with a gesture and then shot another arch at you, slamming your helpless body into the door again for good messure.

"Never under estimate the power of the darkside...."

--------------------

Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-11-2002 07:54 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His lightersaber dropped, and he rolled along the surface hitting against the wall harshly.

Gradually coming to a stand, he grabbed onto his lightsaber's hilt, his eyes glistering back at his enemy, with his teeth tightening into an angerious stature. The confusion began, the frustration, he didn't know what to do. He thought to himself "A Jedi would know what to do..but what did I do, I jumped into a fight I cant win!" He grimaced at hisown mistake, trying to draw back the memories of his past, the anger that boiled within him so that it would be unleashed like he was taught as a Sith Warrior, but he knew he couldn't. If he did, he would only be one step closer to the dark side once more.

Rushing forward, he placed his lightsaber at his side, and swung, even though he was feet away, he missed badly, but what wasn't seen was a laser that blasted at the side of Za'in's waist, with it heading toward the face of his enemy.

Stummbling off, he looked over his shoulder to see if he accomplished his attack, and defeated his enemy in one hit.....

--------------------

Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-11-2002 08:03 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As you look over your shoulder he is no where to be seen but you hear a noise of flapping cloth above you, you look up just in time to see Veren falling twards you in a summersault and the solid bone end of his tail hammers home into you chest just befor ehe lands in a crouch.

"You never learn do you?" Veren said with a sigh.

"first you come in and desturb my meditation-" he emphisizes the last word with a slamming of his tail into your stomach, "then you try to attack me-" he does it again, "and then you attack me again..." he holds his hand like he's choking you and you slowly raise from the floor, "will you EVER learn?" he says in a whisper before slamming his tail into you again.

--------------------

Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-11-2002 08:08 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Crashing to the ground again, he seemingly is unconcious, but in a matter of seconds he is up to his feet again with a speck of blood at the edge of his lips. Sadastically, his tongue wraps out and with great delight, he licks up the blood, drinking it down with a joyful gulp. In one quick spinning movement, he goes into a speed of blur, heading right toward his opponent.

With his lightsaber in hand, he crashes a foot in the chest of his opponent, throwing him quickly to the ground, and before his enemy can hit the ground, he grabs his tail swinging him to the heavens of the room, where he hits the ceiling.

"....A Jedi never loses..cause the force with them." He rushed forward at his opponent when he hit the ground, with his lightsaber raised and prepared to annilate his opponent in one bowling strike...

[ 05-11-2002 08:09 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-11-2002 08:14 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
he groans as he hits the ground and thrusts his hand out as you prepare to strike with your light-sabre, another arch forces you across the room, as you try to recover he stands up and makes a gesture like a pull making you come towards him, he wraps his tail around one of your legs and lifts you up off the ground, "now then, do you know the advantage of having legs like mine hmm? well for one their very strong so i can do this!" he slams the ball of one foot into your chest cracking a few ribs with the sheer non-force induced strength.

he throws you against a wall before walking over to you and spitting in your face.

"you're not even a challange..."

--------------------

Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-11-2002 08:20 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the spit comes toward him, a smirk curves on his face, and the spit flies into the eye of his enemy in one bowing moment, his lightsaber turns on, activating with a movement of his hand, and he leaps up into the sky, landing behind his enemy, and slicing off the tail of his enemy in all one motioning movement.

Kicking his advesary forward, he spins around with a martail artist style to it, and kicking him in the side of his head, and throwing him down onto the surface, before falling to the ground and twirling back to the wall, with his back pressing against it, and seemingly prepared to fight.

As his enemy slowly stands up, he spins about as if to release his sword to slice at his enemy, but stabs it through the wall, and slowly makes a circle, feeling the presence of his enemy coming up behind him.

As it makes a full circle, and falls, he leaps up, and comes down out the opening in the wall, and out the temple he goes into the wild life. Cracking against the ground and rolling along the dirt he lays motionless for a matter of seconds in the distants of the temple, nearly unconcious by the flee.

[ 05-11-2002 08:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-11-2002 08:24 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He lets out a yell of pain at the removal of his tail and he barks out the commands for a Medi-droid to come to his aid. As he stares out of the hole in the wall with rage , 3 medi droids come and drag him off towards the Medibay along with the severed tail.

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!" he yelled with blood coming from his mouth, "I'LL GET YOUUUU!"

--------------------

Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-11-2002 08:33 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Slowly he awakend from his exhuasted slumber, his ears rumbling with the sound of "I'll get you" along with his brain. He remembered that call even if it was 15 minutes prerior to his awakening.

As he stood up, and whiped himself off, a optomistic curve of his lips came upon his face, knowing of the decent of this temple, and who was in. He had scared the enemy, he had down his personal mission, he felt as though he was a Jedi finally.

The pain in his neck hadn't healed even with the pride upon his heart, cascading it within its grasp. Hitting the surface, and rolling like that felt as though he had been hit by twenty metal pieces.

Rolling his neck around, he cracked it a few times, until he came to a stop and prepared for his exit on the planet. He would tell the Jedi Council, if their was still one by the standards of what he was infoed on by his old aged padawane of what he had gone through, and the Sith's plain.

Walking toward his ship, he found himself face to faece with a feild of guards, placed around the ship to discard of it, or maybe even report it to the lead man, whoever that was.

"Get...Away from my Ship..!"

[ 05-11-2002 08:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Za'in Kenobi ]

--------------------

Za'in Kenobi

Member # 183

posted 05-11-2002 08:38 PM     Profile for Za'in Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email Za'in Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Rushing forth, his lightsaber was activated with one sizzling sound, crashing the blade through the enemies who refused from getting away from his ship, and already had begun blasting at him widly.

With his lightsaber cursing them, and bringing many to their fate, he came face-to-face with one with a laser pistol tightened in his palm, and prepared at any moemnt to unlaunch a whirl of lasers.

"Bring....it on!" Za'in, confidently stated with a smirk placed nicely upon his face, as he stared at his nemises. As a laser came toward him, he swirled his lightsaber gracefully around with a blurring effect of the swift movement, nad deflected the laser right back at his enemy, who shot once again after making sure that the laser wasn't going to hit him.

As he continiously shot, more and more lasers flew back at him from the deflections, and counter attacks, nearly throwing him to the ground by the swushing of their movement every few seconds.

Grinding his teeth, Za'in grew tired of the attacks, and quickly rushed forward, and did a leaping kick into his enemy's face right over the laser that had nearly hit him in the face if he hadn't took the squating, powerful jump.

"....Now, back to Yavin 4." He stated, placing his hand upon the ship, with his head flickering to a sound of movement in the distance. He wrenched his eyes, and thought thorougly, confused, and puzzled emotional expression grew upon his face, as he wondered for minutes of the rustling.

"What....Is that?"

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e