my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » A shock wave in the force (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: A shock wave in the force
Lord_Andromeda

Member # 184

posted 05-14-2002 12:16 PM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As andromedas's new friend sped into the distance, he ran inside, and brought out a small vehicle. He jumped in and sped off to follow him.

"Just think. I wasted all that meat on him and i still dont know who he is! Well thats some of my rations gone!" Andromeda drove up to the stairs of the temple and when he saw The young warrior challenging the two dark Jedi, he shouted one word:

"NOOOOO!"

He swooped by the Jedi who stopped fighting the Dark Jedi, and jumped off the vehicle.
"Leave him alone."
His new friend looked at him surprised that he was defending him.
Andromeda took out the dragon's teeth and prepared to fight.

Posts: 68 | From: Matleth | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 213.48.231.247
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-14-2002 01:32 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith sighed with annoyance at the sheer impertinence of this newcomer. She turned to him, pursing her lips, her eyebrow crooking upon her face, the Glyph smoldering and waiting to respond to her call.

"Oh bother it all," she murmured with a wave of her hand, now reaching out with the All and tweaking the very molecules of this brash person's strange weapon, imbuing them with more and more carefully funnelled energy until the dragonsteeth piece was on the verge of undergoing a phase change entirely. Nearly white hot, it fairly flew to the ground as the brash upstart clasped his hand, howling.

A wave as a seeming afterthought provided him with a bucket of water in which to douse his injured hand; paying him no more heed the Chosen Daughter turned back to her first attacker, who yet remained silent to her earlier query.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.186
Veren Mechanica

Member # 175

posted 05-14-2002 03:07 PM     Profile for Veren Mechanica   Author's Homepage   Email Veren Mechanica     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Veren couldn't bare it anymore, it was like the fear and emotion in his head was trying to crack open his skull and he started to cry as if to try and wash away the pain in his head.

"i have nertured my apprentice's fear and anger, i played on his emotions, i have lived in this body since this poor fool was born but my power is to great! flesh can no longer hold me!!!" Veren's master boomed as the beam coming from the top of the temple started to turn black, conjuring storm cloads. "i shall build a body from pure fear and hate, and i shall get that from this feeble creature's mind! I will go into his mind and you are ALL coming in with me! after all....i need someone to try my new powers out on!" the former master threw his cloak off and cackled as the storm turned into a wirling vortex that grew out into space.

the distant starts could be seen being sucked into the vortex and you all feel a gravity that is to strong to resist as you get pulled in.

Veren's screaming form turns into pure light and is devoured into the Vortex that leads into the darkest ignigmatic parts of his own mind...

OOC: continued for all in Depths of the mind

[ 05-14-2002 03:17 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Veren Mechanica ]

--------------------

Some dream of Success and others wake up and work hard to achieve it....but i cheat, lie and steal, and achieve it

Posts: 49 | From: Astley Village, England | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.31.224.1

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e