my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » General SW Discussion   » Funny top ten Star wars (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Funny top ten Star wars
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 11-17-2000 11:46 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey post some top ten!

------------------
Dash

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.137.151.164
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 11-18-2000 01:27 AM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a top 10 game at the galactic senate and Blizzard Skies Arena...check em out
http://www.galacticsenate.com http://www.blizzardskies.com/arena

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I'm from the Lou and I'm proud...[/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.55.132
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 11-18-2000 01:24 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Letterman had a funny top ten once...

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 204.33.53.46
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 11-19-2000 01:42 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Top Ten ways to piss off vader

play keep away with vader's helmet

Step on vader's cape

clog the imperial john

report to the emperor "Vader says you have a stick stuck up you old ass"

Moon Vader "thats no moon thats someones ass"

give vader the finger while hes in his Tie fighter

fart in vader's air tank

trip vader

put a kick me on vader's back

and have all imperial officers not screw up so vader can't have any chokeing fun

------------------
Dash

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.162.227.79
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-19-2000 04:00 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, let's continue on and make our own Top Ten Ways To Tick Off Vader, but together. I'll start with numbers one and two:

1. Tell Vader that (gasp!) YODA is really his father!

2. Tell Vader that his son is really Nien Nunb.

------------------
[monger=000FFF,FFF000]"I Ride the Stormcloud and the Night!"[/monger]

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Graysith on November 19, 2000]

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.255.158.151
BobPalpatine

Foo Fighter

Member # 17

posted 11-19-2000 08:29 PM     Profile for BobPalpatine   Author's Homepage   Email BobPalpatine     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm...this sounds slightly familar to the game I started on these boards and everyone abanndoned???

I have a copyright of the Top 10 game!

------------------
[monger=ff0000,ffff00]I'm from the Lou and I'm proud...[/monger]

BobPalpatine
Holonet Moderator

Posts: 681 | From: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  Logged: 204.184.54.36
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 11-19-2000 09:00 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eh..shut your face!

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 204.33.53.241
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 11-19-2000 09:31 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
top five things yoda did once luke left
5. started talking to plants
4. smoking crack
3. drinking
2. smoking what ever he could find
1. and the number 1 thing yoda did once luke left yoda got sick and when Luke came back he died

------------------
Dash Rendar Is not dead!!!!

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.171.123.13
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 11-25-2000 08:30 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
top 5 great things about SW

5. saber battles
4. great ships
3. vader
2.you don't have to listen to star date crap
1. Slave Leia

------------------
Dash Rendar Is not dead!!!!

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.138.137.165
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 09-01-2001 10:07 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Top Ten Ways To Piss Off Vader:

3. Ask Vader if he has ever considered plastic surgery.
4. Follow Vader around constantly trying to wax his helmet.
5. Mock everything Vader says including an obnoxious breathing sound.

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.146.135.187
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-02-2001 01:39 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1. Delicately point out the fact that black capes are just so... gay, and that a long belted over-tunic is ever-so-much-more chic....

2. Offer to put little windshield wipers on the lenses of his helmet so he can see better "with his own eyes...."

3. Inform him that you have a great new costume designer who will do a total remake on his helmet because really, he looks kinda like a baboon in it....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.198.162
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-14-2001 11:06 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A variation on a theme: How to tick off Yoda

1. Ask him if he's ever heard of the Muppets.
2. Hum the "Rainbow Connection" every time you see him.
3. Tell him to say hello to his cousin Kermit.
4. Tell him to get his own damn light.
5. Tell him "You look good, for a guy who is 800 years old."
6. Insist that the reason he never attracted Yaddle was his poor sense of good hygiene (check the teeth, dude!).
7. Inform him that HRT {Hormone Replacement Therapy} could have prevented his strinking as he aged.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.104.159
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-15-2001 02:24 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, here we go now...

Ways we can piss off Jar-Jar:

1. Offer him a ribbon to tie up his ears so he doesn't trip on them.

2. Inform him that plastic surgery can do wonders for him regarding that licorice whip he calls a tongue.

3. Hey, a little Pond's can likewise go a long way toward helping those obvious age spots he has.

4. Offer him a Thesaurus; obviously he is in need of broadening his vocabulary.

5. Ask him if he break-dances. If negatory, suggest he take it up, he's got to be a natural for it.

Of course, all this goes on the supposition that one can indeed "piss off" Jar-Jar....

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.53
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 09-16-2001 02:05 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Top ten ways to tell you take Corran Horn way too seriously:

10. Your favorite color is green.
9. You frequently use terminology like "Sithspawn" and "Sithspit."
8. You frequently use the number 9.
7. You plan to name your children Mirax, Corran, Valin, or Jysella.
6. You compare every guy you date to Corran Horn's personality.
5. You've named your garbage can "Whistler."
4. You think all X-wings should be painted green and black.
3. You insist that telekenesis is a Jedi skill only used by wimps.
2. You threaten to boycot Expanded Universe books if Corran Horn is ever killed.
1. You insist that you there really IS a Corran Horn, and that your name is Mirax and you have been living happily with him for some time now.

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.230
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-16-2001 03:41 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TOP TEN WAYS YOU CAN PISS OFF THE TRUE SITH:

You can't; we are just too durned strong, and besides, y'all already know we're operating out of anger all the time anyway, so the point is moot....

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.200.53
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 09-16-2001 08:06 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what is with girls loving guys from rogue squad?

--------------------

If I cared I'd be smiling right now :{

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.144.235.133
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-16-2001 10:59 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*shrugs*

Don't ask me, I don't.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.153
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 09-25-2001 08:44 AM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's the same as girls wanting to date guys in the armed forces - guys in uniforms are very atractive.

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 193.52.64.54
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 09-30-2001 09:24 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
why don't you like a guy you can really date

--------------------

If I cared I'd be smiling right now :{

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.139.94.10
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 09-30-2001 09:55 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, there are several highly available navy guys where I live.

--------------------

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.104.93
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 09-30-2001 11:26 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Bean...

*crosses arms*

Please elaborate on what you mean by "really date...?"

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.206.191
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 10-01-2001 08:47 AM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah I know a bunch of guys in hte armed services - most avaible and quite a few are also attractive...

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 193.52.64.54
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-01-2001 11:33 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, navy guys are highly available here.

And I second Laurre--

What do you mean "really date"?

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 65.80.104.93
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 08-08-2009 03:34 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Someone was web crawling this thread, and I just COULDN'T resist....

TOP TEN WAYS TO TELL YOU ARE WAY TOO OBSESSED WITH STAR WARS:

10. You own a large collection of Star Wars books, figures, etc.
9. You have watched the movies so many times you can quote them verbatim.
8. You have named a pet or child after a Star Wars character.
7. You use Star Wars references frequently during conversation, such as "Luke, I am your father!" and "We don't have time to discuss this in comittee!!!"
6. You wish you could use the Force, to heck if it is the Dark Side or not.
5. You often have dreams that you are a Jedi or a Sith.
4. You think you really ARE a Jedi or a Sith.
3. You believe there really was and IS a galaxy far, far, away.
2. You have at least one character, somehow associated with your own pesona, that you have added to the Star Wars universe in one way or another.
1. The Force is an idea of mere fluff to you. It's all about being the "Ultimate Power in the Universe," sweetheart!

I am not even going to TELL you that I think most of these specifically refer to myself. Oh wait, I think I just did...

[ 08-08-2009 03:37 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.52.178
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 12-28-2009 03:50 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow.... talk about a necropost. Almost 8 years later the topic was sort of revived. LOL!!!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.244.35

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05