my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » General SW Discussion   » Funny top ten Star wars (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Funny top ten Star wars
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 12-29-2009 01:54 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not to mention you might as well go ahead and be a NECROPOSTER. If you are lurking and posted in this thread of all places, I'm sure you could use some of that energy and go RP some. And no, I have no idea where your character is, but would be glad to see him revived.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 01-08-2010 11:00 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As I just posted in another topic... Too much reading and not enough time. Besides... I was never very good. I was too much of a "selfish, short-poster"

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 156.34.244.35
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 01-08-2010 11:51 AM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Selfish, short poster? (???) If by this you mean short n' sweet posts, hey, we aren't here to write books, ya know, LOL!! (Although many of us are guilty of doing so at times!) But things have changed; we prefer a post that gets to the point to move things along, versus a long-winded one that takes forever to read but doesn't do much for the role play.

However, sometimes the "windy posts" are needed, to move a single side-line along until it can logically fit into play elsewhere.

ANYWHO, PUH-LEEZ reconsider! (And this is the ONE AND ONLY TIME ShaRhylla is ever going to beg ANYBODY, lol!)

--------------------

I Ride the Beast whose outcry is Despair, and whose coat is the color of blood!

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05