my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Expanded Universe   » Release Date: SWG

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Release Date: SWG
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-18-2003 04:13 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally, I've been waiting since October. I'm not even a gamer and I just was so attached to this game. I can't wait until I get this into the mail. (I pre-ordered it)

Woot!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/galaxies/press5.htm

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 06-19-2003 07:54 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know Lumbia, I would have pre-ordered it too. However I took one look at the subscription and said, "waitaminit, I have to pay subcription fees? How much...wow......oh...crap."

What can I say, I am only a student with a daily allowance of $6. And mom insists that I pay for my own computer games.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-19-2003 01:40 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, well I'm getting it for a birthday present.

^_^

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-22-2003 06:11 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your goign to be subscribed as a birthday present? how long is that kinda last?

Its everquest style... That means monthly fee... does your birthday last all year round or something?

and besides... SWG doesnt interest me...

Knights of the old rebublic or whatever its called does however...

Wieldign two lightesabers at the same time is just TO COOL :P

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.249
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-22-2003 10:01 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nyah, she'll be buying it, I'll be paying the monthly fee.

And after Knights of the Old Republic comes Jedi Academy which also allows one to wield two lightsabers at the same time aswell as a double edged one.

[ 06-22-2003 10:02 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-22-2003 10:12 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THATS IT! thats what i was thinking of... Not knights of the old republic, but jedi academy...

Ya, that one looks good...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.8
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-22-2003 10:17 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Comes out this Fall, Knights comes out in July.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-23-2003 04:08 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some one want to send me a couple hundred dollars so I can buy a better computer?

I'm sure I could afford the games on my own.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-23-2003 09:11 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey dash, you can do it!
I would send you some cash, but im savin up for a monitor/video card right now...

20 bucks short of the monitor... Then after that ill need another 120, so i really have no margin for being generious, ya know? :P

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.80
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-24-2003 03:49 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just saw the Character Creation process for human and Zabrak, it is fascinating. The players look 2 shades from being real, and have a world of customazation. The hair, to the age, to the wrinlkes to the scars to everything you can think of. They even have nose puncuration, nose shape, nose width.

It's just going to be exciting when I get this in the mail.

Sorry if I don't get alot of post up during the first few weeks of the game, but that's just how it is when you see and play a GREAT game.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 07-01-2003 04:02 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SWG is the best game you'll ever play. I love it...perfect for any SW lover.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05