The Holonet Boards   » Expanded Universe   » Release Date: SWG

LumbiaSith

posted 06-18-2003 04:13 PM    
Finally, I've been waiting since October. I'm not even a gamer and I just was so attached to this game. I can't wait until I get this into the mail. (I pre-ordered it)

Woot!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/galaxies/press5.htm

Xam Ngboohan

posted 06-19-2003 07:54 AM    
You know Lumbia, I would have pre-ordered it too. However I took one look at the subscription and said, "waitaminit, I have to pay subcription fees? How much...wow......oh...crap."

What can I say, I am only a student with a daily allowance of $6. And mom insists that I pay for my own computer games.

LumbiaSith

posted 06-19-2003 01:40 PM    
Heh, well I'm getting it for a birthday present.

^_^

Entaris

posted 06-22-2003 06:11 PM    
Your goign to be subscribed as a birthday present? how long is that kinda last?

Its everquest style... That means monthly fee... does your birthday last all year round or something?

and besides... SWG doesnt interest me...

Knights of the old rebublic or whatever its called does however...

Wieldign two lightesabers at the same time is just TO COOL :P

LumbiaSith

posted 06-22-2003 10:01 PM    
Nyah, she'll be buying it, I'll be paying the monthly fee.

And after Knights of the Old Republic comes Jedi Academy which also allows one to wield two lightsabers at the same time aswell as a double edged one.

[ 06-22-2003 10:02 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

Entaris

posted 06-22-2003 10:12 PM    
THATS IT! thats what i was thinking of... Not knights of the old republic, but jedi academy...

Ya, that one looks good...

LumbiaSith

posted 06-22-2003 10:17 PM    
Comes out this Fall, Knights comes out in July.

Dash Kelderon

posted 06-23-2003 04:08 AM    
Some one want to send me a couple hundred dollars so I can buy a better computer?

I'm sure I could afford the games on my own.

Entaris

posted 06-23-2003 09:11 AM    
Hey dash, you can do it!
I would send you some cash, but im savin up for a monitor/video card right now...

20 bucks short of the monitor... Then after that ill need another 120, so i really have no margin for being generious, ya know? :P

LumbiaSith

posted 06-24-2003 03:49 PM    
I just saw the Character Creation process for human and Zabrak, it is fascinating. The players look 2 shades from being real, and have a world of customazation. The hair, to the age, to the wrinlkes to the scars to everything you can think of. They even have nose puncuration, nose shape, nose width.

It's just going to be exciting when I get this in the mail.

Sorry if I don't get alot of post up during the first few weeks of the game, but that's just how it is when you see and play a GREAT game.

LumbiaSith

posted 07-01-2003 04:02 AM    
SWG is the best game you'll ever play. I love it...perfect for any SW lover.