my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Expanded Universe   » End of The New Jedi Order series

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: End of The New Jedi Order series
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-20-2003 04:59 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hear that the series will end at the end of this year. All of you are welcome to post your speculations and Hypothesis on how it will end.
SPOILERS ARE WELCOME HERE!!!

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 05-20-2003 08:56 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
actually I think they will be done around the begining of next year, at least thats what I heard.
Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 06:12 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks 4 the info......come on i want more spoilers.
"A thought, anything at all"?

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 07:10 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my hypothesis is that
1)Luke will seek out the legendary living planet , Zonama Sekot(which defeated the first Vong invasion)
2)Coruscant will be turned into a Vong living planet(with a brain)
3)Some sort of chemical or virus will be created which will only effect Vong.
4)Nom Anor will lead the Shamed ones in a revolt against Overlord Shimrra, end his rule,and then with Nom Anor as leader of Vong, they will surrender and take off for parts unknown.

--------------------

Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 05-21-2003 09:15 AM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, 1 and 4 might happen, 2. can't because Jacen and Verge destroyed the brain in "Traitor" and 3 won't Happen because Vergre sabatoged their program and they are trying to delay it now.
Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-21-2003 09:41 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a hypothesis that it will end with the Republic regaining it's power and the Vong leaving.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 06:47 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jaina....note this.....the brain was not desttroyed. If it were, Coruscant, now called Yuuzahn'tar, will cease to exist.
My Brother came up with a very wierd hypothesis: the series will end in a climatic showdown between the two living planets, Zonama Sekot vs Yuuzhan'tar.....wierd huh?

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-21-2003 07:13 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I also have a feeling that the Vong race will be cut down somehow by an attack.

Hahah, I'm taking down Captin OBVIOUS with my obvious pointing ability.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 07:15 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
An attack? Why would this attack succeed where others have failed?

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-21-2003 07:40 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Because Lumbia will jumpin and rip off all their heads with his lightsaber.

[ 05-21-2003 07:40 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 07:42 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes i'm sure you would
*beep* *beep* *sarcasm detected* *beep*

OOps i tripped the sarcasm alarm....he he

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-21-2003 07:52 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now you will get it **Lumbia jumps out of nowhere and cuts of all your limbs then scurries away**

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 07:56 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ouch that hurt.....need more spoilers to regenerate 1 more limb

--------------------

Goku

Broken Back Button

Member # 501

posted 09-22-2003 06:59 PM     Profile for Goku   Author's Homepage   Email Goku     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WARNING!!! CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!

Xam about your Hypothesis':

Luke did find Zonma Sekot and convinced it to fight. Though it pretty much was anyways. WHether Zonma will attack Yuuzhan'tar is something that I won't speculate about. Though Sekot will defenitly supply the Galatic Alliance with many new ships and weapons. How much direct support is in question. Most of this is from Force Heretic 3

Jania- He is correct about the World Brain. One survived Jacen and vegeres revenge on the seed ship gong to Coruscant to remake it into the new homeworld of the Yuuzhan Vong. It was.... changed by Jacen. Thats why all sorts of things have been going wrong on Yuuzhan'Tar. NJO Traitor and the one before it

[ 09-22-2003 07:05 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Goku ]

--------------------

Not the Goku of DragonBall , so don't ask!

Posts: 11 | From: All over | Registered: Sep 2003  |  Logged: 204.214.16.98
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 09-23-2003 12:22 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Goku!!! you are a genius!!! Yes that part about the new ships. The organic ships of Zonama sekot!!!

Ok back in "Rebirth" Luke had a vision of his son Ben. He was standing at the helm of an organic ship of unknown design.

That organic ship could be from Sekot!! Wow this explains alot

--------------------

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 164.78.252.56
Goku

Broken Back Button

Member # 501

posted 09-30-2003 03:38 PM     Profile for Goku   Author's Homepage   Email Goku     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THeres something I forgot to mention.

While Luke and his party are on their search for Zonma Sekot, they go to the CHiss homeworld and are granted access to the CHiss library. Well, keeping a long story short. After some stuff happens the CHiss decided to join the New Republic in it's fight against the Vong. SO they will have a major role in the up coming books as well.

--------------------

Not the Goku of DragonBall , so don't ask!

Posts: 11 | From: All over | Registered: Sep 2003  |  Logged: 204.214.16.72

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05