The Holonet Boards   » Expanded Universe   » End of The New Jedi Order series

Xam Ngboohan

posted 05-20-2003 04:59 AM    
I hear that the series will end at the end of this year. All of you are welcome to post your speculations and Hypothesis on how it will end.
SPOILERS ARE WELCOME HERE!!!

Jaina Solo

posted 05-20-2003 08:56 PM    
actually I think they will be done around the begining of next year, at least thats what I heard.

Xam Ngboohan

posted 05-21-2003 06:12 AM    
Thanks 4 the info......come on i want more spoilers.
"A thought, anything at all"?

Xam Ngboohan

posted 05-21-2003 07:10 AM    
my hypothesis is that
1)Luke will seek out the legendary living planet , Zonama Sekot(which defeated the first Vong invasion)
2)Coruscant will be turned into a Vong living planet(with a brain)
3)Some sort of chemical or virus will be created which will only effect Vong.
4)Nom Anor will lead the Shamed ones in a revolt against Overlord Shimrra, end his rule,and then with Nom Anor as leader of Vong, they will surrender and take off for parts unknown.

Jaina Solo

posted 05-21-2003 09:15 AM    
ok, 1 and 4 might happen, 2. can't because Jacen and Verge destroyed the brain in "Traitor" and 3 won't Happen because Vergre sabatoged their program and they are trying to delay it now.

LumbiaSith

posted 05-21-2003 09:41 AM    
I have a hypothesis that it will end with the Republic regaining it's power and the Vong leaving.

Xam Ngboohan

posted 05-21-2003 06:47 PM    
Jaina....note this.....the brain was not desttroyed. If it were, Coruscant, now called Yuuzahn'tar, will cease to exist.
My Brother came up with a very wierd hypothesis: the series will end in a climatic showdown between the two living planets, Zonama Sekot vs Yuuzhan'tar.....wierd huh?

LumbiaSith

posted 05-21-2003 07:13 PM    
I also have a feeling that the Vong race will be cut down somehow by an attack.

Hahah, I'm taking down Captin OBVIOUS with my obvious pointing ability.

Xam Ngboohan

posted 05-21-2003 07:15 PM    
An attack? Why would this attack succeed where others have failed?

LumbiaSith

posted 05-21-2003 07:40 PM    
Because Lumbia will jumpin and rip off all their heads with his lightsaber.

[ 05-21-2003 07:40 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

Xam Ngboohan

posted 05-21-2003 07:42 PM    
Yes i'm sure you would
*beep* *beep* *sarcasm detected* *beep*

OOps i tripped the sarcasm alarm....he he

LumbiaSith

posted 05-21-2003 07:52 PM    
Now you will get it **Lumbia jumps out of nowhere and cuts of all your limbs then scurries away**

Xam Ngboohan

posted 05-21-2003 07:56 PM    
ouch that hurt.....need more spoilers to regenerate 1 more limb

Goku

posted 09-22-2003 06:59 PM    
WARNING!!! CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!

Xam about your Hypothesis':

Luke did find Zonma Sekot and convinced it to fight. Though it pretty much was anyways. WHether Zonma will attack Yuuzhan'tar is something that I won't speculate about. Though Sekot will defenitly supply the Galatic Alliance with many new ships and weapons. How much direct support is in question. Most of this is from Force Heretic 3

Jania- He is correct about the World Brain. One survived Jacen and vegeres revenge on the seed ship gong to Coruscant to remake it into the new homeworld of the Yuuzhan Vong. It was.... changed by Jacen. Thats why all sorts of things have been going wrong on Yuuzhan'Tar. NJO Traitor and the one before it

[ 09-22-2003 07:05 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Goku ]

Xam Ngboohan

posted 09-23-2003 12:22 AM    
Goku!!! you are a genius!!! Yes that part about the new ships. The organic ships of Zonama sekot!!!

Ok back in "Rebirth" Luke had a vision of his son Ben. He was standing at the helm of an organic ship of unknown design.

That organic ship could be from Sekot!! Wow this explains alot

Goku

posted 09-30-2003 03:38 PM    
THeres something I forgot to mention.

While Luke and his party are on their search for Zonma Sekot, they go to the CHiss homeworld and are granted access to the CHiss library. Well, keeping a long story short. After some stuff happens the CHiss decided to join the New Republic in it's fight against the Vong. SO they will have a major role in the up coming books as well.