my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » It Can't Be Hopeless... (Page 8)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Printable Version
Author Topic: It Can't Be Hopeless...
Alexis

Member # 451

posted 05-15-2003 07:10 PM     Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Mom told me I had a brother, I'm surpised you didn't go looking for mom." Alexis said.

"I did go searching for her. And I found her, but she was already dead." Jebbua replied.

"And do you know How she died!?" Tears slowly started to flow from Alexis's eyes.

"No, but I..."

"They killed her. The people that kidnapped me. They just murdered her. We were outside having a nice talk when they came up and surprised us. 2 of the men grabbed me and told mother to put down the blaster that was in her hands. As soon as she did. they shot her and killed her." Tears went down her cheek more frequently now.

"Why did they kidnapp you?"

"At first they just wanted to keep me for fun. Don't ask me why? I don't know why. But then I started to send help to you and styarted talking out loud, thats when the started making plans to catpure you."

"Alexis, I had no Idea."

"You never came to save mother. You felt her death, but you just ignored it, didn't you?"

She ran off down the corrider to her room still crying.

Posts: 32 | From: | Registered: Mar 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 05-15-2003 07:16 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As I watched her take off down her corrider a object came flying down the hallway. I picked it up and saw it was mother's lightsaber. I slowly walked back into the dining room and walked over to Dash.

"Here you go and Alexis won't be joing us for dinner. she is a little upset about a little disargeement we had."

I went and sat down back in my seat and sat there feeling like an idiot.

Why do things like this always happen to me. I thought.

[ 05-15-2003 07:16 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-15-2003 08:04 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Please follow everyone into All The King's Horses in the "Empire/New Republic" forums, thank you.))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05