my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » Return To Tomorrow, revised edition (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Return To Tomorrow, revised edition
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 03-22-2003 09:27 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I'm transmitting the co-ordinates now, I'm seeking an audience with Mistress Alexis... However, I do not beleive she is expecting me."

I waited anxiously for the response...

A muffled "OOO-TEE-DEE" came from under the ships floor.

I hope DINK isn't getting into any trouble. I don't even want to think about what MALF could do to a little guy like that!

[ 03-22-2003 09:31 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dash Kelderon ]

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-23-2003 12:47 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alexis. I thought. Right before we came out of hyperspace I searched the holo-net files and found out that I had a sister named Alexis. So right before Dash put me in the smuggleing compartments I told Dash about it and now he told the traffic control about it and we were waiting for a reply.

I closed my eyes and went into a deep medation.I saw her. Alexis. it was her that called out in pain. just like the desciptation of her said, she had brown air and green eyes, beauitful greens eyes just like our mom's. She yelled for mercy as the "Kidnappers" whipped her again with the whip. only this time i tried speak to her. "Alexis, it's me your brother Jebbua." Then the image of her started to fade. "Alexis, don't go. Alexis! ALEXIS!"

I opened my eyes in a flash. Sweat poured down my face. I looked at the Jawa and Malf next to me. Then i realized i had not only screamed her name in my dream, but in real life too.

"Alexis." I muttered softly. a tear went down my face. It was a good thing no one could tell if was a tear or not, beacuse of the sweat on my face, but I just ignored it and cried softly.

[ 03-23-2003 12:51 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Sorben Tarnus

Former Top-Dog Bounty Hunter, Now 3rd-In-Charge of the Galaxy

Member # 44

posted 03-23-2003 01:00 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I frowned behind my visor.

First the Kaminoans end up with my baby daughter, linked directly to the Sith via Dark Lord Roan.

Now up pops this "Lord Elnas" from that selfsame planet, and would wonders ever cease, he is approaching the Empire as to an alliance against the so-called ever increasing threat of the Sith?

And just what that threat would be, is indeed something to determine the veracity thereof... especially since by his words he seems to feel our firepower would more than compensate for it....

I drew in a breath, then tilted my head toward him.

"Perhaps you'd care to elucidate as to this, erm... Sith threat of which you speak."

I fell silent then, while behind Lord Elnas the two Reborn guards shifted minutely in their flanking positions on either side of the door.

[ 03-23-2003 03:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
The Empire

Member # 386

posted 03-23-2003 01:46 PM     Profile for The Empire   Author's Homepage   Email The Empire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Shimmering Scimitar, more information needs disclosure. Your full intentions upon arrival must be ascertained; attempt to contact this Alexis at coordinates given have been unsuccessful. Verification of your intent has not yet been made.

"Permission to approach is at this point denied. You will depart immediately, or your presence here will be seen as a hostile one and you will be fired upon. I say again, you will depart immediately, or your presence here will be seen as a hostile one and you will be fired upon.

"Imperial Safeguard, out."

--------------------

Coming soon, to a blockade near you....

Posts: 197 | From: We're Everywhere! | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-23-2003 09:35 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I heard Alexis cry for help. I opened the compartment I was in and ran to the cockpit.

"Dash, she's on Tatoonie. She cried out for help. We have to go now, ther're tortueing her." I told Dash.

I looked a Dash hoping he would head for Tatoonie.

--------------------

Sorben Tarnus

Member # 44

posted 03-23-2003 11:44 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
My eyes went flat black behind my helmet.

Not another self-proclaimed religious nutcase....

I didn't move an inch. I didn't so much as draw a breath. I remained stone still behind my desk, carefully maintaining an aura of calmly possessed power, while one response after another whirled about in my head. Behind Lord Elnas, my Reborn shifted slightly once again, their rigid training quite probably the only thing which kept them from snorting in outright derision.

At length I found a voice.

"Thank you, Lord Elnas," I said as I rose smoothly to my feet. "The Empire is well aware of the galaxy's new arrivals; unfortunately what you have disclosed to me here is nothing new or anything upon which we as a government can immediately act upon. Rest assured that the Sith will be watched with a magnifying glass; should anything, erm... untoward begin to develop, then perhaps we can speak again of a possible alliance between us."

When rancors fly-- I couldn't help thinking as I raised a gauntleted hand toward the door. That cued the Reborn, who stepped forward in preparation of seeing our visitor out of my ready room, and back to his ship.

--------------------

I am not a droid

Sorben Tarnus

Member # 44

posted 03-24-2003 05:16 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Slowly the hand I held up in dismissal lowered to the desktop. My fingers splayed out; now I meant to look threatening. I leaned forward over stiff arms, pinning the visor of my helmet on this strange, self-proclaimed lord.

Regrettable... stay clear of their avenue... they will not be held responsible....

My eyes narrowed to slits as I utterly disregarded the rest of his words.

"Is this a... threat, Lord Elnas?" I finally spoke in a low but exceedingly meaningful voice. I raised a hand and made a motion; behind my vistor the two Reborn moved in smooth synchronization, now coming to a halt directly in front of the door they had been flanking. They raised their weapons and held them at the ready.

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 03-25-2003 06:26 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I stood there quite be-fuddled, What are our intentions here? I thought.

I was about to reply when I heard Master JEBBUA running, screaming all the way to the cockpit. "I felt more than heard his words. "TATOOINE" He yelled, "She is on TATOOINE!!!"

"Well, Master, I suggest we depart from here immediatly, before we are shot out of space. I have a bad feeling about this place!"

So I set the co-ordinates into my navi-computer. "Buckle up everyone, this is going to be a fast departure!" I pulled the lever to enter the endless starlines of hyperspace. That flash of nausea that you get during the jump to lightspeed was quickly becoming a part of my everyday routine.

"Next stop, TATOOINE!"

(((OOC: follow Dash, Jebbua, DINK, and malf to SHATTERED GREEN in CSWU. Thank you...)))

[ 03-25-2003 11:34 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dash Kelderon ]

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-26-2003 12:31 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: From Shall We Dance? in the "Jedi/Sith" forums, thank you...))

The Glyph ravened into life then, as the Chosen Daughter flung back her head, and now sent her talents questing in a prescribed direction. With the strength of the All to give foundation, she easily broke through the simple planetary blocks Lt. Tarnus had placed about the planet-city at the heart of the galaxy, sensing now about the entire populace for one particular living entity...

...which she abruptly found.

Her smile widened as she made a peculiar motion of one hand, opened a portal through the all, and stepped through.

It closed behind her, leaving nothing but silence and the crackling of the fire in her wake...

...as she calmly stepped through into a small but nicely furnished room. The happy gurgles of a child at play came into her ears from the next room; swiftly she moved through the surprisingly empty room in which she found herself, out into a small but airy hallway, and came to a door three-quarters of the way down that hall. She paused for a moment before simply walking in.

There on the floor was little JhinDarra, playing with her boxi-ball. Sitting off to one side, and smiling at her, was a young man in Imperial uniform. He looked up at her in surprise, immediately reaching out to grab the child, but Graysith was far more swift. It was a simple matter indeed to use the All and send the child, now laughing in delight, flying across the room to land in her arms.

She looked down at her, letting her hair tumble down to tickle the little girl's nose.

How big she is growing! The thought pushed up from somewhere deep inside her... only to be in turn pushed ruthlessly back into oblivion. She raised her head, affixed intense violet eyes upon the young man.

"I must thank you for the care you have given to my niece... but the child, after all, really does belong with her own kind."

One hand slipped from the babe; the Claw of S'slan gleamed like liquid silver on her finger. She paused a moment before taking her leave....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-26-2003 10:43 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A slow smile curled across the lips of the Chosen Daughter.

"Oh indeed..." she purred, her eyes slitting as her countenance darkened. The hand bearing the Claw of S'slan moved a fraction...

...and the blaster in the young ensign's hand was suddenly too hot to handle.

Literally.

She smiled at him as a cat would as it toyed with a mouse, watching as the blaster rapidly approached its melting point.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-26-2003 11:14 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith snarled as the momentum of the young man sent her flying backward, her cloak billowing out about her like a gray thundercloud. Her violet eyes widened to see Darra safely ensconced in Edgar's arms once again, then slitted when he made his break for the door.

"None of that!" her voice rang out simultaneously with her pointing Claw... from which there now blazed the fires that created space and time itself. That fearsome energy splayed past Edgar's head like a fountain from the mouth of a god...

...and melted the edges of the door enough that it became completely sealed to its frame. It would take a blaster to break through... and his was radiating heat and light in all directions at the moment.

The Chosen Daughter curled her lips, now advancing upon the young man in an imperious manner.

"You do not know with whom it is you play, boy!" she seethed in a heated whisper, her eyes and the Glyph both flaring to light the room with their incandescent brilliance...

...while deep within her breast something dark and noisome coiled and writhed in glee.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-26-2003 11:49 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Deep within her very soul the Beast threw back it's head with a mighty roar of hunger. It scrabbled and clawed within, it's flat pewter eyes seeing nothing but the red of fresh meat, the sweat of fear a living entity in its nostrils, the assurety of life-endowing terror soon to come trembling just beyond its reach. It strained and flailed about, seeking release to attack, to rend and tear...

...and was held in abeyance by the steel will of the Chosen Daughter.

Slowly the Glyph quieted on her brow, even more slowly her eyes lightened until they no longer were the hue the air takes on just after sunset has fallen, but approached their normal violet tones. With a great effort, Graysith lowered the Claw-Bearing hand, and clasped it in its mate in front of herself.

"You fear death, yet stand in its face. Such courage," she mused as she now stepped up to the ensign, circling about him like a predator stalking its prey. While at any time she could easily have snatched Darra back into her own hands, she did not. She merely circled and watched, sensing deeply within the young ensign with her talents, seeking to know him more thoroughly than even he did of himself.

At length she paused in front of him.

"Do you know who I am, boy?" she asked, cocking her head a little to one side as she waited to see what he would say, and in what manner he would conduct himself.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-27-2003 12:17 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Chosen Daughter allowed her manner to soften. Slowly she approached Edgar, came up directly in front of him, rose up a bit until their faces were scant centimeters apart.

"And just how do you know that by keeping the child here you are not in actuality keeping her directly in the path of harm?" she whispered softly into his ear, yet that soft breath of a voice carrying with it an underlying blade of durasteel.

"Can you not envision a larger image than the small one about you here, on this one planet, in this one regard?"

She backed down then, quieted with a curling smile on her face, one arm expansively held out to one side as though to not only take in all of the planet around them, but all of the young ensign's future as well.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-27-2003 12:30 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith's lips lifted in a smile.

"Perhaps... and perhaps I am merely pointing out that more exists than you dream of, boy. There is more to this child than merely a father wishing to keep her from harm--

"You state it is your duty to not allow her to come to harm. Have you no thoughts of your own, boy, to question the improbability of the situation? A father assigns an Imperial soldier--"

She paused, backing off to scan his insignia with a brilliant violet gaze.

"--a lieutenant, no less... to the duty of being a babysitter?"

She fell silent once again, her eyes flashing as she began considering to herself just how she would finally end this brief engagement with the young Ensign Edgar.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-27-2003 12:57 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Now the Chosen Daughter reached out and plucked Darra from Edgar's grasp as easily as she had once plucked a t'plikk fruit from a platter. The tiny redhead babbled and cooed, reaching out toward the shiny Claw, which obviously held her entranced.

For the barest nanosecond, Graysith's eyes softened to that of a mother loving her child. Then they hardened to twin amethyst crystals, highlighted by the increasing flare of the Glyph. She bowed her head in a manner that was anything but respectful, and began moving away from where the lieutenant stood at stiff attention, the Claw now raised and pointing at him.

"Such courage... and such blind stupidity," she murmured to herself, going so far as to actually snicker a bit. Pausing then, she made a motion with the Claw... and behind her a portal back between the very interstices of space and time opened up, beckoning her to return to her new home on the Sith world of K'eel Doba. Her lips curled in a smile.

"Tell Tarnus that his lieutenant wasn't enough... that his Reborn shall not be enough... that he does not have enough power to withstand that which is surely to come. For this reason, I leave you with your life, boy.

"Tell him that these words have come from the Chosen Daughter of the Sith, the one he knows by the name Graysith."

With that she turned, her cloak whirling about her, and stepped into the portal which would lead her back into the unknown regions of space, where the uncharted worlds of K'eel Doba and Khar Delba revolved in secret about their dim little red star.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-27-2003 01:21 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Follow Graysith and Ensign Edgar back into Shall We Dance? in the Jedi/Sith forums, thank you.))

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 03-27-2003 10:25 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OOC: From Shattered Green in the CSWU Forum. Thank you.)))

A Imerpial ship Came out of hyperspace not that far from Corcasant. in it was a few smugglers and me, Jebbua Dahutt, Prisoner of these smugglers.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around the room only one guy was here. He pushed the comm and said into it.

"Hello, this is Imerpial Shuttle Endor, We would like to land Immeditaly."

He let go of the button and looked at me.

"Well, if it isn't are jedi friend waking up"

I could feel the anger boiling up in me. I would have ripped of his head if i wasn't in these force cuffs. I'd kill anyone who hurt my sister or me. I WOULD KILL THEM ALL.

[ 03-27-2003 10:27 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.12.234
Sorben Tarnus

Member # 44

posted 03-27-2003 12:52 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I growled a bit as a light suddenly began blinking on my console, daring to interrupt the silence in which I was awaiting Elna's reply. I shifted a hand minutely... and the comm-light went out, the transmission thereby being transferred to the personal screen on my gauntlet. I enabled the screen and coded in that the verbal message be transformed to a written one.

I scowled behind my visor as I read the words scrolling across the face of the reporting safeguard lieutenant.

An Imperial ship-- seeking to land on Coruscant when all mother craft had strict orders to remain at stationkeeping... which meant their shuttles and fighters stay either docked aboard them or in space. Someone had by some incredible luck managed to obtain one of our ships... Gads, we were the veritible hotspot of the galaxy anymore now, weren't we?

I started to order that the ship destroyed where she hovered, then paused. My fingers moved in a staccato beat as I quickly typed:

"Ask them who they are, what they want, and have them reveal all -- and I do mean ALL -- passengers or otherwise living entities aboard their ship. Let them know the Empire is aware they are not Imperials, but is willing to be lenient if they show the good will to be truthful with us. We shall then consider their request if these instructions are carried out.

"Lt. General Tarnus, out."

I then let my hand drop, and turned approximately ninety-nine percent of my attention back to the obstinately silent Lord Elnas. The remaining one percent was mulling my suddenly acknowledged, deep-seated weariness of death and destruction, not to mention the little fact that, more and more, it seemed the orders and responsibility for said death and destruction was being channeled directly into my gauntleted hands.

Damn Actar and Swatzi for disappearing as they did....

--------------------

I am not a droid

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 04-01-2003 01:23 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I had been waiting there for awhile. Still no one had ansered us we were justing hovering in space calmly and i was getting angry and angrier in the shuttle. I still had the cuffs that the had put on me, so i couldn't do anything but sit there, but i would plot my revenge and wait for the right moment.I sat in the corner and waited to see what they wanted to do with me in the first place.

[ 04-01-2003 09:40 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

The Empire

Member # 386

posted 04-01-2003 01:46 PM     Profile for The Empire   Author's Homepage   Email The Empire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aboard Catalytic, Major Katarr nodded to himself and merely lifted a finger. The message ordered by Lt. General Tarnus was immediately transmitted to the hovering ship in it's entirety:

"Ask them who they are, what they want, and have them reveal all -- and I do mean ALL -- passengers or otherwise living entities aboard their ship. Let them know the Empire is aware they are not Imperials, but is willing to be lenient if they show the good will to be truthful with us. We shall then consider their request if these instructions are carried out.

"Lt. General Tarnus, out."

After all, getting it straight from the rancor's mouth did oftentimes go such a long way toward persuading someone mulling possible mischief into changing his or her mind about it....

--------------------

Posts: 197 | From: We're Everywhere! | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 04-01-2003 03:12 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
the guy at the cockpit woke with a jolt and listened to what the guy said over the comm.

"We are smugglers and there is just 4 of us. 3 smugglers and 1 jedi prisoner. we come to offer him to you because he is deep with the darkside. If you will be nice enough to pay us that is. The rest of the negotations should wait till we meet in person. Endor out."

the guy let go of the button and waited for a reply.
So, they wanted to offer me to the Empire, But it still didn't make sense. . I thought.

I sat in the corner still and waited with the smugglers for the Traffic control to reply.

[ 04-01-2003 09:43 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

The Empire

Member # 386

posted 04-03-2003 10:49 PM     Profile for The Empire   Author's Homepage   Email The Empire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It was all Major Katarr could do to refrain from laughing aloud at the offer.

Simply ludicrous!

The lieutenant at communications was turned in his seat, one brow crooked as he awaited the words he would transmit back to the smugglers. Major Katarr didn't even speak; he merely came up behind him and leaned over his shoulder, speaking into the receiver on the console.

"I'm sorry, but the Empire is not interested in your offer at this time. We seem to have quite enough dark jedi at our disposal; we thank you for the offer, but one captured and taken to us is not likely to prove to be a welcome addition to our troops.

"You will depart Coruscant space immediately. Any other action on your part, including failure to leave as requested, will be construed as a hostile act, and your ship will be fired upon.

"This is Major Katarr aboard ISSD Catalytic, out."

Flicking the transmit switch, he then backed off and turned to the forward viewscreen, to see whether or not his instructions would be carried out.

--------------------

Posts: 197 | From: We're Everywhere! | Registered: Nov 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 04-04-2003 10:17 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I nearly laughed out loud after i heard the reply.

"Now what?" The smugglers talked to each other.

"Well i don't know, since no one wants him lets just drop him of some place."

"Where?"

"Well, not Tatoonie, because thats where his friends are. How about Sullest where we kidnapped his sister from."

"OK. Lets go."

The Imeprial shuttle turned around and a few seconds later dispered into hyperspace.
(((OOC: Follow Jebbua to A Harm's Way Thread in the CSWU Forum. Thank You.)))

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-05-2003 03:25 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Coming from "Shattered Green"))

Two seconds...

One second..

The ship will be exiting hyperspace as of now, before the chosen planet of: Coruscant

The computerized voice of the smuggling ship that the group had entered in a escape from Tattonie neared the planet, blockaded with numerous ships. It seemed as though they numbered in the same level of intensity that the stars which aided with light around them.

It was clear though to anyone around the realm of Coruscant, trying to enter, this ship wasn't like the others. The small escorting security force around them we're Imperial fighters. Blackline Wing forces were in perfect circle around the ship as it neared the blockade that seperated suddenly, welcoming them to the land of hell, heaven & earth.

"I have never been here before, have you.?" A raspy, but mature voice rattled through the silent freighter ship. A dark black man, no older than 19 sat before the two tentacle
humanoid, his hands mystically motioning his hand. Beckoning the powers of the Force, the supernatural element that penetrated all living and once living things in the universe, to lift a cup.

Lumbia let his hands drop as he heard spectated in amazement the seperation and landing in the hangar of Coruscant. When his hand dropped the sound of breaking glass ripped through the lull ship.

"Hmm, we're actually going to land." He commented.

[ 04-05-2003 03:42 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Kiara

Member # 436

posted 04-06-2003 12:14 PM     Profile for Kiara   Author's Homepage   Email Kiara     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kia'ra merely arched a perfectly-shaped eyebrow in Lumbia's direction. Then she replied, her tone entirely cynical. "I'm a slave girl and I've been working for Grakko almost all my life. Slave girls don't make frequent visits anywhere...

...unless of course it's in the process of changing owners."

She fell completely silent at that, her mind spinning to the fact that now she was a slave girl minus a job. Even if the Jedi fullfilled their promise to return her to her home world of Rhyloth...

...what then?

Kia'ra knew the answer to that very well: she'd become a slave girl on her own world. She wasn't good for anything else. And a girl did have to eat, no matter the personal cost. It was just business, and it was stupid for anyone to think it was personal.

Her indigo eyes, vague at that, moistened ever the slightest at the thought. But she instantly jerked those same eyes foreward, any flash of any emotion simultaneously jerked from them as the ship was guided to Coruscant by the Blackline Wing. She kept her gaze trained on the approaching city and hanger, only allowing them to shift a moment as she observed Lumbia's little "cup trick." She frowned.

Damn Jedi and their mystical palor tricks...

But that only held her attention a moment; her eyes wandered back forward in silent speculation. As the city came into clearer focus and the ship finally landed in a massive hanger, a sudden resolve had begun to fill Kia'ra.

She was on Coruscant, the capital planet of the Galaxy. Surely there was something she could do to earn a few credits here...

...honest ones or not...

[ 04-06-2003 12:26 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Kiara ]

--------------------

A kiss may be grand but it won't pay the rental...

Posts: 42 | From: wherever the credits fall | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 66.20.158.7

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05