my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » All's Fair in Love and War (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: All's Fair in Love and War
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-03-2002 01:27 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Chosen Daughter raised a pale hand into the conversation.

"Enough," she said in a whisper, the tone of her voice soft, it's meaning a command. Now, the undercurrent lessening... "Enough."

She blinked, stared meaningfully at Terrin, swept the others with her gaze. Came to a halt on Aaron.

"None other must know," she said, her voice even softer now but with a rancor's edge to it.

Then she took a small step back, made a mystic rune in front of him...

...and sent him back into his own, and now much smaller, reality.

[ 07-03-2002 01:31 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.102.176
Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 07-03-2002 01:43 AM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron suddenly found him once again in the conference room with Rathal.

What the hell had he just gotten himself into? What had Terrin gotten himself into? What was going on here?

The Universe suddenly was shrinking into an entirely too small domain...

He bit his lip a moment, his mind still spinning.

He'd given Terrin his word.

"I will send a transmission to the ship which Galen is currently on and tell them to return to us here," he said a bit reluctantly, still in total shock even though he was certain Terrin was being completely honest. "It will only be a little while..."

--------------------

Crew currently consists of Aaron Barnes, Taylor Garrison, Jasyn Lancaster, and Matt Stanza
"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!" ~~Jasyn
"Never trust a scoundrel."~~Aaron Barnes

Posts: 302 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Dec 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 07-03-2002 11:26 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
---as Rathal---

Rathal sat, confused, his head pounded, he had passed out no doubt, and now Aaron was gone... Suddenly Aaron reapeard and spoke to him, realizing that something must have happened between his two employers while he was unconcies, "Umm..." he sputtered, "Where should narcolm meet us?" he continued, sending a message two narcolm, through the link that he hoped was still present.

--Narcolm---

Narcolm sat in the ship, looking at recinis.

"Graysith is straightining the situation out, we should have the information we need very soon."

Recinis merly nodded, his face an emotionless thing. Narcolm then let his mind wander again to rathal, just in time to recive the message that said "They are helping, i will send you a meeting place soon..."

[ 07-03-2002 11:28 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.189
Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 07-03-2002 11:46 AM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron looked to Rathal. "Tell them to meet me at these coordinates," he said, handing the other man a datapad. "There will be a large fleet there, but no harm will come to them. By the time they arrive the ship that Galen travels on will have returned..."

Terrin buddy, I wish I'd had more time to talk this whole thing through with you. I just hope you know what you are doing...

--------------------

Crew currently consists of Aaron Barnes, Taylor Garrison, Jasyn Lancaster, and Matt Stanza

Posts: 302 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Dec 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 07-03-2002 11:51 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
--Rathal---

Rathal nodded to the man, and sent over the coordinites, along with the message.

--Narcolm---

Narcolm recived the message with a smile, and punched in the coordinites, he taped the ship into hyperdrive, and looked to recinis.

"it wont be long now, were almost done" Recinis then gave him another look of emotionless agreement. they both then turned back into there own thoughts, and awaited to exit from hyperspace...

--------------------

Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 07-03-2002 12:00 PM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The ZZ'Shzq reverted to hyperspace amongst a large fleet. An Eclipse-class Superstar Destroyer locked on to her and tractored her in. While the rest of the occupants of the ship, who were clearly surprised after being called back, exited the yacht, Galen remained on-board and still unconscious--and therefore still completely untraceable through the Force or the All. There she would remain, watched carefully by Terrin's crew, til his and Aaron's strange new contacts arrived...

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 07-03-2002 12:03 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Tie defender suddenly came forth from hyperspace in the middle of a huge fleet of ships.

--Narcolm--

Narcolm sent a comm message to one of the ships.
"we are expected..."
--Comm closed

"well i guess we just sit back, and wait now..."

[ 07-03-2002 12:04 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 07-03-2002 12:23 PM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron recieved the comm and sent a reply. "We will tractor you in now," he said.

Then, without further ado, the SSD locked on to the TIE defender and brought her in, right next to the ZZ'Shzq.

Aaron waited near the ship for his contacts to come out.

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 07-03-2002 12:26 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
--As narcolm---
Narcolm quickly sent a message to rathal,
"i think it wise you know, that i have changed in apearance...just so you dont seem so surprised..."

He then looked to recinis, and stood, the other following suit, the exited the ship, and aprouched those that waited.

Narcolm nodded to those present and said "Greetings"

--------------------

Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 07-03-2002 12:32 PM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron cocked his head a moment at these bizarre strangers, then got at once to business.

"You will find Galen Danner aboard that yacht," he said, indicating the ship just behind him. "Take her and go quickly. Be wary--there are those who seek her even now," he explained. Then he added, "Let Terrin know that Admiral Actar has somehow driven her to unconsciousness. Maybe, just maybe, there will be something you all can do to bring her back..."

His voice trailed, and then he stepped aside, letting the others make their move.

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 07-03-2002 04:55 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
---Narcolm--

Narcolm looked at Aaron for a moment, then nodded, he then looked to Recinis, and nodded again, looking back to Aaron he said,

"i thank you for your help, i will inform terrin of these happenings"

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.228
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 07-03-2002 05:02 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Upon recieving the nod from Narcolm, recinis went to the yatch, not bothering for simple conversation. Entering the Yatch he quickly located Galan.

viewing the unconcies form of the woman reached deep within recinis' heart, and pushed his orders to the backgrounds of his thoughts, and bringing his own thoughts forward.

thinking quickly recinis removed his soft robes, and raped them about the woman, after this was done he lifted her gently in his arms and began walking out of the ship.

--My robes will keep her protected in spaceflight, she will not be able to tense against bumbs and jars by herself-- He thought to himself.

Exiting the ship he eyed narcolm, and gave a grim nod, then entered the ship, and began straping the woman into a seat in the craft.

Done with that, recinis sat down himself, as narcolm entered, looked at the woman, and then at Recinis. Narcolm then sat down, and began requesting leave of the Super star destroyer.
--Comm to SSD--
"thank you again" Narcoml sent.
Soon they were into real space, and after that into Hyperspace.

((OOC: please follow Recinis and Narcolm back to "Cry of the sith" thread, thank you))

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.228
Dark Lord Roan

Ultimate Sith Lord and Warrior

Member # 137

posted 07-03-2002 06:03 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Dark Lord of the Warrior clan turned from Entaris with an evil smile.

"Such fools abound in this galaxy," he hissed, exposing his great fangs and licking them with anticipation. "Such a small universe they dwell in... and oh how they consider themselves its Masters...."

Entaris merely blinked his blood-red eyes, and watched as the powerful Warrior Lord of the Sith now nodded toward the viewing crystal, through which he had been watching events transpire such as he could, following as his prey had popped in and out of apparent existence like the pulsing emissions of a spinning neutron star.

"They have brought the whelp to me," he commented lightly...

...and opening a portal through the All, reached out and stepped through amidst the flare of sith flames and into the cramped interior of the modified TIE fighter, which even now was fleeing for Khar Delban space.

His turquoise eyes glared at those before him, stopping at Recinis.

"I trust you were delivering her to me," he purred in a deathly whisper. "I would hate to think you were acting as a traitor to the Sith.

"But you need not go out of your way any longer."

Before they could react, he raised one great clawed hand, blasting them with the All from frozen startlement and into utter immobility. Turned his horned head in the confining interior, now reaching out to where the unconscious Galen now lay. And in one great and omnipotent movement snatched her to his chest and held her in a grip of steel. His claws gripped her flesh, and he glared over the top of her head at Recinis and Narcolm.

"Give the Chosen Daughter my greetings," he hissed, "and advise her to be wary. She knows not with whom she is dealing in me."

With that he released them from his control, and disappeared back through the flames which had carried him here, taking Galen with him.

The flames extinguished as the portal began to close....

--------------------

Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.192.44

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05