my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » The Empires Rebirth...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: The Empires Rebirth...
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral

Member # 40

posted 07-29-2000 08:31 PM     Profile for Grand Admiral Thrawn   Author's Homepage   Email Grand Admiral Thrawn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes Lord Wicked. I will speak with Admiral Actar. I will know exactly what happens when they speak with Skywalker." Standing tall on the bridge of the Chimera's Revenge, clad in the spotless white Grand Admirals uniform with the proper insiginia, his arms clasped behind his back, he stood staring into a holovid form of Darth Wicked. "Do not fail me Admiral... or your plans for the Empire will not go as planned. For my brother will see to that if you double cross me." Nodding once, his crimson slits of eyes closing then reopening slowly.

As the form of the Dark Lord dissipated, the blue Chiss turned a light sigh escaping him. "Ignorant Force wielding Sith... interfering where they don't belong." Walking down the bridge he stopped, and turned full pace. "Captain... set coordinates for Yavin IV. We will drop out of hyperspace before the dear Admiral and his company can make their jump. That is all."

Turning about face once again, he marched off the bridge of the Chimera's Revenge the only Eclipse-class Super Star Destroyer that has such modifications on it, nearly indestructable, it's inner hull coated in Ysalamari for cloaking against the Force, and the largest scale Cloaking Device made. Dropping into his quarters, he sat down, flipping a switch at his desk, his walls slowly dissappearing showing art from various cultures. As he sat staring and the various pieces, the ship made it's jump into hyperspace.

------------------
[monger=FFFF00,FF0000]"You overestimate our opposition... the Rebellion will fall."[/monger]

------------------
For Everyone To Know, this persons character is a CLONED G.A. Thrawn, not the original obviously. ^_^

-Wicked

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Darth Wicked on July 29, 2000]

Posts: 16 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 63.227.127.169
Smalleyjedi

Member # 149

posted 04-22-2002 09:45 PM     Profile for Smalleyjedi   Author's Homepage   Email Smalleyjedi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Who is Darth Wicked, and how does he relate to the empire? What is the timeframe and heirarchy of both sides at this time?

--------------------

The force is all, the force takes no sides. The only darkness is in your heart.

Posts: 22 | From: Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  Logged: 152.163.206.181
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 04-22-2002 10:21 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Wicked isn't here anymore, check out the RP HQ for the timeline and story synopsis.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.146.251.74

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05