my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Sweet Dreams are Made of This (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Sweet Dreams are Made of This
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 07-17-2010 10:32 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla's eyes darkened at the Dark Phalomir's question. While she didn't trust that he was able to grant her anything and she knew nothing came free...

...there was still something she wanted very much. Had wanted, and for quite some time.

"You refuse to tell me the true cost of anything you offer," she finally responded. "But as to what I mean by wanting to be "free" and having things as they "once were...."

She paused, her eyes only darkening more.

"I have already hinted upon exactly what I mean. I once was given a choice...

...to remain loyal to all that Graysith taught and to follow, to become part of something special. But it meant leaving behind my past and those I thought cared for me."

She trailed a final time.

"All I wish for now is that I had chosen to follow instead of chosing to protect those who knew little of what I was being offered...

...and cared little about it."

She quieted then, her eyes remaining vague and distant...

...and out of the darkness a voice, one so longed for that she didn't even know it, rang out in the very fabric of Shayla's being. And it was so very, very real...

And full of heart-ache that matched Shayla's own.

Shayla knew it had been there all along. But she hadn't truly felt it until now.

The voice, and the connection...they were real.

Without even thinking, Shayla responded to it.

Jharmeen...I am here...

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-17-2010 11:43 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I frowned still. "I've made my views on this somewhat clear. I am not a fan of these realms by any stretch of the imagination. Though one can see what occurs by chance as fate, there are times in which fate should be denied. Anarkia, after all."

I realized of course that the literature I'd read when much younger... alright not too much younger, probably wasn't shared by those with an entirely Sith upbringing.

"The point is, perhaps we should take Panthar's fear at face value, along with whatever it is that Phalomir is telling us, and walk away from this one. Really. A need to explore is fine, and I do understand that with the return of our powers we now have many more options, but..."

I shake my head for a moment, looking out at the vague nothingness beyond the glass.

"I still cannot vouch for any plan that does not follow our original course, before we were knocked out into the far ends of space, and before we came here. This was not our original course."

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.191.45
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 07-19-2010 02:30 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Rykounagin’s words reached Phalomir’s ears and echoed through the halls of his mind. Part of him listened, but a bigger part tuned out everything as the familiar voice of his love shot into his mind. All anxiety, all fear, and all those present vanished from his thoughts for a brief second as his heart and mind jumped together to attention. But the call was more than words, it was feelings -- feelings so real they melted into his own heart and stung him to his core. His knees buckled slightly and he threw a hand to the bulkhead to steady himself.

Jharmeen! My love, I hear you! Where are you? I miss you so!

He hoped he had sent his thoughts through. He knew Jharmeen had created a link with him, using the connection with all things to find him anywhere. He did not know exactly how she had accomplished this but at the moment he cared little for mechanics of it all. She was alive, and her powers must have returned. That itself should mean that she could heal herself, and she must be well.

Phalomir’s wide eyes returned to ShaRhylla. He then processed as much he could of what Rykounagin had said.

“There is a time in one’s life when coincidence becomes less believable,” he said. “Certain events unfold before you, hiding their importance yet bending you to a certain course like the flow of a river. You may paddle to one bank or the other, taking forks at your will – but in the end all streams lead to the sea. So we stand here now, in a location that defies rediscovery, wondering what course to take…”

Phalomir shook his head. The heartache from the link still lingered, and he was forced to take a pause.

Jharmeen... I will return to you. My dear, dear love...

“ShaRhylla,” he said, his voice slightly hoarse. “To be in touch with The All is a wondrous ability, one that your mother has mastered. It was through her, and with help from Galen and Shayla, that moving these planets here was accomplished. We were told to keep it hidden away from the galaxy. You could not have known of its existence here in the Elseness, in this vast nothingness, and yet here we are, right after that connection with the All was given back to the galaxy. I feel we are here for a reason.”

[ 07-19-2010 02:41 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phalomir ]

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 74.208.213.129
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 07-19-2010 03:20 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The halfling nodded her head. "Yes!" she exclaimed with enthusiasm. "I think this is so as well. It does seem strange that we were brought here to this place--"

Even though we as yet do not know exactly what this gravity well is associated with! a niggling voice couldn't help raising. Shrugging, she forced the thought down and away and continued.

"--especially if this Elseness is as vast as Rykounagin says it is. I mean, wouldn't you think the odds are terribly small that we were drawn here, as Phalomir is pointing out?"

She cast a wide-eyed look at both her beloved and the increasingly uncomfortable looking Panthar. Seeing his apparent weakness, she drew herself upright, a scoffing frown wrinkling her brow.

"Silly!" she admonished, but whether that was intended solely for the camoflagued human or to help erase her own deeply-hidden doubts over what she was about to say, who could really tell. "If there's a problem, I can always open up another portal and take us out of here, just as easily as I brought us here to begin with."

She turned back to the hulking Phalomir, who by now had recovered from whatever it was that had sent him momentarily reeling against the bulkhead.

"Let's see exactly what it is that is creating this gravity well, and if it is one of the Sith worlds, let's go!"

--------------------

I Ride the Beast whose outcry is Despair, and whose coat is the color of blood!

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-19-2010 03:51 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Coming in to BOTH Shayla and Phalomir from Event Horizon in the "CSWU" forums, thank you.))

Shayla! Phalomir! Oh, my Sister, and my love...!

Wh-where am I? Where are you? What has happened? Are you all right?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Panthar Dantares

Super Dooper Member

Member # 494

posted 07-20-2010 08:43 PM     Profile for Panthar Dantares   Author's Homepage   Email Panthar Dantares     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Silly?" Asked Panthar. "Look, I may not have all of the foolish hell bent senselessness of your typical Sith, but I do have a strong sense of self preservation and I like to keep promises. Old Googley is a damn scary thing, and I hope you guys are right that we were meant to come here. Actually, I'm not sure that would be a good thing either."

Panthar looked at the viewscreen and sighed. "Make up your minds, it sure looks like a planet to me."

--------------------

All I wanted was my name in a book...

Posts: 573 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 68.171.231.16
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 07-20-2010 09:51 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Still waiting for a response from the Dark Phalomir, Shayla divided her attentions between him and Jharmeen...

...although most of her attention was admittedly given to the latter.

I...I do not know where you are, only that you were hurt and taken away for care by K'khil to a place Phalomir claims[/b he does not know...are youi well? I was with him when I was taken by...

Shayla trailed mentally.

By a Dark Phalomir who is connected with the Realms. We are in hyperspace, but I do not know where. All I want is to return and learn from your teaching once more...

(((OCC: Cross-posted in Event Horizon in the CSWU.)))

[ 07-20-2010 09:58 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 07-20-2010 10:44 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir let Panthar speak but focused inwardly upon the voice entering his mind from across the dimensions. It filled his heart with joy to hear this voice, so familiar and close.

My love, you were injured on Endor. Our powers were blocked somehow, but K’khil managed to find us – I sent you with him to find a medical facility. Bespin was the nearest -- that should be where you are. I hope you are safe. Shayla may be in peril – Shayla, can you hear me? Are we linked through Jharmeen?

[ 07-20-2010 10:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phalomir ]

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 173.19.204.13
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-21-2010 05:13 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Anarkia indeed.

I shook my head. "Alright then. Let's get down to the planet, find whatever it is we may or may not be here for, and get out. Thus all parties on board are somewhat pleased with the result."

I looked to ShaRhylla, who had that look of stern determination she wore when she'd made up her mind beyond wherever the discussion or debate may take her.

"Love, did you care to select our point to land?"

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 24.9.136.157
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 07-22-2010 11:03 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Dark One shook himself a little, snapping back from the weird daze he had fallen into.

“Hmm?” he said. “Sorry about that, I was distracted a little. I thought I heard a voice in my head. Must be the strain of ruling the Darker Realms getting to me… oh, that would be rich, wouldn’t it?”

He blinked then resumed his posture.

“Strange, but no matter. I hear your wish, your desires. You wish to rewind, to have that which was once yours but lost because of your loyalties. You thought it was a virtue, but now you know the truth. I do not ask for loyalty, only to strike a bargain and be true to its terms. I will deliver, if you will deliver for me.”

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 173.19.204.13
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 07-25-2010 02:34 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
In a protective move, Shayla unconciously pulled back from the connection with Jharmeen upon hearing Phalomir's voice within and Dark Phalomir's voice without...

...and for much the same reason on both counts. An image, one of Phalomir's hands raised to the sky, royal robes flowing from him and arrogance plastered on his face as Jharmeen, child in her arms, fell back.

She knew not if Jharmeen saw what she was seeing via their link or not, but she did her best to block the thoughts from both Phalomirs, trusting neither.

Then she turned her attentions to the arrogant Dark One. "If I deliver what?"

She quieted as a final dark thought haunted her. Or who ...

(((OCC: Partially cross-posted in Event Horizon in the CSWU.))

[ 07-25-2010 02:36 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

The Darkness

Member # 921

posted 07-27-2010 09:09 PM     Profile for The Darkness   Author's Homepage   Email The Darkness     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The dark one smiled wryly.

“I wish to give you that what you want most,” he said. “But you must realize what that truly is. You tell me of Graysith, of loyalty, of regrets. But what truly lies within your heart? What truly could I offer you and yet you deliver for me?”

His face then grew very serious, and his eyes narrowed to emphasize the words.

“I want you to deliver an heir.”

Posts: 72 | From: Perhaps the person next to you.... | Registered: Jun 2007  |  Logged: 173.19.204.13
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 07-27-2010 11:07 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Graysith's reply comes to BOTH Shayla and Phalomir from Event Horizon in the "CSWU" forums, thank you.))

"Wait!!"

She paused, cutting off her own cry to Shayla, knowing that both were linked to her, and through her, to each other.

"Shayla... According to what my Lord Phalomir is saying, I am in one of the cloud cities on Bespin. I am not certain where you are yourself; Phalomir appears to be... Elsewhere.

"K'kihl is here somewhere; I must somehow ascertain his whereabouts, for if I should just depart from this place he would be worried, and might find trouble. Once I have made contact with him, I will send him--- to K'eel Doba.

"Take a care, my sister; I feel there is more afoot than the Dark Phalomir who plagues you. I trust you have the ability to fend him off; and be not afraid of my love.

"When I have found K'kihl and have sent him on his way, I shall go to Phalomir. If he is truly Elsewhere, he will need my assistance.

"Do not worry; we shall be together soon enough. But my dear, find out what you can of this Dark One. And-- watch yourself."

With that she silenced, quieting the connection until it was nothing but an electric hum betwixt the three of them.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-03-2010 10:00 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Although she did not let it show outwardly, a jolt of emotion shot through every pore of Shayla's being as the Dark Phalomir revealeed his desire.

She should have known...

...and she did know. The image of Graysith, of the arrogant Phalomir...

...of the baby.

Her eyes darkened as she pinned them on his. "No," she said quietly, but not without an edge.

Then she stretched back along the link she shared with Jharmeen. I went to hyperspace within the Elseness. The Dark Phalomir. He wants an heir...

She trailed a moment. ...from me.

Returning her attention to the other in the ship, she spoke once more, beginning to consider just what she needed to do next. She had her powers back, but even with those she had limitations. "Besides, any of your plans will do you little good so long as you are trapped here."

(((OCC: Parts of this are cross-posted to Event Horizon in the CSWU.)))

[ 08-03-2010 10:02 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

The Darkness

Member # 921

posted 08-03-2010 07:44 PM     Profile for The Darkness   Author's Homepage   Email The Darkness     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Don’t be so hasty,” said the dark one. “Take your time, think about it. Think of who I am, of what I am, of what I know. Oh, wait, I see! You think I want to – well, you know. Ha! No no, my dear, I do not wish to lay my hands upon your soft tender flesh and have my way with you. I thought I had already explained that.”

He smirked a little and stared off at the corner of the ceiling.

“Although the thought is rather pleasant,” he smiled. “But still, our transaction is purely business. You see, once the heir is secured he will need a mother – until he grows. Then your obligation shall be fulfilled and you can be on your way with—well, with the things you desire most. I need you for that, and for retrieving the heir. I have faith that your powers shall again be yours, and with my help you can do wondrous things.”

His face then grew somehow darker and his gaze pierced Shayla’s.

“In brief, you shall reach into the nether and retrieve my heir,” he said flatly. “And after, in return, I shall retrieve your son.”

Posts: 72 | From: Perhaps the person next to you.... | Registered: Jun 2007  |  Logged: 173.19.204.13
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-04-2010 11:07 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Deep within Shayla's innermost being, she longed for that which the Dark One offered. Her greeny-blue eyes moistened, a hint of sorrow deep within. Despite the heartache and longing, however, Shayla could not forget her revelation on Azterri...

...nor could she trust the Dark Phalomir, so manipulative and calculating, one whit. Still, self-preservation yet pushed her to find out more, as did the information smuggler within her.

She forced her eyes back into focus on him.

"What heir?" she quiered simply, her eyes betraying nothing futher and she awaited his response.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-04-2010 11:54 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Reply to Shayla coming in from Event Horizon in the "CSWU" forums, thank you.))

"I-- I cannot come... yet. Hold fast, my sister; discern what it is this one wants from you. Why does he need an heir?"

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-04-2010 12:37 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As Shayla awaited the Dark Phalomir's response, she heard Jharmeen's reply along the link they shared.

He wants me to retrieve an heir and mother him, Shayla thought back.

Silencing her thoughts along the link for the moment so that nothing more than short bursts of message were sent, she reiterated her question. "What heir...and why do you need one? You are an immortal being, after all."

--------------------

~~CMH~~

The Darkness

Member # 921

posted 08-04-2010 03:27 PM     Profile for The Darkness   Author's Homepage   Email The Darkness     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I am but a vessel," said the Dark One flatly. "The heir is not my own, but of my Realm. An incomplete birth has left us in turmoil, and it is my duty to bring stability and balance to my Realm. This is accomplished simply, by restoring that which is rightfully empowered to rule."

He paused, smirking at Shayla.

"Oh, I know what you're thinking. 'Oh, my Lord, I thought it was you who would rule over the Darker Realms.' Well, yes, that is true. But I will confess something to you, my dear. I am but one aspect of the true master. One small fraction of the true potential, that is what I represent. But it is a powerful fraction, mind you. Once we restore balance to the Darker Realms then we will assure the continued peaceful existence of both our worlds."

He then softened his facial features and continued.

"An evil deed was done long ago, my dear. So vile that even the foulest of creatures brought about by the darkest of deeds would take offense. But you can help me fix it. All you need to do is reach out with your talents, open a small doorway to the nether reaches where only someone with your ability can reach, and retrieve a small package. That is step one."

Posts: 72 | From: Perhaps the person next to you.... | Registered: Jun 2007  |  Logged: 159.182.1.4
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-04-2010 03:43 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Something of what the Dark one was saying was beginning to sound logical, and caused Shayla to pause mentally and consider further.

"You still speak in riddles," Shayla responded evenly. "You speak of evil deeds and of an heir that can rightfully rule the Realms...

...yet you likewise speak of an incomplete birth and tell me nothing of where he can be found aside from nether worlds."

She paused, pursing her lips thoughtfully. "Are you referring to the Elseness?"

Quieting a final time, Shayla leveled a completely unreadable gaze upon Dark Phalomir. "If I were to do what you ask then much more information is required."

[ 08-04-2010 03:46 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

The Darkness

Member # 921

posted 08-04-2010 03:55 PM     Profile for The Darkness   Author's Homepage   Email The Darkness     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes," he said at length. "There is a small child, only a baby, trapped in the Elseness. It was deed most foul, to imprison a small life there for all eternity. Now we only need to reach in and pluck him away, safely, to be completed. That is the only way to restore balance to a troubled Realm and ensure the safety of it and your own."

[ 08-04-2010 03:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by The Darkness ]

Posts: 72 | From: Perhaps the person next to you.... | Registered: Jun 2007  |  Logged: 159.182.1.4
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-04-2010 08:22 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla arched a brow. "You must know the great vastness of the Elseness," she commented. "Finding a small child within its depths would be no simple task."

A memory was niggling of something she had been told once pulled at the corners of Shayla's mind. Seeking to bring clarity to that memory, she reached back out to Jharmeen.

He says the heir he seeks is a small child that has been placed within the Elseness that he wants me to retrieve from there...

"There must be something you are still not telling me, considering you seem so certain I have the ability to find him."

(((OCC: Partially cross-posted in Event Horizon in the CSWU.)))

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-04-2010 10:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Cross-posted from Event Horizon in the "CSWU" forums, thank you.))

"No!! That child... it was mine, mine by Recinis, destined to become Dark Lord of the Warriors. But during my stay on Dagobah my body could not properly nourish it; I-- I lost it, and placed it within a coccoon of my love for my husband into the Elseness that it would not die.

"You must not do this, sister. You must not let this Phalomir retrieve my child. For if this were to happen, surely it would die."

[ 08-04-2010 10:24 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-06-2010 02:42 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla clearly felt the emotional overtones of Jharmeen's response. While she quite naturally could relate to her chosen sister's feelings--after all, she had lost a child as well--something else, something she wasn't entirely aware of, kept pulling at the corners of her senses, begging to be realized...

...and understood. She knew she shouldn't make a bargain with the Dark Phalomir in order to save her little boy, as much as her heart longed for that to happen.

Zackary had been lost to them the day that he was born prematurely. Or at least, he should have been. Time and time again she had responded to his impending loss by trying to battle what simply was. First by allowing him to stay within the confines of a Sith incubator, and then by allowing the Sith healers to work and work on him in order to sustain his life. But what was destined to happen eventually happened. It was what it was.

A great pang of resignation and understanding began to emerge deep in Shayla's innermost being. And along with that growing realization followed another, equally as painful yet very poignant one.

She could not agree to help the Dark one to save her own child...

...nor could she not agree to help him to save Jharmeen's little one either.

Again, the natural order of things demanded to be respected.

The needs of the many should outweigh the needs of the few...

Despite what she decided to do, Shayla knew she needed to keep the Larger Picture in mind. She most certainly did not trust this one before her in any way, shape or form. Even so, she had been brought here by the will of the Force, and indeed by the will of something even Greater and Grander than that.

And there were, indeed, two sides to every coin.

Shayla knew she had to follow this out for the time being. Leaving her thoughts and feelings behind--for indeed her entire thought processes had taken no more than a moment--Shayla returned focus to the obstinately silent Dark Phalomir.

"Well?" she queried, waiting.

Meanwhile she reached back along the link she shared with Graysith.

I understand, my dear sister, she then thought to her, emotions of shared loss and understanding also flowing along the Link. Still, I am here for a reason...

...and I think I need to follow this through. Please, trust me.

Shayla let the Link go quiet as a final mental addendum seemed to raise its voice in damnation. And I hope you will be able to forgive me for anything I might be about to do...

(((OCC: Partially cross-posted in Event Horizon in the CSWU.)))

[ 08-06-2010 03:20 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-08-2010 04:05 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Reply cross-posted from Event Horizon in the "CSWU" forums, thank you.))

"I trust in you, Shayla. But in whatever you do, remember there is always two sides to every coin, and that there is always the Bigger Picture to consider. Sometimes the right thing to aim for means doing the wrong thing, or following the path we do not wish to travel upon.

"Keep me appraised; I will join you when I have safely delivered K'kihl to K'eel Doba.

"Good luck, my sister. I love you."

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05