my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » That Which Binds and Breaks (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: That Which Binds and Breaks
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 04-18-2006 10:22 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla smiled all the more, and let herself lean into Rykounagin. From that position it was something of a reach for her but she finally managed to place her goblet back on the table before snuggling most uncharacteristically back into her husband's side once more.

"I-- I find this moment to be surprisingly--

"One of content," she finished, a bit embarrassed yet emboldened by the brandy. Twisting her head she stared up at Rykounagin, taking in his features which were oddly distorted by the angle.

Somewhere deep inside of her, something rose to its feet with a low growl, something trying to awaken something else within her, reminding her, warning her, bidding her to remember...

She paid it no heed but merely smiled somewhat drunkenly up into the direction of Rykounagin's chin.

--------------------

I Ride the Beast whose outcry is Despair, and whose coat is the color of blood!

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 152.163.100.65
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-18-2006 10:28 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"A night," He raised his goblet slightly. ", to my Dark Lady." He smiled and drank from it before tipping it to her own lips.

"What course do we follow?" He smiled, leaning his head down towards her, turning so that he was facing her in a peculiar lopsided way that paralelled her own. "What is it that those newly together and with such conditions, do? Please do tell me."

He smiled as the hand with brandy put it down and brushed a strand of hair that had fallen across her face away and back behind her ear.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.143.78
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 04-18-2006 10:35 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She smiled, letting a shiver thrill through her as he lightly brushed away the tendril of hair.

"What do those new to each other do? Why--"

Her eyes suddenly widened, growing at first vague and then black as ink as from somewhere hidden behind the carefully orchestrated barriers her mother had placed within her psyche something managed to break through.

We rend and slash and let the blood and sup upon it, for the Blood is the Life, even the darkest blood of all...

The door slammed closed.

She blinked, worked her mouth a little bit, torn between attempting to be as seductive as she imagined herself to be and brazenly throwing herself upon Rykounagin's throat, for a reason she could not truly fathom.

Confusion was left in the wake; blinking again, she tried to focus her eyes upon his.

"Why, we-- we begin to learn of each other," she finally stammered. Embarrassment flooded in once more; scowling at herself, she reared forward and reached for her brandy again, raising it to her lips and taking another great draught of it.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-18-2006 10:41 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I smiled and began to rise slowly. "Then let us..." I took her hand gently and pulled to let her rise alongside me. Though I was still in an odd state, I had not quite missed that very slight pause.

"...for there is much that I would gladly know..." I smiled, realizing for that the first time, he was not afraid. I was not concerned with other things, but simply now stood in a small bubble of unbreakable space with my Dark Lady.

"...of my Dark Lady."

Who even I must admit is becoming increasingly attractive. Spoke my thoughts in their state.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 04-18-2006 10:50 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The act of being drawn to her feet sent a rush of blood and dizziness through the halfling. Swaying, she nearly lost her footing altogether but managed to keep from collapsing into a most unladylike bundle by propelling her frame into Rykounagin's. The rush brought with it an increase in tipsiness; widening her grin into a full-fledged smile, she cast a dark glance upward.

"What do you wish to know?" she purred, letting her hands creep upward to part the front of the shirt Rykounagin was wearing. In an instant they were beneath the cloth, digging a bit sharply into his chest.

Her smile took on a dark note as she stood there, dismissing utterly the somewhat shocked looks coming from the other patrons within the lounge, who were obviously not used to seeing their Lady behave in so unseemly a manner in public.

ShaRhylla didn't even come close to caring. She merely tightened her grip, digging her pearly claws into Rykounagin's flesh while the tip of her tongue crept out to wet her lips.

Within her psyche, something dark and oily let out a vicious, anticipatory whine.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-18-2006 10:58 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I smiled, quite tempted already. "Mmm... I'll show you... but don't let those below you see... let it be our secret... send us to our chambers private and we will learn quite well..."

I punctuated this with a mildly pained grimace, something more primal within me enjoying her sadistic embrace, casting a threatening glance at those who stared, daring them to continue as my arms pulled her close.

Dark whispering promises hissing between their minds as the microseconds seemed to drag on.

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 04-18-2006 11:03 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Again, deep within her psyche, something seemed to slip.

Her eyes widened into twin pools of oil, their extraordinary violet and turquoise coloration completely blanked out. It was as if the only thing to exist within her eye sockets were her pupils, which had grown to an unnatural size, and which now fixated upon something not quite of this dimension.

"Take us there, then!" she growled in a low whisper, impatient, rising upon her high horse in response to the sheer effrontery of Time, which strangely enough had seemed to stop.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-18-2006 11:11 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I smiled, holding that very moment for a last second before in a whirling of blurred time and speed we were gone from the lounge. I know that we passed normally, but my memories of such were blurred as I found us stumbling through the doors of our chambers, closing and sealing them behind as I smiled at my Dark Lady.

"Let us learn..." I said, somehow the bottle of brandy I had appropriated now sitting on a table a meter away as I moved from the door towards her...

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 04-18-2006 11:21 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla's eyes slitted as she held her arms out, pale and beckoning, to Rykounagin's approach. As he came up to her she let forth a great, animalistic laugh, tossing back her head and closing her eyes, relishing not so much in the moment...

...but in the moments yet to come.

Gripping him tightly, fiercely, she reached out with her innate talents then, striving to find a particular beauty once lost, that she could share it with her new husband, and in the sharing bind him more tightly to her than ever before.

The rending was almost as an afterthought as space and time shuddered and yowled...

...and ShaRhylla gleefully ushered her husband into the Darker Realms.

In their chambers the bottle of brandy stood as mute witness to the peculiar folding of the fabric of what is, a folding which engulfed the pair and transported them away in a twinkling of an eye.

((OOC: Follow ShaRhylla and Rykounagin into Into the Out Of in the "Jedi/Sith" forums, thank you.))

[ 04-18-2006 11:31 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-18-2006 11:26 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I was not particularly afraid, but nor was I the most of amused beings as I found myself not in her warm embrace in an equally warm room, but in the chill space of the darker realms, though entwined we stil were.

I looked down to her eyes, and with the humor that I could muster, spoke: "What is it that I shall learn of you here?"

(((OOC: Rykounagin and ShaRhylla carry over into "Into the Out of" in this forum, thankyou.)))

[ 04-18-2006 11:30 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rykounagin ]

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05