my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » That Which Binds and Breaks (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: That Which Binds and Breaks
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 03-20-2006 04:06 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir waited, trying to find the words to speak, but none came. He instead moved aside and indicated the bed, and looked helplessly at Aeylmaar. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

“Jharmeen is dead,” he said, opening his eyes. “The Master has her spirit trapped in the Darker Realms, under the guise of protection, and we intend to either rescue her or -- let her pass on. But we need to keep her body safe, and here is not the place. The Ladyship has passed to ShaRhylla, and she is under the thumb of Roan.”

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 165.206.168.248
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2006 04:26 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I finished that ritual, an odd sense of euphoria hanging about me like the most formfitting of clothing, a strange comfort in its own way.

I took up the tome I had burnt through in my time in the temple library, knowing I had a purpose now, knowing that it had to be accomplished.

And soon.

But unfortunately, the text had alerted me to other complications I might meet, speaking of individuals the tome surely could not have known of at the time of its writing.

I took it up under my arm and stole from the library upwards, just enough to encounter other living souls, before decending again- curious in appearance I passed- too the depths of the temple.

Now that tome was open, I bade the question: "Where are my own chambers?", and even as I walked, it spelt out new words to my eyes, guiding me to my destination.

Never had I been where I now sought, save for it's parody upon Khar Delba, in which the illusion my father had created had welcomed me many times. Now I sought its equivilant, to begin my planning and set in stone my goals for the near future.

As I came to the doors that the book told me was my destination, I carefully closed it (and as I did so, the pages whiped themselves blank again), and tied the simple leather cord about it's spine to keep the pages safe.

I went to the door of my room, the chamber of the dark lord of the warriors, and smiled faintly. I then pushed the door open, and entered.

[ 03-20-2006 09:06 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rykounagin ]

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.79.189
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 03-20-2006 09:15 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla whirled, caught off-guard by the quiet creak of the opening door. Tensing with anticipation of the unknown she stood poised, slightly crouched, her bi-colored eyes widened, their pupils dilated. Both hands were slightly stretched out, but whether in readiness for defense or offense only the future would tell.

Standing stock-still, she remained stone silent, watching as a figure moved from the shadows into the light of the one sconce she had fired. Blinking in surprise and disdain, she immediately loosened her feral posture, snapping upright to cross her arms across her chest.

"You!" she snorted, giving her head a toss for good measure.

"What are you doing following me here? Reduced to the ranks of the lowly, by joining them in their miserable art of spying on their spouses?"

--------------------

I Ride the Beast whose outcry is Despair, and whose coat is the color of blood!

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2006 09:24 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I was taken aback by her angry response to my entrance. I was stunned for a moment, unable to conjure words or reason for why she would take my entrance so harshly.

But then I remembered. I had left her in the middle of a sentance that she had spoken. No explanation, no reason, just... abandoned her.

Like my brother and old master had myself.

I was suddenly jolted to the core with a sadness at what I had done and moved across the room, laying the tome down in the same motion that I took to kneel before her, bowing my head in respect and submission as I reached out and held her hand gently in my two own.

"My love... I am most sorry for my horrible departure from your company. Please, I beg forgiveness of you my lady, I know not what came over me..."

Though one would normally think of deciet from an assassin, I truely regreted my leaving of her company. This was the first time I had ever had a chance to have a relationship with anyone, and I swore to myself I would not throw it away so carelessly again.

"My lady, please speak of your forgiveness or anger at me, but leave me not in cold and unforgiving silence..."

[ 03-20-2006 09:25 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rykounagin ]

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 03-20-2006 09:37 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The halfling simply gawked, stunned to the core, for this was entirely the last thing she expected to hear spill forth from his lips. Whether those words were truly heartfelt or not, however, was another thing she did not know.

Even though her stomach told her they were not.

She didn't know if she was right or wrong in the matter, and it angered her to discover that she felt a need to discover that. Why, was something she really didn't want to examine too closely at the moment.

She yanked her hand from Rykounagin's and glided swiftly backward, until the kneeling Sith was outside the perimeter of her personal space. There she took a deep breath, making certain the scowl was still planted firmly upon her fair features.

"What is the meaning of this?" she demanded, coiled to spring.

"How can you say such words to me after your actions so recently spoke so very differently? How am I supposed to believe what you say now?

"In fact, why should I bother to remain here any longer? Why I should try to find out who you are when I clearly do not know this, is something I do not understand myself. Nor do I wish to!"

Climbing astride her ever-present high horse she burst into motion, now making a bee-line for the door to her Father's chambers, even though her trajectory brought her uncomfortably close to the still kneeling Rykounagin, yet unable to comprehend that much of what she had just spewed forth more than likely sounded like incomprehensible babble.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2006 09:50 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
My new form may have been larger, lending to slightly less dexterity in appearance, I certainly was not as slow as one would assume.

As my bonded love tried to storm past me, I whirled and grasped her wrist and swung her down to the floor next to me.

"Silence your protests at such an action. Damn if anyone but you could notice, but I regret what I did. You do not trust me and I understand why, but I have been shunned for a long time and s'slan's hellgates take me if I let one of those that I actually want to trust -want to believe- walk away from me!"

I realized that I was breathing hard, for a reason I did not know. "Your father arranged our binding, and I was starting to think that maybe there was more than just his words too it. So please, don't make me have thought wrong. Forgive what I did this one time and I swear on the marks of our arms that I will not make you regret it."

Again, my voice was that of pure honesty, of pure clarity. "Please, ShaRhylla... my Dark Lady..."

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 03-20-2006 10:01 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Again ShaRhylla was utterly stunned.

For a moment all she could do was simply sit on the floor next to her husband, her hand once more snared in his, blinking in a combination of shock and anger, fear and growing effrontery...

...all combined with a deep and as yet unrecognized need to believe him.

But that need was indeed as yet unrecognized, and hence served only to add fuel to her indescribable confusion.

Which was, more than likely, why she was angry.

"Let me go," she finally said, only now something of the edge had disappeared from her tone. Something of the blackness had fled from her eyes.

She pulled against his grasp, tried to get to her feet, but his grip was too strong. Something flared behind her eyes; she settled once more upon the floor, staring up into his own colorful pair.

"Let me go," she repeated, holding herself very still. "I believe what my Father has done with us is somehow very wrong--"

Isn't it?

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2006 10:10 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Is that what you really believe ShaRhylla? Can you not say that for a moment, even a moment you did not feel a compassion? Perhaps even a loving spark?" I sighed.

"I know I have done a wrong too you my lady, but I regret it dearly, and beg your forgiveness. So for once, please forgive me and let this one act of foolishness lie."

I smiled faintly. "Afterall, have you ever thought that perhaps your father predicted something that was for more then just the greater good?"

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 03-20-2006 10:22 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla hung her head, scrutinizing the small speck of floor which was all that separated the pair of them. Thoughts raced through her head, many thoughts, some ideas, even a few half-remembered dreams.

Not a one coalesced enough to prompt her to rise to her feet.

Suddenly she lifted her face, stared boldly into Rykounagin's eyes.

"Perhaps if you can come up with a good enough reason for your inexcusable snub, I might find the grace within myself to forgive you."

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2006 10:28 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"There is no good excuse my lady. I could conjure that the book I found was worth it, the answers to what I am. For all I could say, there is nothing I could say in truth or deceit that would be worth enough to give a definate forgiveness. So all I may do is beg."

I closed my eyes for a moment, and kissed her hand gently. "Let not your fathers dreams die for my flaw. Let now my own hopes dies for my stupidity. And let not what we could have die, for a single moment of my foolishness."

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 03-20-2006 10:36 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Anger abruptly flared in the halfling's eyes.

"There is a difference between a reason and an excuse, and the words you speak to me now explain no reason but are instead in and of themselves an excuse!"

With that she yanked her hand from his and scrambled swiftly to her feet, glaring at Rykounagin as she wiped the back of her hand against her dress.

"I at least can be honest and will make no excuse for my presence here. Truthfully, I came here to seek out my Father, that this horrible farce of a bonding be annulled as soon as possible!"

With that she once more climbed aboard her high horse, pressing it forward with an urgency so sudden that this time she succeeded in bypassing Rykounagin altogether. Seconds later and she was through the door and hurrying down the corridor, a corridor growing more dim and wavery with every passing moment for the tears now welling in her eyes.

Anger? At whom?

She shook her head and continued down the corridor, the dank stones of this most secretive place ringing with the sound of her running feet.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2006 10:56 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I sat for a moment still upon the floor, then decided that I would do this the old way. I stood and passed through the door after her, calling on the old magics and sprinting to her.

As I came alongside her, I saw he look back at me with shock and anger in her expression. Within a moment I had her stopped, hands upon her shoulders. "ShaRhylla, I have tried to explain... tried to excuse my actions. So I shall tell you why I left in pure honesty."

I took a breath and continued. "This form... this appearance I have is untrue. I was bade by ancient custom to consult that tome that I brought to the room and learn of the old orders ancient traditions. Every 15 years at the blood harvest, those of my blood transform like this. It was so that anciently we could blend with the warriors and serve the lords more efficiently and now... I am in that form. The day after the hunt is over, I will be as I was... that is why I left. So please, take that in your heart and forgive me."

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 03-20-2006 11:05 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla frowned in reply, breathing hard. His hands on her shoulders felt warm and, much to her immense disgust with herself, comforting; shrugging her shoulder she tried to loosen his grip upon her.

The motion only tightened it; sighing, she pursed her lips a moment as if lost in deep thought. Then she spoke, her voice surprisingly tremulous.

"You felt a-- a book calling to you, so you left me because-- because you are Sith?" she finally managed, still trying to understand not only what he was trying to tell her, why he was trying to make amends with her, but why she kept segueing into a frame of mind secretly more than willing that he do so as well.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2006 11:09 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I struggled to explain. "It's... the book was written by one of the origonal two assassins of the cult. It's a library in a single text, the holy book of sith assassination- whatever you want to call it... It's in the mental encoding of the assassins. I can't resist it! It wasnt' my choice.... Look if you don't believe me, I'll show it too you."

I let go just slightly, to show that I trusted her not to be brash. "ShaRhylla... I know it's confusing because none of this is your way but... it's the truth. So hear and believe."

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 03-20-2006 11:22 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla looked down at the book attached to Rykounagin by it's slender, silken cord. She moved her gaze to his face, staring deeply into his eyes, seeking for shadows of deceit, remnants of treachery, bits and pieces of self-absorption...

And found something... else.

Something deep within her rose up in protest--

No! You cannot! Your heart is taken, has always been taken, shall always be taken! You are the Dark Rose... His Dark Rose...

--but never quite made it into her conscious thought. So she put down the discomfiture she was experiencing now as yet more general confusion, confusion as to how she should feel toward her husband, and confusion as to how she wanted to feel.

She was not yet ready to let the feeling, whatever it might be, simply come; there was yet too much of the Dark within her to allow her such a liberty. She was still too much Roan's daughter; it would take more than sweet nothings mouthed out of purported love to ever harness her.

But that, too, was something she truly did not know, did not recognize.

"All you had to do was tell me, Rykounagin," she opened at last, reaching out to lightly finger the tome at his waist. It tinkled with a nearly metallic sound, as if its pages weren't made of paper, and the binding of leather. It sounded almost crystalline, and for that captured part of her interest.

"I was honest with you just now. If we are ever to truly become Dark Lord and Lady, we must always be honest with each other."

She did not amend that statement with the expected, "...and we must think of each other first." Indeed, that was something she was yet quite incapable of doing.

--------------------

Aeylmaar

Heir Apparent to Dark Lord, Sorcerer Clan of the Sith

Member # 416

posted 03-20-2006 11:34 PM     Profile for Aeylmaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aeylmaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The young Sorcerer simply let his eyes fall closed, stiffening against the wall of pain that emanated so sharply from those grouped around the bed. He stood quietly for a moment, letting them give their sorrow full vent, while he assimilated what Phalomir had just told him.

Not that the Dark lady was dead; oh no. That was something that he had somehow secretly known from the moment the Sith Lord had made so tentative and forlorn contact with him.

It was the remainder of his somewhat terse speech that captured his attention, and gave him pause.

ShaRhylla was in charge, and under the thumb of Roan. And who had been behind his own dear Father's last mysterious disappearance, the last time he had sequestered himself in his Inner Sanctum?

His eyes flew open, studied Phalomir with a calmness far from being felt within his soul.

"I would hope there would be no matter of choice in this," he said gently, nodding to the still body upon the bed which lay in such a mockery of sleep.

"We cannot allow Roan to continue in this; he is dead and he must accept his death. He has no place in the Diamond of the Sith any longer; I will do whatever I can to help you restore the Lady to what rightfully belongs to her.

"Her life."

[ 03-20-2006 11:37 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aeylmaar ]

--------------------

No greater honor can any Sith ask, than to serve his Clan and his Lord.

Posts: 143 | From: Khar Delba | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2006 11:57 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I was quiet for the slightest of moments- just enough to remove the idea that any response I gave would be that of a flurried response. "I was raised as a being of deceit ShaRhylla. It is something that is engrained in me. But for you? I will do my very best to keep the promise that to you I shall always be honest."

I smiled slightly, looking to the book in my possession that she had toyed with for a moment. "Let us return to a private place. When we are safe there, then I tell you that I shall be glad to answer any questions you may hold."

Gently I took her hand and began the walk back to he chamber in which we had so recently conflicted.

--------------------

Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 03-21-2006 12:08 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir looked into the eyes of Aeylmaar and suddenly found himself smiling. His hand extended, taking Aeylmaar’s, and he found his other hand going to Aeylmaar’s shoulder. He could only nod slightly, and held his stance for a moment before letting him go.

“I thank you,” he finally mustered. He felt his strength and confidence returning, here in the presence of friends. Something was going to happen, he could feel it.

“I believe the safest place for her would be with Aelvedaar, but you more than anyone would know if that is true. She holds him in the highest regard, and I am more than willing to ask of his assistance.”

Phalomir looked around the group of friends, and one who would hopefully become a new friend, and spoke louder.

“The Master has a plan, and whether or not we can trust him is irrelevant. The fact is that he holds Jharmeen’s spirit, or claims to, and I will do what it takes to recover her. I do not know how to reunite her spirit and body, but we saw it done before with Terrin, and I will be damned if we do not see it happen with Jharmeen. But the Master has a feud with Roan, and we may be able to use him to our advantage.”

He turned back to Aeylmaar.

“Do you think it is a good idea to visit Aelvedaar?”

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 03-21-2006 12:10 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thoran walked through the hallways of the temple, the memories of its
twists and turns fresh from his travels within Phalomir. His first stop was the sleeping room Phalomir had used when they had first arrived, which was now empty. He chewed his lip, relishing the feeling, then proceeded quickly to the next logical location, Grayith’s chamber. He thought briefly of diverting to the dining hall, but that would be the third choice.

He approached the large door and paused, hearing muffled voices within.
Apparently this is where Phalomir went, and if Thoran was going to do this then now was the best time. He mustered his courage and pushed on the door.

It did not open. Something on the other side was blocking it. He looked up and down the hallway, saw nobody, then knocked lightly on the door.

“Phalomir, it’s a friend, open up,” he said softly.

--------------------

The ancients are not the oldest, nor the wisest.

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Aeylmaar

Heir Apparent to Dark Lord, Sorcerer Clan of the Sith

Member # 416

posted 03-21-2006 12:34 AM     Profile for Aeylmaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aeylmaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aeylmaar shook his head.

"My Father would give his own life for this Lady, that I know," he said, the truth shining out for the mere simplicity of his words.

"But he has walled himself within his chambers, and is not reacting to my attempts to reach him. Logic would have it that he is merely reacting out of his grief, for I know he loved her very much--"

He paused fractionally, sending Phalomir an apologetic glance before continuing.

"However, there is also the fact that the last time he hid from everyone in his chambers, Roan somehow took hold of him, captured him. Or perhaps that was the Master's doing; I know when he tried to tell me of this event his words were a bit scrambled, as if too painful to be spoken.

"But should this indeed be what has happened again--"

Now he was cut off by a soft knock upon the door. He cast a quick glance about; all seemed frozen in place. So moving forward and placing a gentle hand upon Jasyn's shoulder, he moved the human from where he had been leaning against the door and opened it.

A strange Sith stood without.

"Might we help you?" Aeylmaar asked politely.

--------------------

No greater honor can any Sith ask, than to serve his Clan and his Lord.

Posts: 143 | From: Khar Delba | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 03-21-2006 12:40 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Aeylmaar!” said Thoran, surprised. He took a quick look inside the door and saw several people. “Whoa, it’s a crowd. Hey, could you let me in before someone sees me out here?”

The look on Aeylmaar’s face did not alter. Thoran frowned, then bit his lower lip.

“Allright, look,” he said. “Seriously, I need to speak with Phalomir and the others. I have news about the Master and Jharmeen. Come on, it’s me, Thoran.”

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 03-21-2006 12:54 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thoran!

Now that was the last name I had expected to hear. Surprise carried me unthinkingly forward; I came up beside Aeylmaar, shouldered past him, stopped and looked up and up into the face of a rather large Sith.

I stood there, hands on my hips.

"Well, well, well, look what the sandcat dragged in! And just whose body have you managed to appropriate this time?"

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 03-21-2006 12:59 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“As poetically adept as ever, my dear Galen,” said Thoran. “I am actually back in my very own flesh, thank you very much. It’s a short and somewhat entertaining story I’m sure, and I’ll be happy to tell it all, but not in this hallway. I saw some warriors on maneuvers earlier, and I’m pretty sure I know what they were doing. If you’d be so kind as to move whatever lump is still holding the door and let me in, I’d be ever so grateful.”

--------------------

Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 03-21-2006 01:04 AM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin's look of surprise at Thoran's sudden appearance turned to one of concern at his last words. "If the warriors are getting ready for something...

...then that makes my desire for us to all get the kriffing hell out of here even more pressing. Anywhere but here is sounding like a good option, at least until we finalize just where we are going to go..."

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1187 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 24.165.143.160
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 03-21-2006 01:09 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I nodded at this.

"Yeah, Terrin's right. Whatever we're going to do we'd better make up our minds and, well... do it. And standing around staring at each other and hanging in hallways isn't going to cut the mustard."

Now that Aeylmaar had shown up, and more than one of us was determined to bring Jharmeen back to her ol' grisly self again, I suddenly found myself feeling worlds better. I turned back and shoved Jasyn in his shoulder.

"Hey, move yer hiney; there's someone standing in the doorway and he wants to come in..."

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05