my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » The Flame, Triumphant, Burns (Page 9)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Flame, Triumphant, Burns
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 12-11-2004 02:32 AM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"No, not really, but I do have some information they most likely will want, and I'll hope they'll help me out in return. And don't worry about the weapons, they'd take them away anyway," I say as I land the fighter inside the Imperial ship. "They obviously wish to know something about the sith, and I'll tell them. And just one question, can you use a regular sword? That's because I can get you one of those real easy," I say with a smirk as we prepare to leave the fighter. "And as I guessed, we will be met with armed gaurds. What a suprise. Not like it would matter though..." I say to no one as I prepare to be ushered wherever the General has decided to meet us, if at all.
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 69.233.49.126
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 12-14-2004 10:07 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yeah, I can." I answered him as the guards led us to where ever we were going.

I was silent the whole time, opening up to the force an searching the ship, the people inside and for this commander.

This will be very interesting... I thought as I continued.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.171.134
Sorben Tarnus

Former Top-Dog Bounty Hunter, Now 3rd-In-Charge of the Galaxy

Member # 44

posted 12-14-2004 12:55 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I watch with interest as the door to the reception hall opens and two beings are ushered in by a squad of my troops:

A human and a blue-skinned Ch'iss.

Behind the T-shaped lens of my visor, my brows arch. However, I am careful not to betray whatever emotion I might be feeling at the time; I merely lift my head a little but other than that remain absolutely motionless.

The guards bring the two men to the shining table at whose end I am seated; a flick downward of my eyes, and I see their reflection there upon the tabletop. My lip flickers, once, in the briefest flash of a smile:

That is always such an impressive sight.

Silence rolls by, broken at length by the creak of my armor as I settle more comfortably into the chair in which I am seated. I say nothing, the guards remain as statues with their weapons available but not threatening; all would appear to the casual eye as nothing more than a stalemate...

...or the last move before checkmate.

I have learned many things in my long experience as a bounty hunter, but the first and foremost of them is patience. That and the stark truth that one should never, ever, assume anything about anyone.

Actions so many times speak louder than words, after all....

And so, I remain silent, and wait to see how these two will deport themselves under the rather unique circumstances they are in.

((OOC: Follow everyone in this thread to My Enemy, My Ally in the "Jedi/Sith" forums, thank you.))

[ 12-14-2004 01:04 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sorben Tarnus ]

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05