my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » The Holonet Boards   » Coming to the End of that College Road

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Coming to the End of that College Road
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 11-12-2008 09:38 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just wanted to let everyone know that after the next week and a half to two weeks, I should be posting much more frequently. I'm will soon be working on my FINAL big paper, and will be vacationing at the Biltmore for a pre-graduation celebration from November 19-21. My apologizes for being so scarce lately, but it is FINALLY coming to a close. Thanks for being patient with me, and I'll try to pop in and make at least one post a night til everything starts spiraling down in a couple of weeks (except perhaps not during vacation, seeing as we will be in a log cabin and there may be no net access!!!)

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.52.178
patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 11-12-2008 10:13 PM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hurray! Congrats!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you more, too!

--------------------

When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there

Posts: 261 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 216.51.227.10
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-12-2008 11:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HURRAH! Now you too get the privilege of putting initials after your name, lol!

But -- YAY AGAIN! It will be good to have you "back..." and MAYBE we can get this story a-rolling once more!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.195
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 11-13-2008 05:43 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I actually already have a few initials since I'm a board certified music therapist. Extra initials are going to be REALLY FUN.

Carrie H. MT-BC, M.Ed.

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 76.122.52.178
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 11-13-2008 07:53 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definitely got me beat all I got is Cpl Hoeft, hopefully in a few months it will be Sgt Hoeft

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 199.2.124.138
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-13-2008 11:17 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, the title in FRONT of a name is JUST as important as the alphabet soup that sometimes follows it! Don't belittle yourself!

And I bet you're Sgt before you know it...

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.73.228
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 11-14-2008 07:44 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, what you do for our country is super-duper important, Cel!!!

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-14-2008 11:21 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, at SOME point (unmentioned specifically) Mara1Jade is going to or has graduated, and will be or has taken off to some super bed n' breakfast place in the Smokies...

ANYWAY, since we don't really know the actual date as it's never really been mentioned, CONGRATS ON YOUR GRADUATION, and we hope to have you back posting soon!

[ 12-14-2008 11:22 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.73.228
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 12-14-2008 11:29 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, thanks! I just walked this Friday (December 12th) and my parents threw a big celebration for me with family and coworkers etc. yesterday. If I can get on my lesson plan for this last week of school (and for my observation with the principal tomorrow...YIKES!!!) I should be good to go for getting back to posting.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-15-2008 11:08 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations on your graduation, AT LAST. And good luck with your observation, although you won't need it. You always do good...

You just worry too much!

GET BACK TO POSTING, WE'RE ALL STUCK, lol...

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05