The Holonet Boards   » The Holonet Boards   » Coming to the End of that College Road

Mara1Jade

posted 11-12-2008 09:38 PM    
I just wanted to let everyone know that after the next week and a half to two weeks, I should be posting much more frequently. I'm will soon be working on my FINAL big paper, and will be vacationing at the Biltmore for a pre-graduation celebration from November 19-21. My apologizes for being so scarce lately, but it is FINALLY coming to a close. Thanks for being patient with me, and I'll try to pop in and make at least one post a night til everything starts spiraling down in a couple of weeks (except perhaps not during vacation, seeing as we will be in a log cabin and there may be no net access!!!)

patternghost

posted 11-12-2008 10:13 PM    
Hurray! Congrats!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you more, too!

Graysith

posted 11-12-2008 11:23 PM    
HURRAH! Now you too get the privilege of putting initials after your name, lol!

But -- YAY AGAIN! It will be good to have you "back..." and MAYBE we can get this story a-rolling once more!

Mara1Jade

posted 11-13-2008 05:43 PM    
I actually already have a few initials since I'm a board certified music therapist. Extra initials are going to be REALLY FUN.

Carrie H. MT-BC, M.Ed.

Cel

posted 11-13-2008 07:53 PM    
Definitely got me beat all I got is Cpl Hoeft, hopefully in a few months it will be Sgt Hoeft

Graysith

posted 11-13-2008 11:17 PM    
Hey, the title in FRONT of a name is JUST as important as the alphabet soup that sometimes follows it! Don't belittle yourself!

And I bet you're Sgt before you know it...

Mara1Jade

posted 11-14-2008 07:44 PM    
Yeah, what you do for our country is super-duper important, Cel!!!

Graysith

posted 12-14-2008 11:21 AM    
Ok, at SOME point (unmentioned specifically) Mara1Jade is going to or has graduated, and will be or has taken off to some super bed n' breakfast place in the Smokies...

ANYWAY, since we don't really know the actual date as it's never really been mentioned, CONGRATS ON YOUR GRADUATION, and we hope to have you back posting soon!

[ 12-14-2008 11:22 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

Mara1Jade

posted 12-14-2008 11:29 AM    
Hey, thanks! I just walked this Friday (December 12th) and my parents threw a big celebration for me with family and coworkers etc. yesterday. If I can get on my lesson plan for this last week of school (and for my observation with the principal tomorrow...YIKES!!!) I should be good to go for getting back to posting.

Graysith

posted 12-15-2008 11:08 AM    
Congratulations on your graduation, AT LAST. And good luck with your observation, although you won't need it. You always do good...

You just worry too much!

GET BACK TO POSTING, WE'RE ALL STUCK, lol...