my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » TPM & Original Trilogy   » Favorite quote (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite quote
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 07-31-2002 01:51 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whats your favorite quote in the movies.

Mine would have to be
"Size matters not. Look at me, jugde me by my size do you and where you should no for my ali is the force and a powerful ali it is."

-Yoda

[ 08-15-2002 01:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Brodie-Wan ]

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.235
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-31-2002 04:46 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am a person, and my name is Anakin!

Just because I saw a toy back in '99, it talked, and that line was so funny, annoying, but funny...

[ 07-31-2002 04:47 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.173
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-01-2002 04:21 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmmm... this is a toughie. There are several I really like:

"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" -- "You Rebel scum!"

and:

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

all spring to mind. But my favorite? Lemme ponder some more....

[ 08-01-2002 04:22 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 08-02-2002 08:31 PM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
<font color="Red">My favorite quote is...."You are alone, maybe I can Help you. I am Boba Fett".----Boba Fett (Holiday Special)</font>

[ 08-02-2002 08:32 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ghost Dog ]

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 68.43.36.74
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-02-2002 09:40 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked the yoda quote stated above, but i really liked yoda's statment of "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the darkside *ears fall*" cause after all, it doesnt hold the same punch without the falling ears!

hehe, oh well

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.252
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-03-2002 03:39 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I forever will love the best quote out of all the movies, and you all know it is true..

"I AM YOUR FATHER"

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-03-2002 06:42 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Favorite quote?

Check my signature.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.17.157
jedimasterskul

Member # 315

posted 08-15-2002 02:00 AM     Profile for jedimasterskul   Author's Homepage   Email jedimasterskul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not really a quote, but Chewbacca's Tarzan yell
Posts: 18 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 209.206.157.47
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-15-2002 11:34 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ya, "I am your father" was good. But i really liked the whole dramaticness of what he said before...and it kinda pisses me off when people short hand it... *say's im a moking voice* "luke, i am your father" bah, dont pack the same punch as.

"Luke, look deep within yourself, you know it to be true....I am your father"

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

[ 08-15-2002 01:34 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.192
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-15-2002 11:53 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

And...

"I am NOT a comittee!"

And...

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid!"

heh. "Either I'm gonna kill her or I'm beginning to like her!"

"Better her than me."

"There's always a bigger fish."

And my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE: "And if they find us they will crush us, grind us into tiny pieces, and BLAST us into oblivion!"

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-16-2002 01:27 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I dont know if it has been placed in any the SW Books or SW Galaxy Story Movies, but Im sure it has..

"The Power of crave can overwhelm the power of Pride"

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-16-2002 11:38 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah....thats all i have to say about that quote lumbia...is BAH! and humbug!

"The Power of crave can overwhelm the power of Pride"

that aint true! and as a man you should know that!
*say's in a deep, manly voice*
WE OF THE PROUD MEN! SHALT NEVER RELEASE OUR PRIDE!

real men starve befor they give up pride...but...to be accurate...

"the power of woman can overwhelm the power of pride" girls. this is why we guy's make such idiots of ourselves in your presence *bows* pride is strong, but its a contest, the stupidest man gets the girl J/K about all of that

good quote lumbia, and it is indeed very true.
i still love yoda "fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to pain, pain leads to suffering, suffering leads to bad medical bills, bad medical bills leads to bankruptsy, bankruptsy leads to a lack of house, a lack of house leads to sleeping on the street, sleeping ont he street leads to tatered cloths, tatered cloths leads to robing banks, robing banks leads to jail, jail leads to a place to stay, a place to stay leads to happeness, happeness leads to confusion, confusion leads to fear...ect...ect...ect. did i get it right?

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.66
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-16-2002 04:47 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, insulting yourself, the best way to get a girl with the stupidness, lolj/k

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-16-2002 06:10 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, being stupid isnt all that bad...really! well, untill people start making fun of you...but thats only bad if they try to hurt you...besides that i don' giv' a rats arse what peop'l t'ink O' me

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.121
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-16-2002 10:39 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmmhmmmm, Praise the lord, mmmmmmhmmm. Well you shouldn't care, as long as they dont hit you....

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-16-2002 11:38 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, i dont have to worry about being hit, theres no one stupid enough to try to hurt a 6' tall monster that feels almost no pain what so ever... i got size, thats a deffenet advantage... i continue on my statment that its this damn phelan air...heh, my grampa asked my mom to stop feeding me because he doesnt want me to get bigger

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.68
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-16-2002 11:42 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just posting to break up the Lumbia v. Entaris...

[ 08-16-2002 11:42 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.181
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 08-17-2002 01:21 PM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"why you stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking NERFHERDER!"
or there's always "you came in that thing? You're braver than I thought." If you say that to taxi drivers they don't like it!

--------------------

The Force makes a Jedi, not the lightsaber...

Posts: 37 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 62.253.128.6
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-17-2002 05:39 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Im gonna say that when I get to New York to a Taxi Driver. That last quote from Sissi....

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-17-2002 07:01 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmm...that wouldnt be to smart...taxi drivers in NY probably cary shotguns under there seats...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.169
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-17-2002 07:21 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats why you gotta carry your own Glock

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-17-2002 11:46 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i dont need a glock, i got me the dark side of the force *runs around acting like a DJ saying "zap zap, im electrecuting you, your dead!" *

hehehe

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.226
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-17-2002 11:56 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Taxi Driver: Confusedly takes out his shotgun shotting it through the man's head, and watches him die-never to return.. hmm

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-18-2002 12:11 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CONGRATULATIONS LUMBIA!!! YOU WON!!!

This is my first post as moderator, and it is all thanks to you...

I will not delete your last post, about the decapitation... rather, it will be an example of what not to do...

A little too graphic... yeah... a bit creepy...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.47.124
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-18-2002 12:17 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a wee bit exited there loban? *try's to calm the half crazed moderator* its ok...its O.....K....
Everything will be ALLLLLL-right....

Does loban want a sandwhich?

damn...i shouldnt have done that...

*runs to make a sandwhich and quickly consumes it*

i need to learn never to say the S word unless in dire need...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.226

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05