my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » TPM & Original Trilogy   » Favorite quote (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite quote
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-29-2002 04:37 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WARNING: THIS IS A BIT SICK, AND A SPOILER FOR GOLDMEMBER.

Austin is above Dr. Evil on a ladder... austin is shot at, he falls, and catches dr. evils' pants to keep him from falling... he rips dr. evils pants, so you can see his checks... here is the quote:

"I've always known you were crazy, Dr. Evil... But now I can see your nuts... I thank you..."

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.99
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-31-2002 12:01 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
umm..yes, my new favorite quote is officaily " Beware 'master' taehun, and why not worn your 'aprentice' bane as well? for the Dark lord comes for you now"

heh *isnt really as evil as some of his posts make him seem*

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.196
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-31-2002 12:46 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oi....

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-31-2002 08:37 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmm...quote from a song "the less i hear the less you say" and very true to...when you dont hear anything, people stop talking to you, trust me i know LOL my friends get MAD when i blank them out.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.124
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-01-2002 06:47 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jim Carrey chases the Tropical Bikini Bus...

'Wait! Stop! I'm sorry, my friend is a little slow... the town is that way... don't worry Harry, well catch our break someday...'

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-01-2002 08:24 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ummm.....I didn't notice this was also a Every Movie Quote, I thought it was only for Star wars since it is in the TPM & Original Trilogy forum, but thats just me....

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 09-01-2002 08:47 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Someone did suggest expanding from Star Wars somewhere. And that's fine.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-01-2002 10:30 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahh.... favorite quote.

"i am woman, hear me roar"

ah...ya... no comment *knows people are gonna laugh at him*

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.250
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-01-2002 10:37 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Lumbia... that ship sailed long ago...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-01-2002 11:37 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Entaris:[QB]ahh.... favorite quote.

"i am woman, hear me roar"

ah...ya... no comment *knows people are gonna laugh at him*[/QB]

**Doesn't laugh one bit...only stares at him akwardly**

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-02-2002 08:09 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
umm...

"I would follow you my brother....My captain...my king"

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.199
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-04-2002 02:29 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, since Entaris beat me to my absolute favorite quote... the one from LOTR just above, I shall have to post another one I love:

"Look at all the colors..." (Lo-Ban Kenobi in "The Cradle Will Fall" thread in the Sith Temple forum of the RPG boards here.)

YES, YES!!! I KNOW, LUMBIA, I KNOW IT'S NOT A "REAL SW QUOTE," -- but it still ranks right up there next to, "You Rebel scum!"

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-04-2002 02:37 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hopefully someday I'll come up with a quote a little more insightful... but, that will do for now, thank you...

And I do agree with you on your first point, gray... and I can't believe 006 died... he ONLY had 3 arrows in his chest...

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-06-2002 12:28 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quotes from ace ventura pet detective...

'if im not back in 5 minutes... just wait longer...'

Courtney Cox and Ace are in her office, he is chewing sunflower seeds, and discarding the shells on her desk...
'would you like an ashtray?'... 'no, I don't smoke... its a... disgusting habit...(mouth filled with sunflower seeds, all over his lips as well...)

'how would you like me to make your life a living hell...'...'why, thank you Louise... but I'm not ready for a relationship right now... I'll call you sometime, your number still 911? ALLLRIGHTY THEN...'

and... the funniest from the movie is....
drum roll

'Do Not!! go in there... FEWWW!!!'

ok, you got me... I just watched the movie, and had nothing else to do...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.59
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 09-06-2002 10:16 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, we gotta love these RP quotes:

"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!" (Jasyn in either "To the Other Side of the Universe" or "The Great Temple of Khar Delba")

"Small minds think in small terms!" (Shayla, somewhere, I don't remember...might have been "The Great Temple of Khar Delba")

"What in Hells Seven Circles?!" (Galen, frequently)

"What the kriffing Hell?" (Terrin, frequently)

"Look at all the pretty colors!" (Loban, "The Cradle Will Fall)

"You will indeed bend, even if it means snapping you in two" (Entaris, "N'rheal, and Beyond")

"Sith do not ally themselves with those who love, for Sith do not love.

...or do they?" (Aelvedaar, "The Cradle Will Fall")

Hey, we might not be "real" Star Wars, but I think we do damn good...

[ 09-06-2002 10:21 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-06-2002 10:00 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE NOT REAL STAR WARS!? *thinks this is just as real as anything else that has come along by authers seeking to make a name for themselves by writing in the legendary format of SW*

I swear, this stuff is choice material, i think GL would simply delight to read some of our stuff! heck, i think this stuff is movie material, book material, commic material, TV material, you name it!

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.252
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-06-2002 10:50 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There really aren't that many discussion boards quite like this, I bet GL does read it!!
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.254
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 09-06-2002 11:27 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So if he comes up with "The All" in Episode III, we'll just have to sue...

"Never trust a scoundrel." Aaron Barnes, "Enemy in the Midst" (I think)

"Officer 'Dumb as Rocks'..." Rathal, can't remember what thread.

Dude, this stuff IS top-notch material!

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-07-2002 12:24 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmmm....

"Sure as Khaandon made lil green worrts...." (Galen, Ancient city, Sith and All)

...and Galen's sig, which she states hither and yon: "Sure as there's Treasure on Roon!"

My personal favorite of Galen Jhin'Dar Danner, from "Ancient City, Sith and All":
"Where's the horns, fly-boy?"

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 09-07-2002 12:28 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"You got all the horns this family needs."

Terrin to Galen, in response to previous quote, Ancient City, Sith and All

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-10-2002 12:18 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.115
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-11-2002 01:05 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Riddler, aka Jim Carrey...

At the end, where BM destroys that green thing... and all the waves go into the Riddler's head...

'bummer...'

priceless...

[ 09-11-2002 01:06 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.115
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-12-2002 01:21 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Alright, alright... the combination is..."

"Yes..."

"The combination is..."

"YES... YES..."

"The combination is, 1... 2... 3... 4..."

"1234? that's the stupidest combination I've ever heard..."

"Make a heading toward Druidia... and change the combination to my luggage..."

Space Balls, of course...

I thank Light-Darksider for the reminder...

[ 09-12-2002 01:23 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-14-2002 07:38 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I'll be back..."

*can't remember who said that*

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.60
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 09-14-2002 10:20 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you forgot a line loban. in between

"1234? that's the stupidest combination I've ever heard..."
and
"Make a heading toward Druidia... and change the combination to my luggage..."

is "presedent scrudge, the combination is 12345"

"12345? thats amazing, i have the same combination on my luggage..."

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.224

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05