my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » TPM & Original Trilogy   » Favorite ending...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite ending...
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-12-2002 03:10 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
which movie had the best ending?

Was it the celebration on Endor... or maybe on Naboo(where anakin and padme shot looks, you know what they were thinking...) or do you like Episode two's ending... or the other celebration on Naboo in Episode 4... unless you liked the ending to ESB...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.162.111
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 07-12-2002 04:16 PM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked the ending to ANH altho I think that was mainly the music. A good stirring tune can make more of a scene than almost anything else. When I hear it on the soundtrack in the car is still gives me goosebumps! And when I get married, that's what I want playing when I walk down the aisle! The only disappointing thing about that ending was only Luke and Han getting the medals. I mean I know they're the main characters but even Chewie didn't get one! Who do you think was flying the Falcon when Han was shooting at Vader?

--------------------

The Force makes a Jedi, not the lightsaber...

Posts: 37 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 62.253.128.6
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-12-2002 04:43 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good point... three roars for chewie...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.162.111
DATOR

Leader of the Droid Uprising

Member # 289

posted 07-15-2002 04:19 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked the ending to Ep. 2... The music was cool: Across from the stars fading into the ending track... it was wicked awesome...
Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.162.68
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 07-15-2002 08:10 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Episode 1 and 4 had pretty much the same ending, I think that was done on purpose. Of the two, I liked 4 the best. Episode 1 had good music at the end too, though.

If you think about it, the endings for 2 and 5 are somewhat alike. Episode 2 leaves you with knowing about the threat (Dooku), and not being able to do a whole lot, but so does 5. I liked 2 better than 5 though.

Out of all the endings, I'd say......I can't decide.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.175.183.40
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 07-16-2002 09:31 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd have to say that I liked the ending to ESB the most. I can just imagine the effect that it would've had on people seeing for the first tiem in theaters, wondering how the relationship between Luke and Vader would play out...

But that's just my opinion.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.51
Pyro Monkey

unregistered

posted 07-22-2002 10:28 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Taehun:[QB]I'd have to say that I liked the ending to ESB the most. I can just imagine the effect that it would've had on people seeing for the first tiem in theaters, wondering how the relationship between Luke and Vader would play out...

But that's just my opinion. [/QB]

Yeah, I would have to say that was my favourite ending.

Logged: 195.92.194.15
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 07-25-2002 10:40 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Text

The best ending was ep2 because of the music
and Skywalker's new kick ass hand.

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.226
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 02:57 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Phantom of the Menace Ending was spectacular, for the simple fact that it showed Anakin with a flat top, lol, and fuzzy hair. But actually, the ending tha twas more spectacular was the greatest fight that I can ever say to cross the face of the Jedi, and Star Wars World. Blazing back and forth was th eincredible, untouchable Darth Maul, and the future greatest Jedi, beside a few others. The great intensity was unspeakable, and I loved it. Thats why I consider it the best

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05