The Holonet Boards   » TPM & Original Trilogy   » Favorite ending...

Loban

posted 07-12-2002 03:10 PM    
which movie had the best ending?

Was it the celebration on Endor... or maybe on Naboo(where anakin and padme shot looks, you know what they were thinking...) or do you like Episode two's ending... or the other celebration on Naboo in Episode 4... unless you liked the ending to ESB...

Sissi

posted 07-12-2002 04:16 PM    
I liked the ending to ANH altho I think that was mainly the music. A good stirring tune can make more of a scene than almost anything else. When I hear it on the soundtrack in the car is still gives me goosebumps! And when I get married, that's what I want playing when I walk down the aisle! The only disappointing thing about that ending was only Luke and Han getting the medals. I mean I know they're the main characters but even Chewie didn't get one! Who do you think was flying the Falcon when Han was shooting at Vader?

Loban

posted 07-12-2002 04:43 PM    
good point... three roars for chewie...

DATOR

posted 07-15-2002 04:19 PM    
I liked the ending to Ep. 2... The music was cool: Across from the stars fading into the ending track... it was wicked awesome...

Anakin

posted 07-15-2002 08:10 PM    
Episode 1 and 4 had pretty much the same ending, I think that was done on purpose. Of the two, I liked 4 the best. Episode 1 had good music at the end too, though.

If you think about it, the endings for 2 and 5 are somewhat alike. Episode 2 leaves you with knowing about the threat (Dooku), and not being able to do a whole lot, but so does 5. I liked 2 better than 5 though.

Out of all the endings, I'd say......I can't decide.

Taehun

posted 07-16-2002 09:31 PM    
I'd have to say that I liked the ending to ESB the most. I can just imagine the effect that it would've had on people seeing for the first tiem in theaters, wondering how the relationship between Luke and Vader would play out...

But that's just my opinion.

Pyro Monkey

posted 07-22-2002 10:28 PM    
quote:
Originally posted by Taehun:[QB]I'd have to say that I liked the ending to ESB the most. I can just imagine the effect that it would've had on people seeing for the first tiem in theaters, wondering how the relationship between Luke and Vader would play out...

But that's just my opinion. [/QB]

Yeah, I would have to say that was my favourite ending.

Brodie-Wan

posted 07-25-2002 10:40 PM    
Text

The best ending was ep2 because of the music
and Skywalker's new kick ass hand.

LumbiaSith

posted 08-07-2002 02:57 AM    
Phantom of the Menace Ending was spectacular, for the simple fact that it showed Anakin with a flat top, lol, and fuzzy hair. But actually, the ending tha twas more spectacular was the greatest fight that I can ever say to cross the face of the Jedi, and Star Wars World. Blazing back and forth was th eincredible, untouchable Darth Maul, and the future greatest Jedi, beside a few others. The great intensity was unspeakable, and I loved it. Thats why I consider it the best