my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » A new direction taken. (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: A new direction taken.
Cartina

Bounty Hunter

Member # 374

posted 10-24-2002 02:06 AM     Profile for Cartina   Author's Homepage   Email Cartina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The shuttle came out of hyperspace on the outskirts of the K'eel Doban system... as Carina quickly picked up on the coded message beacon orbiting K'eel Doba, she punched in the code given to her via the message she received on Coruscant...

The message sent to her on Coruscant was made by Master Tyberius' contact on that world...

Cartina read this message, and found it troubling...

Why was I sent out here to be told to look for someone elsewhere??

The contract was to find Galen Jhin'Dar Danner and bring her back, alive, to this exact spot where the beacon had been left in K'eel Doban orbit...

She hadn't heard of her, but she has heard of a Terrin Danner...

He owns Eagle Enterprises... it's worth a shot... but, this is a delicate mission... best go incognito...

Cartina had just bought some information on Eagle Enterprise's comm frequency... Time to use it, as it did cost her a pretty penny...

With that, she set her long distance comm frequency to that of Eagle Enterprises:

"I wish to trade in a Lambda class Shuttle, fairly good shape... for something with a little more fire power, can we do business?"

[ 10-24-2002 04:32 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Cartina ]

--------------------

"He's no good to me dead."--Boba Fett

Posts: 95 | From: see Loban | Registered: Oct 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.179
Cartina

Bounty Hunter

Member # 374

posted 10-24-2002 04:41 PM     Profile for Cartina   Author's Homepage   Email Cartina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Please follow Cartina into 'Return to Ground Zero' in the Complete Star Wars Universe forum, thank you...))

--------------------

"He's no good to me dead."--Boba Fett

Posts: 95 | From: see Loban | Registered: Oct 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.179

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05