my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » A new direction taken. (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: A new direction taken.
Lord_Alcron

Mystic Dark Jedi

Member # 302

posted 10-23-2002 08:55 PM     Profile for Lord_Alcron   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Alcron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((Continues from "a shadow in space"))

He stood within the docking bay of Armageddon, over looking the preperations that had been going about for some time. The computer systems of several fighters were being tweaked for optimal speed an manuvarability, at the expense of the greater extent of firepower.

He nodded then, raising a hand in silent command to symbolize the time to begin had come.

he entered storm blade silently, they were off to another mystery planet...

The men he had sent out as scouts to the strange region of space which "did not exist" had finaly returned, what little of them had not been sacrificed to poor aim, and touching the strange field which could destroy anything, a wonderful defice at that...

And with there return, alcron had ordered a detailed scan of this sector, wanting to know if any other plenets existed... Two others had been found, and they were off to explore one of them now...

The squadren exited into space with amazing speed, showcasing there great agility in a spectacular show of ever changing patterns...

Soon they had found there way to the planet, and found that a moon, which had not been there before by any acounts, was sitting dead in space, while another ship approuched it... A yatch at that...

Wanted to explore that moon... Something was out of place with it... He couldnt feel its pressence, that greatly disturbed him...

"Go down and scan the surfice of the planet, destroy all resistance, but remain peaceful if at all possible... no innocent blood can be spilled."

With that he directed himself to the moon, his mind searchign outward, as it to penetrate the surfice... To no avail, all he knew is that, as far as the universes flow was concerned, that moon did not exist...

A growl escaped from beneath his dark hood, and a gauntleted hand reached forth, activating a detection becon, which flew forth, slammed against the moon, and returned... revealing that it was a ship, and no planet... Disgracefull! to immitate a living thing!

he opened his comm, hoping the ship would here his message. "you are a disgrace to this universe, i demand a meeting now, open yourself, or my forces shall be summoned, this blight to shall be purged!"

With that his ship zoomed onward towards the "moon" a fierce visage showing beneath the cowl of his hood... Disgraceful...

[ 10-23-2002 08:58 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Lord_Alcron ]

--------------------

"its all in the design"
--- Alcron

Posts: 30 | From: Somewhere | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.23
MasterTyberius

Emissary

Member # 314

posted 10-23-2002 09:16 PM     Profile for MasterTyberius   Author's Homepage   Email MasterTyberius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"How very odd... a probe..."

He then approached the commander's chair,"battle stations..." he said, almost an afterthought...

With that, general quarters was alarmed...

"Pilots, man your fighters..." blasted over the central comm system...

"Cloak us amongst the stars... 30 degrees to port, half thrusters... let us see if they can find space itself..." said Tyberius...

With that, the Endeavor was now amongst the star field... not even an energy signature could be found...

--------------------

Make my millennium...

Posts: 80 | From: see loban | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.179
Lord_Alcron

Mystic Dark Jedi

Member # 302

posted 10-23-2002 09:27 PM     Profile for Lord_Alcron   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Alcron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alcron merly shook his hooded head...

his comm was again opened, and he spoke "i demand a meeting... You can not hide in the stars, foolish one, for the stars are all living... Your very cloak is what tells me of your pressence... Now, Enough of this, i wish to speak, or i shall summon my forces... I dont wish to revert to violence, but such things can not always be avoided.... Make your discision now."

As he spoke his gauntleted hand worked accross a keypad, signaling that one of the larger, warbringer class, ships would be needed... The ships were on there way, cloaked and ready...

--------------------

"its all in the design"
--- Alcron

Posts: 30 | From: Somewhere | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.211
MasterTyberius

Emissary

Member # 314

posted 10-23-2002 09:51 PM     Profile for MasterTyberius   Author's Homepage   Email MasterTyberius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Feed him static..."

Tyberius took a seat,"de-cloak... target ion disruptors, and particle cannons... shield the outer plating... ready the fighter squadrons..." he said, as he tinkered with his armrest control pad...

"If he wants a fight... he shall get one... we will wait for him to make the first move, however..."

The Endeavor has seen many times like this, and it was ready for more...

--------------------

Make my millennium...

Lord_Alcron

Mystic Dark Jedi

Member # 302

posted 10-23-2002 09:59 PM     Profile for Lord_Alcron   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Alcron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alcrons hood again shook... Could this man not grasp the concept of meeting? he was looking to spread death and destruction as of yet... His soul purpose did not revolve around such things...

He was not ready of yet to allow the other half of his personality take hold... He would not fall to destruction so easily...

his mind quested out again, to find that without the cloak, he could easily go through the ships exterior... He went in slowly, seeking his target, untill he found the one which radiated the air of command...
"you will meet with me... You really do not have a choice, you do not grasp this yet, but i am no enemy... And should i become one, you will indeed regret it... Can you not see the truth of this situation? must i force upon you the fate bestowed to so many in the past?"

he simply remained in that place, awaiting to see what would happen next... though deep within the darker half of his personality was begging for release, though he kept it at bay with great focus...

--------------------

"its all in the design"
--- Alcron

Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 10-23-2002 10:00 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik just popped into the Khar Delban system and immediately went to scan anything and everything in the area. He fiddled with the controls a bit, frowned, then fiddled just a little bit more.

"There's appears to be a rather large ship in the area," He commented.

Something about this was very, VERY wrong...

He scanned a little more in depth. "Seems to be a spherical sort of ship and..." He paused, his frown deepening. "...it can't be sensed through the Force..."

Turning to Shawn and Loban, Erik waited to see if anyone would conclude what he was already thinking.

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222
MasterTyberius

Emissary

Member # 314

posted 10-23-2002 10:06 PM     Profile for MasterTyberius   Author's Homepage   Email MasterTyberius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Make up your mind, Ms. Petrolu... either you tell me where Galen Danner is... or your friends die... you have 30 seconds..."

He waited for her reply, completely ignoring the approaching armada...

--------------------

Make my millennium...

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-23-2002 10:10 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla started to flare, then suddenly firmed.

Tyberius was just LOVING the fact that he was getting under her skin. She didn't have to sense it, she could tell just by his actions.

Shayla's look hardened. "If you are so all-powerful, why don't you tell me where she is?"

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-23-2002 10:10 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban probably already knew what had happened, before Erik told them of the situation...

"It's Master Tyberius, yet again... any ideas, master?"

He then quieted, and waited his reply...

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.179
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-23-2002 10:17 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn pursed his lips, his look remarkably unreadable despite the situation. "Well, the ship can't be sensed through the Force, so that blows anything Jedi-related we can do to help Shayla out. Loban, you're the expert when it comes to Tyberius. Tell me, what do you know of his ship? Perhaps then we can come up with something to help Shayla out..."

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222
MasterTyberius

Emissary

Member # 314

posted 10-23-2002 10:17 PM     Profile for MasterTyberius   Author's Homepage   Email MasterTyberius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Wrong answer..." Tyberius said with a smile...

"Take us out of this system, the direction that ship full of Jedi came in... ramming speed... once we pass through them, take us to lightspeed..."

He waited to see what Shayla might have to say now...

[ 10-23-2002 10:18 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by MasterTyberius ]

--------------------

Make my millennium...

Lord_Alcron

Mystic Dark Jedi

Member # 302

posted 10-23-2002 10:18 PM     Profile for Lord_Alcron   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Alcron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
his hood shook a third time... This was not to be allowed... Could anyone be so blind? he had tried to stay his hand... But this... Tyberius, had ignored him...
"very well, then your fate is sealed"

As the thought came forth, a red flash came from beneath his hood, his darker half taking control of his actions.

His comm opened to the gigantic war bringer which he had summoned. "place the ship within a tractor beam... Upload a computation failure virious into his system, freeze his hatches, turn of his weapons... He will learn not to mock me again... I will have my meeting, with his cooperation or not..."

as his message ended a voice pipped up in reply "yes Lord Alcron!"

Which was followed soon after by a "virius uploded Sir... he will be aware of our actions in 40 seconds, the virius will take hold in 35.91232 seconds..."

"good, as soon as the virius takes affect, tractor the ship... And mean while, have the research teams rewarded for there hard work... And do have them begin on our next... Toy"

"yes Lord Alcron... It will be done"

he laughed slowly, activating his shields, the virius was a powerful one...nothign could protect against it, because before it struck, it learned all that there was to know about the system it was attacking... but do to its strength, the ship might fire off a few shots as the system ran out of control, untill it totaly froze, save the comm links of course.

--------------------

"its all in the design"
--- Alcron

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-23-2002 10:21 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla's eyes darkened, and she again folded her arms and pursed her lips. "You want the honest truth, since you obviously don't have a clue yourself?"

She paused at that, letting her words sink in. "I don't know where she is."

At that she quieted and waited for whatever Tyberius might fling at her next.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

MasterTyberius

Emissary

Member # 314

posted 10-23-2002 10:31 PM     Profile for MasterTyberius   Author's Homepage   Email MasterTyberius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Then, you are useless to me... be gone with you, although, you will not be given your ship..."

The man that had brought Shayla to the bridge, came in front of Tyberius...

"Give her a suit, and throw her out a tube as we enter hyperspace..."

With that, the Endeavor passed by the ship carrying the Jedi, and shot into hyperspace... dumping Shayla before entering hyperspace, and dropping a coded message into the K'eel Doban atmosphere...

The virus did not stick, as the ship was protected from the force, and any other man made form of trickery...

[ 10-23-2002 11:36 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by MasterTyberius ]

--------------------

Make my millennium...

Lord_Alcron

Mystic Dark Jedi

Member # 302

posted 10-23-2002 10:40 PM     Profile for Lord_Alcron   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Alcron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alcron was indeed a skilled pilot, though not as good as some in the galexy, and faster then a jedi can snatch a coin from an open palm, he had swooped in to pick up the dropped lifeform, now docking upon his large, uncloaked warbringer... She was stunned by the shock of being thrown out, but he quickly reached to her with his abilities, and forced her conciousness.

--------------------

"its all in the design"
--- Alcron

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-23-2002 10:47 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
SHAYLA!!

"I can sense her... she---"

He quickly realized that she wasn't where he had sensed her a moment ago...

"She's now in a ship, but not Tyberius'... I suggest we do something about this, before something bad happens..."

He quieted, and waited to hear from the others...

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.179
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-23-2002 10:49 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla jerked into consciousness from an all-too-comforting void of nothingness, her senses on such an alert that she didn't have time to analyze the fact that she was laying on a bed. She sat straight up, her eyes wide, taking in every detail. And the one detail that interested her the most was a rather tall, dark, and imposing figure that was simply sitting there...

...waiting.

She gathered her wits about herself, her look once more totally unreadable as she measured the man she now saw before her, unsure of what to think of him.

And after all, appearances could be decieving.

"Who are you, and where am I?" she asked quietly.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Lord_Alcron

Mystic Dark Jedi

Member # 302

posted 10-23-2002 10:57 PM     Profile for Lord_Alcron   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Alcron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alcron looked at her for a moment, a bright flash of white appearing from beneath his hood, when it cleared his lips were splayed into a sincer smile. "you are within the Armageddon...Ah... Shayla is it?" he spoke, his voice strong and demanding, as always, and at the same time his mind was reching into hers, to find what he could...

He put a few thigns together, before pressing a commlink upon the wall, "Please extend welcom to Miss Petrolu's friends... And do make it known that ONE, they will not be harmed, and TWO, they do not have a choice..."

He then turned his attention back to Shayla.
"You have been through much child... Your past is filled with adventure i can see... So i assume with this that what the dark jedi have done, is no more? the sith have begun to return, have they? very good..." he remained thus thinking, clearly not expecting an answer from the woman.

"Indeed, you need not worry, you are safe here, i have no intention of keeping you here for an extended period of time... but i am in need of knowledge, knowledge which you have provided me with...And i truly do thank you... Please, come with me..."

With that something seemed to wrap about shayla, and lift her into the air, setting her gently upon the ground. Alcron then extended a gauntleted hand to her, his smile still truly sincer.

--------------------

"its all in the design"
--- Alcron

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 10-23-2002 10:57 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn considered this change in events a moment, weighing the options as carefully as he could. He had to agree with his Padawan here, something just didn't seem right about this. And he sensed a good amount of trepedation from his sister; by all indications she did not want to be wherever she was, if she even knew where she was at all.

He glanced down at young Thea, then to Erik, who was still manning the controls.

"Do you know if there were any smaller fighters on this thing?" Shawn asked.

Erik bit his lip. "There's one new republic fighter back there, fully serviced."

Shawn nodded at that then made the call. "Erik, go to the sense that is Shayla. When we get close enough to it..."

He paused, not sure if Erik would like this or not. But he did have a Padawan to train now, and this was certainly a situation that would help in training. "Loban and I will go after her."

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-23-2002 11:08 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla couldn't help but but be drawn to this person. She didn't know what it was...

...maybe it was the fact that he'd come to her aid when she'd needed it; maybe it was something else entirely. But for some reason, her senses were telling her that, for the moment at least, she could trust.

Extending her hand to take his and directing an only somewhat shakey smile in his direction, Shayla waited to see where this man would take her.

Then, as reality dawned on her that her defenses hadn't kept her past this one's scrutiny, she froze. "Who are you?"

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Lord_Alcron

Mystic Dark Jedi

Member # 302

posted 10-23-2002 11:22 PM     Profile for Lord_Alcron   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Alcron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His smile grew into a funny sort of smirk as the question reached his ears... and as he spoke, his hand brought perched itself to hold her arm, as someone might hold there charges hand, pointed forward, they walked out, as if they were a couple in some grand ball.
"I am known as Lord Alcron, though my true name is Zack Gellion...You may refer to me as Alcron if you wish... For my old identity has been tossed to the wind's of time, i am something a bit... different now."

Quickly they reached another room, it was a grand cafateria of sorts, but it was marvelusly designed, made from a strange pollished wood.

He reached out, to take up a glass of wine from a table, and handed it to her off handedly, not bothering to ask if she was thirsty or not... Then again the lead her on there way.

"I Adhere to a plan that has been laid before me by the univers... It is a special design, in which all things have a place... The sith, long ago destroyed, must return... all resistance must be turned to peace... And My empire must grow, and rule. I have plans my dear... I have plans... he then stopped, turning to her.
"i am a dark jedi... I sense deep within you a small dislike for even those of the lighter breed, so i feel it fair to inform you, i am not a blindsighted fool as you seem to think many of those beings are... I follow a higher cause then the force, though, you have once tread a similer path as mine... You were, sent away... Interesting..." turning again he lead her onward turnign down many twists and turns and many pathway's which could not truly be mapped, except by the strange mind of Alcron himself.

a voice then broke over the comm. "Lord Alcron sir... We have taken them in... There were three men, and a little girl... All of which gifted with force abilities..."

"Very good... Have them sent to the grand meeting chamber..."

"yes lord alcron"

with that he turned down another hallway, and stoped before a door, which flew open before his silent command, and he strode in, guiding Shayla to a seat around a large table.

"I feel you have no place to go... If you wish you may remain here untill you find a place in which to travel to..."

he then turned quiet, awaiting the entrance of the other guests...

[ 10-23-2002 11:23 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Lord_Alcron ]

--------------------

"its all in the design"
--- Alcron

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-23-2002 11:50 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the shock of being suddenly grabbed from what could have ended up as an ugly fate began to wear off, every mental defense Shayla had suddenly slammed into fully locked and loaded postion as the words finally registered in her mind...

...as well as of what she had just allowed to happen.

The Sith...what did this guy know of the Sith? And his plan? HIS Empire?!

Shayla's look didn't change much, but she was suddenly on very high alert. "Thank you for the offer," she started, "But I'd best be on my way.

"Only after, of course, you tell me exactly what it is you want from me."

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Lord_Alcron

Mystic Dark Jedi

Member # 302

posted 10-23-2002 11:58 PM     Profile for Lord_Alcron   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Alcron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Alcron actualy laughed at her for a moment before speaking "What do i want from you? nothing. Nothing at all... And as for what i know of the sith, child, i know everything i could find within your mind..."

As he spoke, a though crept out to alert one of his captins."i change of plans, have the others sent into a confinement area... And prepare a ship for our guest... Make sure it holds a strong tracking becon, i do not trust this one, not a bit... I want to know where she is, at all times."

"yes my dear, you are free to leave, go right ahead... a ship will be waiting for you..." with that an officer appeared through a door. "if you will come with me, I will direct you to hanger bay H7... A small fighter will be ready for you on arival"

With that Alcron exited through another door, a dark red flash escaping from beneath his hood as his darker half took control once more... He would have fun with her friends... He would indeed have fun...

--------------------

"its all in the design"
--- Alcron

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 10-24-2002 12:35 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
This was too easy. But then, the guy was giving her an out, she might as well take it while she could...

...and use it.

But right about then she sensed the very familiar presences of about four people including Erik, Shawn, Loban, and Thea. And likewise she sensed dark intent, maybe not directed specifically towards them, but dark intent of any nature was enough. She reached out for that calm sense that was her brother.

I can get out. Now you must get out.

With that, she simply followed the officer to the ship that awaited her and began preparation for departure, speeding away into the depths of hyperspace after perusing the controls of her new little ship only a few minutes...

(((OCC: Follow Shayla Stargazer Petrolu to her destination, to be revealed shortly. Thank you!)))

[ 10-24-2002 12:54 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 10-24-2002 12:50 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn heard Shayla's words through the force even as they were following some gaurds to an unknown destination. Shawn couldn't help but not like this. He nodded once to himself, sensing even as Shayla departed.

He tapped the leading gaurd on the shoulder. Weak minds were easy to sense, after all. The gaurd turned to him.

He waved a hand. "You don't need to continue leading us." he said quietly and somewhat mystically.

The guard turned and poked his blaster out towards Shawn's chest, looking at him in puzzlement for a moment as he tilted his head a bit and his fellow officers stood at attention. "I...I don't need to continue leading you."

Shawn's look was utter calm. "You can take us back to our ship now."

The gaurd was going for it. "I will take you back to your ship now."

At that the guard simply turned and began to lead Shawn and the others back where they had come from when the rest of his squad finally perked up to the problem at hand.

Shawn didn't give them a chance to think anymore about it. They were surrounded by about six guards, and it was really no trouble for him to flip out his lightsaber and begin deflecting shots even as they continued to head back towards their ship that they had vacated only moments before. In the background, Loban hurriedly carried Thea back to the ship, and Erik ignited his own lightsaber, also deflecting shots although his reaction time was much slower. One got him on the arm, but he kept going.

Now they were literally running. Shawn didn't know who this dark guy was that had so suddenly taken an interest in them, but one thing was for sure, they'd had to many of them for one day.

He'd barely cleared the ramp of the Relentless when Erik floored it and they blasted away from the ship which they had been taken to. He rolled and jinked a little bit, and Shawn rolled to the floor, slamming up against a bulkhead as something finally managed to stop him.

About that time, the Relentless hit hyperspace, destination unknown.

(((OCC: Follow Shawn Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Loban Kenobi, and Thea Morgan to To Follow the Path of a Jedi in the Complete Star Wars Universe. Thank you!)))

[ 10-24-2002 11:23 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.158.222

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05