my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role-Playing Descriptions   » Items and Ships   » Devil-May-Care

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Devil-May-Care
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 03-01-2005 11:02 AM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The "Devil-May-Care," is the pride and joy of smuggler Yaoksi Joao. A Marauder-class corvette he "appropriated" from the shipyards of his homeworld, it has been modified to carry hidden goods, has a highly strengthened hyperdrive, double-shielding, proton-emmitters, eight turbo-lasers, and three tractor beam projectors. It is fit to carry twelve Imperial fighters, but only bears one at the time, the WannaBee.

WannaBee's counterpart, Bee, was years ago set on automatic pilot and sent into the heart of a star by Galen JhinDar, ridding the universe of the horrific jedi-soul-stealing device, the Nar Kelba, which she had hidden onboard.

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.116.133
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-04-2005 10:35 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I shall resist laughing at the similarity of the name too a series of well known games.
Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 03-05-2005 05:55 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MY CHARACTER SUES YOUR CHARACTER!!!
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 67.164.11.178

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e