my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » thePOD Meet and Greet   » Hey takashi

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Hey takashi
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-05-2005 11:53 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Say hi man! We all want to say welcome back (Djorn) though now he's Takashi. Go figure you'd try to sneak in without any notice! No luck!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-07-2005 08:56 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry everyone. i once agian forget to say hi. and then I did not respond to this because I have had internet problems. I once again join this wonderful group of people again. And sorry for the leaving of Djorn but my life was getting to choatic for my tastes.

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-11-2005 03:43 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kinda a stupid question, but whatever happened to Djorn. Did he just spontaniously combust and die, or did KDY send some assasin after him? Cause if anyone wants to him, you have my permission.

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 209.120.161.8
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 04-13-2012 01:32 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, Ryk!

COME BACK!!!

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1455 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 75.105.32.39

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05