my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » favorite supporting character?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: favorite supporting character?
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-18-2002 09:11 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
who is your favorite supporting character from the trilogy, episodes 1 and 2, or the books...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.200
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 07-19-2002 11:57 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The best suporting character of all times, is well, some people, who cares about suporting characters, MAUL RULES!

I actauly like the wookies assistant in tales of the bounty hunter, cant remember either name, but she was cool...that and 4-lom from the same book...

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.105
Sissi

Member # 277

posted 07-21-2002 03:54 AM     Profile for Sissi   Author's Homepage   Email Sissi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As far as supporting characters go I don't think you can go far wrong of the good old reliable Lando Calrissian! He always pulls thru in a pinch. But if you want someone to be ridiculously obvious there's always Wedge, gah! there's too many to choose from! I agree that Mara is awesome too altho I'd like to hear more about Winter, and..........this could go on all day!

--------------------

The Force makes a Jedi, not the lightsaber...

Posts: 37 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 62.253.128.6
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-21-2002 02:04 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good point, but wedge really becomes a big character later in the books...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.47.40
Aidan

Broken Back Button

Member # 293

posted 07-25-2002 08:24 PM     Profile for Aidan   Author's Homepage   Email Aidan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wedge Antilles is definitely my favorite.
Posts: 6 | From: | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 216.229.173.107
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-09-2002 01:50 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lando would be hte best supporting character, if you want to consider him one.

See ya

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Ghost Dog

Mandalorian Scout

Member # 298

posted 08-09-2002 10:39 AM     Profile for Ghost Dog   Author's Homepage   Email Ghost Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My fav's are Dash Rendar, & Corran Horn (Rogue Squadron)... hell all of Rogue Squadron rules!

--------------------

For the Guild, For the Credits, For the Respect, For the pleasure!

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.198.163
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-09-2002 11:34 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Corran is DA BOMB.

And Wes *snickers* "Yub, yub, commander!"

"Boom."

"I thought you could do what I couldn't. Get Wes to the mental age of thirteen."

"I heard that."

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.85
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 08-09-2002 12:26 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jabba the Hutt

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.198
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-09-2002 03:12 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also who I considered a nice addition to the bunch would be the wonderful, and adorable Ewoks all together, as the just made that movie great in itself. It was funny watching them fight large machines with their melee gear.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-09-2002 04:03 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, the ewoks were great, especaily when they were throwing rocks at storm troupers... heh, just goes to show you how well the storm troopers are trained, cant even win against little teddy bears with rocks and spears... and there language was cool. and the fact that C3 was there god...HAHAHA

but of all suporting characters ,i think i would have to truly, above all others, go with our lovable friend, the wookie, yes chewy was the best ever. him and han are my favorite movie team, the friendship they hold is just the best, i always loved that.

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.137
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-09-2002 04:19 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Entaris, wouldn't you consider Chewy a main character? Gotta give it to Chewy anyway... he is the man... the beast... the wookie....
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 208.61.79.155
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-09-2002 05:49 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He didnt have that special of a part, he was basicly there to make han look better... Though, he was the Rug...er wookie he was a main suporting chacter is how i would put it, cause he was classic side kick, a very good one to *nods*

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.138

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05