my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » I made a website!!! Tell me what yoo ThINk!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: I made a website!!! Tell me what yoo ThINk!!
superchew

unregistered

posted 10-31-2001 01:32 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am sorta psyched....Tell me what yoo tink?!!....It is not done totalleee yet...

superchew.com

Logged: 63.210.208.53
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-31-2001 03:46 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like a buncha nothing to me....

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.172.239.33
Rogue Angel

Jedi Knight

Member # 33

posted 10-31-2001 08:11 PM     Profile for Rogue Angel   Author's Homepage   Email Rogue Angel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uhhhh...hope ya didn't join this board just to shamelessly promote your website because it's in DESPERATE need of content. Nice design though.

--------------------

"Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me?"

Posts: 357 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.150.77.211
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-31-2001 10:37 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
May I suggest you visit the site: htmlgoodies.com. This is the definitive web-design site, where one can learn all the ins and outs of designing websites from scratch.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.197.187
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-01-2001 07:45 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh... now that I have suggested you go to htmlgoodies.com, I have finally actually gone to your website.

Great start! I like the layout, as well as the color scheme. I'll keep popping in every now and again, just to see how you're progressing.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.198.34

All times are CT  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05