my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Is it just me?!?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Is it just me?!?
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 03-17-2003 10:16 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it just me? Or is there really just no good television to watch anymore? Aside from DRAGON BALL Z, YUGI-OH!, and Wresteling, I find that there isn't really any television worth watching.

I don't count stations like CNN, and and NEWS networks, because they are always worth watching... but they can be quite boreing!

But I'm talking about SITCOMS, CARTOONS, stuff like that. Cartoons used to be soo much better when I was growing up! I wish that they would make a RE-RUN channel, that showed all of the old 80's cartoons!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 03-17-2003 09:30 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The only real sitcoms I watch are Friends and Scrubs...I do really miss some of the older shows.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.170
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 03-19-2003 08:04 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Although Chandler and Joey are absolutly hillarious, I find the whole concept to the show quite rediculous!!! 6 white people who have sex with each other over the course of 9 years, where are the different ethnicities??? They do live in NEW YORK for gods sake! There should be at least one African-American or Italian in the show, possilby even someone of Asian decent!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 03-30-2003 01:00 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just go outside now, have fun with girls or friends, or get on the computer or something

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 10-09-2004 05:37 AM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Joey Is an Italian! Kind of!

Speaking of Joey, what do you think of his new show?

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 67.4.101.98
Cult Master Raelgosh

Member # 542

posted 10-09-2004 02:53 PM     Profile for Cult Master Raelgosh   Author's Homepage   Email Cult Master Raelgosh     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't watched it, buty I think it would lack the comedy created by some of the other characters.

--------------------

I have been thrown across the planes of time, but that does not change that no one will ever stand in my way.

Posts: 62 | From: Past, Present, Future | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 67.41.217.147
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 11-07-2004 10:03 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know what you mean... I just watch movies or DIY shows now cause at least the fights between designers and home owners are funny (and I get more ideas for my design folder for the house i will someday have...) other than that its just school school school...

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 67.136.219.232

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05