my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Holiday Vacation

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Holiday Vacation
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 12-23-2006 01:22 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah... I'm taking a short vacation from saturday to wednesday, Dec 23 to Dec 27. I'm flying home for christmas and don't know If i'll be able to post while I'm gone but I'll try.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 332 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 65.184.228.62
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-23-2006 01:31 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm flying out tomorrow night to california for a week. I'll be back the 30th (sat). I should be able to get on once or twice, so I'll talk to you all then!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.146.56
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-23-2006 10:59 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Both of you fly safely and return to us all in one piece! Have a GREAT time with your families... remember:

"Fly casual!"

*snickers*

((While my posting is probably going to be a bit of the "hit and miss" variety as well until after Christmas, I'll try to reply to everyone I need to between now and then.))

We'll see you when you return!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-27-2006 12:56 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm at the halfway mark to my return! Sorry if anything in my lack of posting has slowed things down!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 69.181.248.202
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-29-2006 06:34 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, only in one thread, perhaps.

And I hope you CAN get back home; looks like your area is getting whammied again!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-31-2006 12:34 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have returned.

*Ques epic music*

--------------------

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.146.56
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 01-01-2007 01:17 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wahoo, made my first rpg post of 2007. (why I felt the need to announce this, I don't know...)

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 979 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05