my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » To Those Who Might be Concerned...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: To Those Who Might be Concerned...
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 01-14-2003 02:54 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have taken a second part-time job, which will limit some of my hours here. The job itself is Monday thru Friday 2:30 to 6 EST. I will probably also be going to bed a touch earlier on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, since these will proceed my longest days.

Thought everyone should be aware of this change. Further changes may occur upon my receiving a fulltime position. I will let you know.

[ 01-14-2003 02:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.6
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-14-2003 03:07 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you for letting us know, and post when you can.

To everyone involved in roleplay: please keep in mind that while the RPG forums are concurrent, they are not necessarly glued in to real life time. Sometimes it takes a bit for a member to be able to post, as we all know.

Just something to keep in mind, that we should all be patient as the situation demands.

Thank you.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 01-14-2003 03:16 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My prime posting times will probably be Monday, Wenesday, and Friday evenings and weekends. I might have some time between jobs to also post; I'll see how that one goes. Hopefully this weirded out schedule will only be temporary. But I ain't goin' anywhere.

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.20.156.6
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-14-2003 04:10 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I, on the other hand, may be...

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 01-14-2003 07:02 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmmm, well, good luck with the jobs mara, hope you find time to post.

And where are you going gray?

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.243
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-14-2003 08:45 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
See "Middle Earth."

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05