my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Expanded Universe   » Star Wars Galaxies?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Star Wars Galaxies?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-04-2003 09:51 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you going to buy the game or you just don't know anything about it?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-04-2003 11:59 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What happen to Loban's post?

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-12-2003 08:38 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What post do you refer to? He deleted a lot of his posts; that might be what happened.

Although I am not certain which Loban post you are talking about.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-12-2003 10:32 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well it was Loban, with the Loban Kenobi and such, and he posted and then when I came to check it was gone.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-13-2003 10:19 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You still have not answered my question. Where was this disappearing post? What was it about? And how did you know it was here to begin with if "when you came to check it was gone?"

At this point I would like to say to all members (and anyone else who might be reading this) that this is why we do not wish posts to be deleted after they have been posted -- it creates confusion for others, especially in role play. This is stated flatly in the role play rules, and is common courtesy in the non-role play forums. Posts usually get deleted for administrative purposes... or if one is too offending or something of that nature, and should then be deleted by admin.

[ 05-13-2003 10:24 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-13-2003 10:02 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On the front page, or the home page of the forum you see who has made the latest post. Loban had made a post on my thread, so when I went to check it was gone.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-13-2003 10:16 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still do not know which thread you are referring to. You have begun several.

If it is not here, and if it has been shown that he did make a post, then obviously it has been deleted.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.252.135
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-13-2003 10:52 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm wondering why though? Why would he delete a post when you posted it in this paticular thread. Was it a joke, sot aht when I came I'd find nothing in this thread..

I'm just confused.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-14-2003 10:31 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps you can email Loban and ask him what it was all about, if curiosity is getting the upper hand too much!

The only post I can think of was one made (I can't recall if it was this thread or not) in which he said, "test." As it had nothing to do with the thread, it was deleted by me.

I don't know of him posting anywhere else other than that.

[ 05-14-2003 10:33 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.252.135

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05