my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » The Yoda Guy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: The Yoda Guy
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 04-27-2006 05:58 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I mentioned this somewhere, but I met the guy that actually made the puppet Yoda. He owns a store down in St. Martins in the Virgin Islands. If you ever are down there, head to the Dutch side of the island and you can meet him. You can also get these storyboards they make with sketches from the movies, pieces from the scripts and ideas for the scences. Thing is they cost from $120 to $220 for the storyboards, depending on which ones you get. Each one is unique though and they never make another storyboard the same as another. I'll post what mine looks like a little later, and while your there you can see a Empire Strikes Back poster signed by the actors hanging on the wall, and (I THINK) the puppet Yoda cover...yeah, it was a cover over a metallic puppet the could blink and stuff. Anyway, the store is called That Yoda Guy. I think there are two of them. Anyway, it was awesome, so I suggest you check it out if you ever get the chance.
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 75.12.75.14

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05