my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » EP. 3 Spoilers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: EP. 3 Spoilers
Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 02-19-2004 06:45 AM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well if you would like to know some spoilers or alot. here is the link.
http://www.theforce.net/episode3/jtf/

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 164.58.12.234
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-18-2004 12:58 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"We will see the emperor and/or Anakin make use of the dark side of the force with lightning, chokes and more." - RM

Woot! The Darth Vader comes out.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 24.10.39.177
Dashawn E'bnnwing

Member # 548

posted 06-27-2004 09:42 PM     Profile for Dashawn E'bnnwing   Author's Homepage   Email Dashawn E'bnnwing     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alot of spoilers are out there, but it doesn't reveal enough for me to spoil the movie. So I guess it'll be a great movie. Certiainly going to be up there of the best of the whole series.

--------------------

"Abo are sooo...ugly!"-Dashawn

Posts: 31 | From: Unknown | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 24.10.39.177

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05