my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Episode 3?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Episode 3?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 03-30-2003 12:48 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What do you believe the Episode 3 ticket saling will be like, since it is the last movie created by Lucas in the Star Wars Genre and all.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 03-31-2003 10:25 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hopefully it will be astronomical....

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 03-31-2003 10:38 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think so too..

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-04-2003 05:37 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you thought the lines were lonf for Episode 1!!! HA! these lines will be thrice that length!!! Who doesn't want to see ANAKIN become DARTH VADER??? See how ANAKIN turns fully to the dark side!

I'll see it a good 20 times in the theater, and wait anxiously like a little school girl, on prom night, for the release on DVD and VHS when I will inevitably pick both of those up!

*Points to himself* I'm not a little scholl girl! Just want to make that clear to everyone! HA HA HA. Of coarse everone knows that I'm not a girl... I'm always jsbbering on about my wife and BABY boy.

Now I'm just rambling...

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05