my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Bounty Hunters (Possible Spoilers-Warning)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters (Possible Spoilers-Warning)
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-19-2003 03:33 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do you think Bounty Hunters will play a part in the next movie? (EP:III) I've gotten word from numerous fans that they believe their will be a galaxy purge of the Jedi, and their is a possibility that Bounty Hunters will benefit from this, bringing them more to the forefront, giving alot of people, such as Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker) faith in them. It was clear that they weren't considered the most fearsome people in the planet with the reaction of the Council, and Jedi Knight Obi Wan Kenobi when they heard Jango Fett--who seems to be very skilled bounty hunter--they really needed the information to know more about him, when if he was very good Bounty Hunter he'd be popular and known by many in the galaxy, even the Jedi.

So, do you think the Bounty Hunter Guild will have any true power, or even have a part in the coming movie? If they even make an apperance at all.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 02-19-2003 05:38 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope they do have a part in the movie, and show a lot of the variety of bounty hunters there are.

I also hope they show more Trandoshans than they did in Empire Strikes Back. I mean Bossk just stood there and growled...

Hehe...Trandoshans still kick ass though

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-19-2003 05:41 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol

Nice to see your back, hope you stay longer TheKnot

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 02-19-2003 05:43 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah me too. Having so many registered names to take care of...

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 02-19-2003 05:43 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Goodie ::claps::

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05